Gannel View Pentire / Porth / Newquay
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Dogs 1
Gannel View combines a cool coastal ambiance with a stylish twist for your luxury holiday. Located amidst the traquility of Pentire Headland, this smart newly rennovated apartment lies in a prominent position over looking the azure blue waters and rolling surf of Crantock Beach and the River Gannel. Two beautiful bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan living space have been thoughtfully styled offering a superb base for up to 4 guests to relax, unwind and enjoy this very unique corner of Cornwall. For additional friends and family accommodation, Lowen is located just a few steps away offering a luxury option for 2 guests.
A real "Gem" of a location and a very superior property with exceptional quality of fixtures and fittings! All quite stunning.
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
From the cool blues and whites of the interior decor to the luxury of the furnishings, Gannel View has been beautifully created for your holiday-by-the-sea. Arrive to a spacious hallway with ample hooks and storage for all your holiday kit before leading into the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area. This beautiful room is filled with day long sunlight from the double patio doors offering a relaxing ambiance. The chef in the party has been well considered with a new state of the art fitted kitchen in which to get creative, the casual breakfast bar is perfect for helpers to pitch in or early childrens suppers perhaps. The french country dining table is perfectly placed in the bay window, whilst the relaxed seating area is a welcome haven after a day on the coast. Choose from 2 luxury bedrooms, think fluffy duvets and indulgent beds for a good nights rest. No less considered the contemporary bathrooms complete the luxury twist. There is also an additional cloakroom and the utility room is perfect for storing holiday kit.
On Your Doorstep
Double patio doors lead from the living space onto the beautiful decking area, what a view! From the elevated position enjoy ever changing views of the tidal estuary below, at full tide the azure blue waters create a striking scene whilst the rolling surf and golden sands of Crantock Beach extend the vistas. With a generous footprint, the large decked area becomes an extension of the house where children and dogs can play within the enclosed area. Choose to dine alfresco as the sun sets at the large rattan dining table, be it lazy breakfast or sea food supper this enviable space is the perfect backdrop. Set just a few minutes walk away enjoy the freshest of lobster from the Fern Pit Cafe plucked fresh from the sea that day. From the apartment, steps lead down to the river bank where you can walk along the shore at low tide or enjoy a seaside picnic. Access to Crantock Beach at low tide is via a small foot bridge or you can easily walk to the surf and action of Fistral Beach. The tranquil Pentire Headland is a much sought after area for its picturesque coastline, The Lewinnick Lodge is a wonderful cliff top bar and restaurant in all seasons or enjoy the new addition to Fistral Beach at The Stable Restaurant. Heading further afield the uber-cool fishing town of Padstow is well worth a visit with is collection of eateries from Rick Steins Seafood to Paul Ainsworth's No 6 or follow the coast road west to St Ives.
Whatever the season this newly converted coastal apartment is set to impress.
- Gentle slope and then approx 30 steps down to the lower level
- 4 steps down from front door to level decking area
- No internal stairs
- A collection of 2 bedrooms each with stunning river views
- Master bedroom: A king bedded room with wardrobe, chest of drawers, 2 x bedside tables with lamps and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom one: A spacious twin bedded room with wardrobe, chest of drawers, 2 x bedside tables with lamps, TV and ensuite bathroom
- Master bedroom: Ensuite shower room with walk in rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom two: Ensuite bathroom with deep bath and over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- An additional cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen with river views from your kitchen sink!
- Single electric oven
- 4 induction hobs
- Larder sytle fridge
- 2 draw freezer
- Wine fridge
- Kettle and toaster
- Breakfast bar with 2 stalls
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, iron with ironing board, clothes airer
Living and Dining
- A beautiful seaward facing open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- A country style dining table with 6 chairs overlooking the river
- A relaxing 3 seater sofa
- A relaxing 2 seater sofa
- Coffee table
- Large flatscreen TV with You View and DVD
- Playstation and selection of games
- bluetooth speaker
- Outside dining furniture: a beautiful rattan garden dining table and 6 chairs, garden bench
- Luxury linens and towels included
- Travel cot and highchair
- Private allocated parking
- One well behaved dog welcomed, a small pet supplement is required and house rules - the garden area is enclosed and access to the riverbank and sandbanks at low tide. Crantock and Fistral beaches are dog friendly year round
- 2 sunloungers
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Welcome gift includes: Cornish Fairings biscuits, Roskilly’s organic chocolate orange fudge, Josh’s chocolate, Cornish tea, ‘Scenes of Cornwall’ jute bag and more.
What to Expect
Explore Pentire / Porth / Newquay and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.