With a jackpot location in the heart of Marazion, West Cornwall, check in to coastal luxury and immerse yourself in Cornish living at Seascape. Aptly named, this stylish beachside holiday home from home ensures stunning seascapes from sunrise to sunset all set to the backdrop of the iconic St Michael's Mount. The house has been recently transformed and influenced by local interior designers who cleverly combine a chic coastal theme with a cool contemporary twist. Choose from 3 bedrooms set over 2 levels and enjoy the open plan layout with friends and family.
Absolutely exquisite property with incredible views. The decor was superb and facilities were amazing. We didn't want to leave and fell in love with the house and all its features. Exquisitely decorated. Can't wait to come back and have already recommended to everyone! Thank you so much for a blissful stay. Can't recommend this property highly enough!
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
Seascape is a split reverse level contemporary home set along the beach front in the beautiful coastal village of Marazion, West Cornwall. Arrive to a welcoming hallway on the ground floor which leads to 2 beautiful stylish bedrooms, the master bedroom and bedroom one. Each room offers an indulgent haven of chic design and luxury beds and linens, think fresh coastal blues and whites complemented by bespoke artwork and designer furniture. The bathrooms are no less considered adding a contemporary twist to your post beach pamper! A central staircase leads to the lofty living, dining and kitchen space all set across the first floor ensuring the perfect layout for holiday life to unwind and guests to gather. Open the doors to the coastal vistas, sit back in comfort and watch the boats go by or hunker down in the cooler months for a cosy fireside afternoon. The dining table is set to impress with beautiful wooden table and smart relaxed dining chairs, guests will enjoy the luxury of self-catering in style from simple breakfasts to lavish suppers all prepared in the state of the art modern kitchen, the envy of any budding chef. This welcoming space has been dressed to perfection with tones of coastal blues and pockets of warm coral through the soft furnishings. Seascape comes highly recommended whatever the occasion or season.
On Your Doorstep
Seascape has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of the outside space and coastal living. From the first floor living space a step out balcony with bistro table and 2 chairs captures the panoramic views and offers the perfect spot for a morning coffee as you plan the day's adventures. The lower level hallway leads out onto a generous paved sun terrace with large dining table and wicker dining chairs. Steps lead down to a further gravelled private patio space one level down and the subtle planting adds a coastal twist to the al fresco ambiance. Wander along the pathway and join the steps that lead down on to the beach at Marazion, an exceptional sandy beach with some of the best swimming waters in Cornwall. The village of Marazion is a characterful place to explore, cool cafes open their doors for ice creams and coffee, the local gastropub serves up superb Cornish fare, Ben's Kitchen is well worth a reservation for supper and independant galleries and curio shops ensure the perfect souvenir. The iconic landmark of St Michael's Mount is steeped in Cornish heritage and offers daily trips across the causeway to the castle and gardens. From beach life to walks along the esplanade, lazy days are enjoyed in this beautiful Westerly area. Further afield the picture perfect coves of Mousehole, Sennen and Porthcurno are within easy access alongside the larger towns of Penzance and St Ives.
- Level access from the garage to the front door. Guests are asked to only park within the garage area. Garage dimensions, when the garage door is open : height: 1.90 mtrs (6'5"), width: 2.20 mtrs (7'2"), depth: 4.87mtrs. Internal garage measurements: 3.18m width x 4.88m length.
- A terraced garden, please refer to gallery of images for further details
- Reverse level living
- One internal flight of stairs
- Choose from 3 beautiful bedrooms (2 located on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor, please note reverse level layout)
- Master Bedroom: Ground floor. Zip/lock super king bed, 2 x bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe, draw storage, armchair, hairdryer, alarm clock/radio, sea views, ensuite
- Bedroom One: Ground floor. Double bed, 2 x bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe, alarm clock/radio, hairdryer, door to family bathroom
- Bedroom Two: 1st floor: Double bedded room, 2 x bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe, Bluetooth speaker, ensuite
- Master bedroom: ensuite shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: Ground floor. Shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom Two: ensuite wash hand basin and WC - shower facilities within the family bathroom
- A fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Electric hobs
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, iron with ironing board, clothes airer
- Dining table with 8 dining chairs
- Corner sofa with seating for 8 guests
- 2 x armchairs
- Coffee tables
- TV with Sky
- Bose bluetooth speaker
- Real woodburner
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Bluetooth speak to service first floor living spaces
- Private storage
- Outside dining furniture
- Private lockable garage suitable for medium - smaller cars. Guests are asked to only use the garage area for parking.
- Private parking for one car within the garage, when the door is open: height: 1.90 mtrs (6'5"), width: 2.20 mtrs (7'2"), depth: 4.87mtrs. Internal garage measurements: 3.18m width x 4.88m length. Additional parking within the main car parks of Marazion.
- Travel cot
- Stairgate x 1
- The property changeovers, maintenance and welcome gift are managed by the property owner.
- There is little-no mobile phone coverage in this location. Please check with your carrier for further information.
Explore Marazion and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage