Bosavallam Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge
- Sleeps 2
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
An exemplary woodland abode made just-for-two
Bosavallam is magical. Immersing its guests into nature, inspiring rest and wellbeing and ensuring a truly special stay. Settling into the flora and fauna of the most beautiful woodland and orchard backdrop, the wooden pavilion has been creatively designed to blend into the surroundings and maximise the space, the light and ensure sublime comfort. Bosavallam (Cornish for 'house in the orchard') is made for two guests and offers a spacious bedroom with panoramic woodland views, a contemporary bathroom, open plan kitchen and social spaces before stepping out to the wrap-around veranda with al fresco bar, veranda seating and, most impressively, the bespoke outdoor roll-top nickel boat bath housed under a Cornish slate lined alcove. From your holiday door, explore the beauty of north Cornwall including Wadebridge, Rock and Padstow nearby or the golden sand beaches of Daymer Bay, Polzeath and Constantine.
Cornish Gems are delighted to welcome Bosavallam to the portfolio - a simply stunning wooden pavilion created to embrace the green spaces and woodland surroundings.
- Wood Burner
- Hot Tub
Follow the bark-lined pathway through the orchard and up to the elevated position of Bosavallam, nestled in the surrounding trees. Set across one level, there is a generous layout for two guests that extends to the wrap-around veranda. Arrive into the heart of the home, the open plan living, dining and kitchen space with full-height glass walls beautifully capturing the green views. The interiors have been professionally created blending organic, natural tones with the finest repurposed and antique furnishings and fixtures including timber for the headboard from a discarded church. Relax into the plush sofa, gaze out to the surrounding wildlife, whip up Cornish inspired menus and enjoy the bliss of nowhere to be and no schedule to meet for a while. The bedroom is worthy of any five-star hotel accolade, adorned in beautiful linens, stylish furnishings, the most comfortable super king bed and of course the natural woodland views continue. Breakfast in bed has never been so appealing as squirrels, birds and often deer can be spotted from your pillow. The bathroom is no less considered with an indulgent walk-in drench shower, double wash-hand basin, a separate WC with glass ceiling and Osborne and Little Cornish inspired wallpaper. Slide back the glass bathroom door and step out to the roll-top nickel boat bath for the ultimate back to nature experience. This stylish bath is hand-crafted in a manner used for centuries making each one unique with a stunning highly-polished nickel appearance.
On Your Doorstep
Wander out onto the spacious wrap-around veranda where the swinging seat invites tranquility to sit and read and the sofa seating offers day-long comfort. Leading from the kitchen is a bespoke al fresco bar where days flip to cocktail hour under the twinkling chandelier and your evening in the woodland setting takes a magical twist. Snuggle up under blankets and enjoy the time you've made, just for you two. In the summer months, the surrounding orchards brim with an abundance of apples and pears and in spring, the blossoms are a dream. When (and if) you are ready to venture from Bosavallam to continue your low-impact holiday, the playground of north Cornwall is ready to embrace you. Hire bikes and cycle from Wadebridge to Padstow along the banks of the Camel Estuary, SUP down the sheltered waters, learn to surf the waves of the Seven Bays beaches including Harlyn Bay and Constantine, walk for miles along the South West Coast path and dine in some of the counties most wonderful cafes and restaurants.
Perhaps you are planning a celebration, crave the 'joy of missing out' for a while, or have you dreamt of a Cornish mini-break and all its appeal? Bosavallam offers a magical retreat you won't forget.
- From the parking area there is a gentle slope up a bark-chip path plus approx 10 steps (no handrail).
- Level access from the inside onto the veranda.
- No internal steps or stairs.
- Superking bed
- 43 inch Smart TV
- Built in clothes storage
- Panoramic woodland views
- Ensuite bathroom
- Walk in rain shower with additional hand-held shower
- Double wash hand basin
- Outdoor roll-top nickel boat bath, using water sourced from bore-holes,located a step from the bathroom
- Energy efficient electric oven
- Induction hob
- Under counter fridge with small freezer compartment
- Bean to cup coffee machine
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
Living and Dining
- Corner sofa
- 50 inch Smart TV
- Coffee table
- Log burner
- Built-in desk space with USB ports
- Breakfast bar with 2 stools and fold out dining table
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Full fibre superfast broadband at 150 MBS
- Travel cot (Bosavallam is only suited to babes in arms)
- Pet free
- Outside bar with fridge
- Outside relaxed seating
- Swing chair
- Allocated off-road parking for one car
- EV charger
- Ground source heat pump and underfloor heating
- Landscaped with primarily native species.
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Welcome gift includes : Bottle of sparkling wine, Cornish Gems bag, Cornish milk, Cornish butter, Cornish free range eggs (six), Tregothnan housekeepers biscuits, Tregothnan mixed black tea box, bottled spring water, a locally made cake, Cornish Tea and sugar sachets, flowers from the cutting beds when in season, artisan bread.
- Please note that this Gem is only suited to babes in arms only.
What to Expect
Explore Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.