With all the appeal of a coastal Gem, Double Star warmly welcomes guests to enjoy a memorable holiday beside-the-sea in the comfort of a luxury apartment. Choose from two stylish bedrooms each with the finest beds and linens, step out into the establish Sea Gardens and switch-off from everyday life in the comfort and space of the living areas. Carbis Bay and St Ives are within easy access and fondly known as the jewels in the Cornish crown. Spend your days on the beach, exploring the harbour front or pack-up for the day and hit the coast road west towards Land's End.
The location was simply perfect to enjoy the beaches, walks and seascapes - all moments from our apartment. Thank you Double Star!
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Double Star is a single level apartment on the ground floor with glimpses of the sea. Behind the wooden front door an oasis of holiday luxury awaits combining a modern and contemporary feel with relaxed furnishings and thoughtful interior style. The kitchen is kitted out with all you could need and the attractive dining table can be dressed to impress. Sink into the comfiest of sofas and pop your holiday playlist on the Bose surround system. Every cup and cushion has been thoughtfully chosen to compliment the luxury appeal. The bedrooms offer sea glimpses, deep sprung Hypnos beds and ensure a restful nights sleep after a day of exploring. No need to queue for some pamper time, two contemporary bathrooms offer a choice of a lavish deep bath or refreshing drench shower.
On Your Doorstep
Double Star offers access to the communal landscaped sea garden at The Sands. Slide open the patio doors, breathe deep and admire the views. Here lies your oasis, a dining terrace perfect for sundowners, beyond lush green lawns with well stocked subtropical borders and seaviews beyond. The beautiful west of Cornwall is just waiting to be explored from your holiday door. From the plum position in Carbis Bay, wander down to Carbis Bay Beach. This postcard-perfect cove offers crystal clear waters, soft golden sand and has recently been awarded Blue Flag status. Watersports enthusiasts can take to the seas and explore in kayaks or learn to SUP paddleboard whilst little ones splash in the shallows under the watchful eye of the seasonal lifeguards. Carbis Bay beach offers a cool beach cafe, stylish bar and tempting restaurant so the whole family can enjoy a day at the beach. The South West Coast path is moments away leading keen walkers up and over some of the most stunning cliffs and headlands, don't forget your camera. The branch line train shuttles to and fro along the coastline into the centre of St Ives, leave the car behind and enjoy the short 8 minute journey known as one of the most beautiful in the country! St Ives is just waiting to be explored. Wander through the traditional narrow streets to the harbour front and soak up the comings and goings of this unique and picture perfect coastal town. Stylish cafes open their doors for delicious breakfasts and hearty suppers, the eclectic galleries inspire with their landscapes of Cornwall and curio shops brim with souvenirs. Choose from 5 stunning beaches including Porthminster, Porthmeor and Porthgwidden. Day trips are an easy option from the luxury of Hawkes Point location so pack up the car and spend the day exploring from as far west as Land’s End, right up the coastline to Padstow in the north or Fowey to the south.
- Double Star is a garden apartment located within Block A, there are a set of steps from the car park prior to entering the building however these can be avoided by using the side entrance from the road.
- Once inside the entrance foyer of Block A there is a fire door (all internal fire doors are 86cm wide unless otherwise stated) followed by another fire door which has a lock (a key is issued to guests to open the locked door). Apartment Double Star is gained through another fire door to the right. There is also a lift which takes you from the ground floor to the 1st & 2nd floors (all lift dimensions are the same measuring 80cm deep by 80cm wide, there is also a handrail in each lift set ay 100cm high off the finished floor, all lift access buttons are set at 100cm high).
- Each bedroom has Hypnos beds and partial sea views
- Bedroom one: double bed, bedside tables, clothes storage, hairdryer, alarm clock, feather and down bedding (please ask for non-feather options), ensuite
- Bedroom two: double bed, bedside tables, clothes storage, feather and down bedding (please ask for non-feather options)
- Bedroom one: ensuite drench shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC, fluffy bathrobes.
- Family bathroom: deep bath, shower over the bath, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC, fluffy bathrobes.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Gas hobs
- Coffee machine - Nespresso Magimix
- Villeroy and Boch china
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Relaxed seating for all
- Smart TV
- Bose sound system
- Dining table and chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Ground floor location
- Superfast WiFi
- Private allocated parking for one car in private car park - please note that the space for Double Star is against a wall and is more suited to a medium sized car.
- Walk to the beach and St Ives branch line
- Direct communal garden access
- Travel cot
- Under floor heating
- There are 2 options of welcome pack available at this property. Please enter your preferred option in the special requirements section when you make your online booking or let our Travel Advisors know when booking over the phone. Option 1 - Cream tea (scones, jam, cream, milk, tea), bubbles, butter, eggs, Cornish biscuits, local chocolate. Option 2 - Cream tea (scones, jam, cream, milk, tea), juice, chocolate, butter, eggs, Cornish biscuits, children's activity pack, Bear Nibbles treats. Please note: Gluten-free versions are available, on request.
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner. Please note, only a change of linen is provided during bookings of 14 nights or more.
- There are 2 options of welcome pack available at this property. Please enter your preferred option in the special requirements section when you make your online booking or let our Travel Advisors know when booking over the phone. Option 1 - Cream tea (scones, jam, cream, milk, tea), butter, eggs, Cornish biscuits, local chocolate and more. Option 2 - Cream tea (scones, jam, cream, milk, tea), apple juice, chocolate, butter, eggs, Cornish biscuits, children's activity pack, Bear Nibbles treats, flowers. Please note: Gluten-free versions are available, on request.
- Please note that BBQs are not permitted at The Sands.
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage