Experience the wilds of Cornwall from beautiful Scilly Stack
Immerse yourself in the rural landscape and beautiful scenery of West Cornwall. Once a forgotten stone cowshed, Scilly Stack has been flawlessly renovated with superior luxury and countryside charm in mind. With it's unique farm location, step out from your holiday door and discover the myth and legend of this most Westerly Point including the windswept golden sand coves of Sennen, Gwenver (approx 5 miles away) and Cape Cornwall and the sub tropical Cot Valley. Scilly Stack is as perfect for summer stays as for wild winter weekends.
Scilly Stack is a great cottage, it is extremely well done, with great materials and it is perfect for two and your furry friends.
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
Follow the coast road heading West and arrive at the cliff top location of Bollowal hamlet with collection of stone cottages located just outside of St Just. Scilly stack is single storey stone barn, open the door and step into the open plan living, dining and kitchen space with characterful slate flooring and high ceilings. The kitchen is fully fitted and thoughtfully equipped with the finest Denby china and modern appliances. The kitchen window with bench and high stools offers a sea view beyond the fields. To the rear of the barn, the boutique style bedroom has been dressed to impress with luxury linens and stylish artwork that evokes the colours and character of the nearby coastline. The contemporary bathroom is no less considered with sleek black tiling and an indulgent walk in rain shower.
On Your Doorstep
An enclosed grassed suntrap courtyard garden welcomes your favourite sundowner cocktail as the sun sets in the bay or choose to enjoy breakfast al fresco as you map out the days itinerary. The hamlet of Bollowal is packed with Cornish farm character, chat to the local farmers for advice on the best secret spots, meet the walkers as they head to the coast and share your West Cornwall stories. The local farm specialises in rare breed cows who can be seen enjoying the nearby neighbouring fields. If days on the beach are on the agenda then you are well placed to enjoy some of Cornwall's most beautiful gems including Cape Cornwall (0.3 miles) Cot Valley (0.3 miles) Sennen (3 miles) and Gwenver (2.7 miles). Scilly Stack lies 500 yards from the spectacular Cape Cornwall, England’s only Cape. Cape Cornwall was gifted to the nation by HJ Heinz in 1987 and is now managed by the National Trust and forms part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cot Valley is certainly a Cornish secret as it runs down to the sea at Porth Nanven Cove with crystal clear swimming waters and white boulders, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty just 10 minutes walk from Scilly Stack. The ancient town of St Just is approx 1 mile up the lane and has much to offer from country pub suppers to morning coffee within one of the cool artisan cafes. The golf club welcomes non-members and is within walking distance, what a way to enjoy the scenery. Further afield the quintessential fishing village of Mousehole is well worth a visit or head to the high cliffs and iconic Land's End.
- 2 steps down from the parking space to the front door.
- One step up to seating area within the garden
- No internal steps or stairs
- A beautiful country inspiried bedroom
- King size bed
- Two bedside tables with lamps
- Wardrobe with 2 drawer storage
- Large walk in rain shower
- Wash hand basin
- Heated towel rail
- A fully fitted modern kitchen with a country twist
- Single electric oven
- Induction hobs
- Slimline dishwasher
- Under the counter fridge with freezer compartment
- Utilities include: iron with ironing board, outside wetsuit drying hooks
- An open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Two seater country style sofa
- Side table
- Traditional log burner
- Large flat screen Smart TV with terrestrial channels + on demand
- Mood lighting
- The dining table is integrated within the kitchen with 2 high stools
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Wi Fi
- Under floor heating
- Secure grassed garden
- Two outside relaxed chairs with side table
- Wellington boot rack
- Travel cot - suitable for babes in arms only
- Outside hanging hooks - perfect for wetsuits
- Private off road parking for one car
- Access to the South West Coast path
- 1 mile walk to St Just - 3 pubs, supermaket, cafes
- .5 mile from St Just Golf Course
- Scilly Stack is suitable for couples only
- Two dogs welcomed
- Bus links from St Just
- Scilly Stack is located near to a working pedigree beef farm within the beauty of West Cornwall, with the farm focusing on conservation of the environment and managing lands to protect the endangered Cornish chough.
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Welcome gift includes : Milk, butter, cheese, eggs, porridge bread, chocolate, crisps, granola, apple juice and coffee. There are also tea bags and sugar.
Explore Sennen / St Just and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.