Inspired by the far-reaching skies and uplifting light of St Ives, aptly named Cornish Light is a welcome addition to our luxury portfolio. Located within the newly created Chy Albany collection, this spectacular coastal apartment commands incredible views of the blue bay, the characterful harbour and seascapes continue away up the coast towards Godrevy Lighthouse. Set over two floors, this smart duplex apartment offers three sumptuous bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms, spacious social areas and a private landscaped garden to the rear with spectacular sea views of St Ives Bay. The award-winning white sands of Porthminster beach are a skip away before following the paths into St Ives, just waiting to be explored.
Cornish Gems are delighted to welcome Cornish Light - a wonderfully luxurious coastal apartment located moments from Porthminster Beach
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Cornish Light is a split-level luxury apartment located within the Chy Albany collection. Ascend to the second floor of the development and enjoy the elevated position and wonderful sense of space complemented by thoughtfully chosen furniture, fabrics and inspiring artwork by local artist John Greig. Once inside, lead into the open plan living, dining and kitchen space where holiday life flips between delicious meals, planning your days and simply relaxing in style. The kitchen is a joy with state of the art appliances and, with some of the country's very best food producers within easy reach, Cornish inspired suppers are enjoyed around the table ... with a glass of Cornish wine of course. Sink into the comfort of sofas to watch the sun set into the bay or enjoy a moments peace away from the hubbub of the beaches and harbour. Two of the bedrooms and an indulgent family bathroom complete the lower floor layout before climbing to the upper level and the enviable master suite dressed in soft powder blues and fresh white with a super king bed, modern ensuite bathroom and private balcony - what a view!
On Your Doorstep
Located on the ground floor, and accessed via the external staircase, is a private rear courtyard garden with sea views where al fresco dining can be enjoyed and children can safely play. The playground of St Ives and its many beaches is just a short walk away with Porthminster beach being the closest - from your door to the shore in just five minutes. For the surfing lovers in the group, head through town to Porthmeor beach where locals and visitors alike take to the waves. If eating out is on the agenda then you are spoilt for choice from deli sandwiches and handmade pasties to bistro and fine dining with a table-by-the-sea. Curio shops and artisan galleries, cool cafes and local pubs provide St Ives with a glorious cosmopolitan ambiance. Further afield, day trips are enjoyed exploring the wild west of Cornwall or heading to the tranquil waters and rolling green headlands of south Cornwall.
A luxury stay at Cornish Light awaits, making it an extra special holiday.
- From the parking space access is via the side of the house. There are then 8 steps up external)to the front door.
- Two internal flights of stairs.
- Choose from three luxury bedrooms located on the lower and upper floors
- Master bedroom suite: Upper floor: Super King bed, clothes storage, sea views, ensuite, balcony
- Bedroom two: Lower floor: Super king zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage, sea views
- Bedroom three: Lower floor: Super king zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage
- Luxury contemporary bathrooms
- Master bedroom: Upper floor: ensuite bath, separate shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: Lower floor: Bath with shower over the bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Utilities include: combination washing machine and tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living, dining and kitchen space located on the lower floor
- Ample relaxed seating
- Smart TV
- Large dining table and chairs
- Sea views
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- One allocated parking space
- Travel cot
- Stairgates x2
- Pet free
- Private landscaped garden with sea views
- Outside dining table and chairs
- Charcoal BBQ area looking out to sea
- Open sided, covered wetsuit/surfboard store
- Outdoor bike storage rack
- Outdoor tap
- Safe enclosed garden
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- The welcome gift includes tea, ground coffee, milk, sugar, scones & jam, clotted cream fudge, orange juice, fresh flowers and more.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.