Stunning views stretch across St Ives Bay
Aptly named, Above the Bay is a spectacular modern apartment in a prominent location in Carbis Bay with superb views of the white soft sands and azure blue waters of the beach, across to the iconic town of St Ives and away up the north coast past Godrevy lighthouse. Offering three stylish bedrooms and three contemporary bathrooms, luxury is promised for your Cornwall holiday. The hub to the home is the open plan living space with state of the art kitchen, relaxed seating area, sunroom and sit-out balcony all set to the coastal view backdrop. Walk to Carbis Bay Beach in moments through the communal landscaped gardens, along the south west coast path before hopping on the branch line train leading right into the heart of the St Ives.
Cornish Gems are so pleased to welcome Above the Bay to the luxury collection of coastal apartments - think stunning seascapes, sandy beach walks and complete holiday luxury
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Above the Bay is a single-storey apartment, newly created to successfully blend modern architecture with panoramic views and high-spec interiors. Arrive into the central hallway and lead into the spacious living area with full height glass windows and doors perfectly framing the oh-so-blue views of St Ives bay. Self-catering has never been so appealing as delicious Cornish inspired meals are whipped up in the modern fully fitted kitchen and enjoyed at the large dining table. At the end of the day, sink into the comfortable sofas within the light-filled living space and serve up pre-dinner cocktails in the sunroom. Throughout the apartment, a colour palette of soft muted hues provides an organic serene ambience with thoughtfully chosen fabrics and furnishings adding layers of luxury. The bedrooms are located off the hallway and continue the considered style. The master bedroom is to the rear of the apartment with ensuite shower room and private doors to the rear balcony, the double bedded room is to the front with sea views or choose the ensuite super king bedded room. A contemporary family bathroom completes the apartment layout.
On Your Doorstep
From the sunroom or the living area, throw open the full height glass doors and fill the apartment with the sounds of the sea and fresh Cornish air. Enjoy a morning cup of tea on the balcony as you watch the early fishing boats head out of St Ives harbour for the day and soak up a healthy dose of vitamin sea from this very special location. The collection of apartments at Monowai share the landscaped terrace gardens on the seaward side which have been considerately planted and gravel pathways lead to seating areas and a private gate to access the south west coast path. Budding walkers can hug the coast around Hawkes Point to the wide stretch of sand at Porthkidney or pop over the branch line bridge and down to the beautiful soft sand of Carbis Bay beach, enjoying Blue Flag status for over 15 years. Predominantly sheltered from prevailing winds, Carbis Bay is a popular spot for locals and holiday makers alike who enjoy superb swimming, paddle boarding and the beach facilities including new beach cafes and bars. The St Ives branch line is a walk away making trips to the town a breeze, leaving the car at home. Enjoy a Cornish pasty on the harbour wall, a slap-up dinner at some of Cornwall's most highly-regarded restaurants, shop in the artisan boutiques, hire a boat for the day and immerse yourself in the energy of this iconic town, the jewel in the Cornish crown.
Summer and spring stays in flip-flops or wrapped up in scarves and coats for winter, whenever you wish to getaway, Above the Bay promises a most memorable escape with some of the very best coastal views in Carbis Bay.
- There is level access from the parking space to the apartment door.
- Level access from the inside onto the balcony.
- There are no internal steps or stairs.
- Choose from three luxury bedrooms
- Master bedroom: King bed, clothes storage, ensuite
- Bedroom two: Double bed, clothes storage, Smart TV with Sky Sports and Sky Cinema, sea views
- Bedroom three: Super king zip/link (this can be set as a twin if preferred), clothes storage, ensuite
- Master bedroom: Ensuite with shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom three: Ensuite with shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: Bath with shower over the bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Electric hob
- Nespresso coffee machine for coffee pods
- Nespresso Aeroccino milk frother
- Breakfast bar with 4 stools
- Utilities include: Combination washing machine and tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- Three seater sofa
- Two seater sofa
- Two pouffes
- 65 inch Smart TV with Sky Sports and Sky Cinema
- Sea views
- Large dining table and chairs
- Sunroom with comfy chairs
- Outside bistro table with 2 chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Allocated parking for one car, no height or width restrictions
- Pet free
- Underfloor heating
- Walk to Carbis Bay beach
- Communal landscaped gardens with direct access to the coast path, leading to Carbis Bay beach
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner. Please note, only a change of linen is provided during bookings of 14 nights or more.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of welcome gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Please note a cot and highchair is not provided.
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.