Combining chic interior design with relaxed beside-the-sea style, Samphire has been flawlessly created for your luxury holiday in North Cornwall. This impressive home is located in the much sought after area of Pentire headland, a picturesque haven of tranquil azure blue waters, golden sand beaches, high cliffs and Atlantic surf. 2 indulgent bedrooms offer luxury accommodation for up to 4 guests and the reverse level open plan living ensures a spacious and relaxed holiday ambiance. The extensive established grounds lead down to the banks of the River Gannel and the picture perfect beaches of Crantock and Fistral are all within easy access.
Samphire is a beautiful property, with a high quality contemporary finish and every facility you could wish for. Stunning views and great access to beaches and coastal path walks. Cornish Gems were excellent to deal with.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Samphire lies at the gable end of the inspired wooden clad Pavillions, this smart building evokes the original village sports Pavillion style of last century with subtle pale render and clading blending beautifully with the coastal scenery. This reverse level 2 storey home has been created with luxury and relaxation in mind. With first class attention to detail the house has been interior designed in cool neutral hues with statement artwork to evoke the drama of the nearby surf and coastline. Set over the first floor are 2 well appointed bedrooms, the master bedroom overlooks the ever changing coastal vistas and offers a contemporary ensuite shower room whilst to the side of the property a super king zip/lock bedroom for children or adults alike. The family bathroom is no less considered with the finest Villeroy and Boch fixtures and fittings. A central staircase leads down to the open plan living/dining/kitchen area and a cloakroom tucked away under the stairs. The generous living space offers ample room for all to relax, in the summer months the room is flooded with sunshine or cosy up in the winter months. The stylish walnut dining table can be dressed up for celebratory suppers or create the perfect space for afternoon tea. An enviable kitchen awaits with all the kitchenalia you could need to whip up a Cornish feast after a day on the coast. The Fern Pit cafe is a short walk away where you can hand pick the plumpest lobster for your supper fresh from the sea, they will even prepare it for you to pair with a bottle of local Camel Valley Brut perhaps?
On Your Doorstep
Fold back the double doors from the living space and extend your holiday life into the garden. A paved patio area with all weather dining furniture offers the perfect place for a sunny breakfast or morning coffee, follow the day long sunshine overhead where the evenings sunset fills your terrace with a warm glow. Leading from the paved patio a lush green lawn offers a spacious area for children to play or lead through the private side gate and down to the communal areas along the river bank and down to the shoreline. A well placed communal shower ensure you can de-sand and de-salt before heading to the luxury of your holiday home. To the side of Samphire is a private surf store where all your holiday kit can be securely stowed from body boards to wellies. Enjoy the trip to Crantock Beach, at low tide simply take the foot bridge across the ganel or in the warmer months the passenger ferry shuttles across the river at high tide. The beautiful golden sandy beach of Fistral is just a short walk away and offers a truly Cornish beach vibe from the laid back beach cafe, uber-cool surf shops and a plethora of surf schools just waiting to show you the ropes. The picturesque headland of Pentire is more tranquil area to explore, choose to wander up to the Lewinnick Lodge for a sundowner cocktail or follow the coastpath out the the Headland Hotel where a Cornish Cream tea on the terrace is highly recommended. Whatever the occasion your days are easily filled amidst the coastal energy of North Cornwall.
Create your perfect Cornish coastal memories from Samphire and experience this luxury holiday home with friends and family
- A slope and approx 20 steps down to the door
- Level access from the ground floor to front terrace
- Terraced communal grounds
- One internal flight of stairs
- 2 indulgent bedrooms each offering the finest luxury linens
- Master bedroom: A king bedded room with 2 x bedside tables and lamps, dressing table, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers and double aspect windows with coastal views, ensuite.
- Bedroom One: A zip/lock super king bedded room (please advise how you would like this arranged) bedside table with lamp, chest of drawers and built in wardrobe.
- Master bedroom: ensuite luxury shower room with walk in rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Family bathroom: A contemporary bathroom with bath and over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- There is a ground floor cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin
- A smart fully fitted modern Leicht kitchen
- Larder style fridge/freezer (3 drawers)
- Nespresso coffee machine (pods not provided)
- 4 hob electric plates
- Single electric oven
- Kettle and toaster
- Breakfast bar with 3 high stools
- Utilities: washer/dryer, iron with ironing board, clothes airer
- An open plan living, dining and kitchen area with doors leading onto the paved area and lovely rural and seaviews
- 2 x two seater sofas
- Coffee table
- Floor lamp
- Large flat screen TV with DVD
- Double patio doors leading into the garden
- Circular outside all weather dining table with 4 chairs
- Dining table with 4 dining chairs
- Mood lighting
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Travel cot and highchair
- Walk down to the estuary through the communal grounds
- Private lockable surf and wet suit store
- Private allocated parking space
- Central heating
- 2 sun loungers and 2 recliners
- Pet free
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Welcome gift includes: Cornish Fairings biscuits, Roskilly’s organic chocolate orange fudge, Josh’s chocolate, Cornish tea, ‘Scenes of Cornwall’ jute bag, handmade soaps and more.
- The garden is not enclosed and shared with the other properties in the pavilion.
- Since changing hands, Samphire is now a pet free property.
Explore Pentire / Porth / Newquay and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage