A chic, sea view Gem just moments from the beach
Settled in an enviable position above Carbis Bay beach, Azure delights guests with chic design and beautiful blue views of the whole of St Ives Bay. This extraordinary haven has been thoughtfully created to enhance coastal living; behold impressive sunsets from the balcony, unwind in the bubbling hot tub, and dine al fresco with the ocean as your backdrop. Azure offers three indulgent bedrooms, three contemporary bathrooms, light-filled living areas and of course those far-reaching views of the whole of St Ives Bay where dolphins and seals are frequently spotted. Leave your car behind and enjoy the luxury of the location as you walk to the white sands in moments, hop on the train to St Ives, enjoy the first-class facilities of Carbis Bay Hotel spa, access the South West Coast path and enjoy life in this beautiful corner of the county.
We came back as promised. This time the weather was amazing! A warm welcome as always. We were lucky enough this time to spot a pod of dolphins in the bay, along with many seals! Such a wonderful place to be any time of the year!
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
- Hot Tub
Azure is an immaculately presented end of terrace home. Split over two floors, guests will arrive into the ground floor, where two inviting bedrooms and two bathrooms await. Each en suite bedroom adopts a calm colour palette, with dreamy textures, luxury linens and stylish details. The bathrooms tempt sandy guests to drench away warm beach days under the rainfall shower, or soak in the bath. Ascend the staircase to the first floor, and be ‘wowed’ by the full height glass doors; they flood the room with that glorious west Cornwall light, and perfectly frame the vibrant ocean vistas. The kitchen has been thoughtfully kitted out with everything you’ll need to whip up something special, and the sea view dining area is the perfect place to enjoy it. And after a day of exploring the west coast, the sociable living area temps with comfortable seating and a gas fire. The third bedroom is located on the same floor; a twin room with cabin style beds, which can also be used as a peaceful nook where children can play, read or enjoy a favourite film.
On Your Doorstep
Slide back the full height glass doors on the first floor and inhale the fresh Cornish air as you step out onto the balcony. A bistro table with two chairs is the perfect spot to enjoy a morning coffee as you plan the day ahead or simply sit and watch the ebb and flow of life on the coast. Cornwall is blessed with stunning sunsets, and where better to enjoy the fiery hues than your own coastal retreat balcony? The upper terrace is accessed from the first floor or via the side steps outside the house. This generous space offers a large outside dining table with built-in seating where guests can enjoy dining al fresco and gathering together with friends and family. A bubbling hot tub is perfectly placed to capture the sea views whilst the lawned area offers further space for children to safely play. The white sand beach of Carbis Bay is just a 3 minute walk away, where crystal blue swimming waters await or walk to Porthminster, Porthmeor and Porthkidney Sands, all within easy access. The railway is just a two-minute walk away, where you can take the short, stunning journey to st Ives. If eating out is on the agenda, you are ideally placed to taste your way around the west coast! At Carbis Bay, The Ugly Butterfly offers spectacular views and fine dining with perfectly-cooked local produce. Or perhaps you’ll hop on the branch line to St Ives - just moments away - and take your pick from the plethora of eateries along the harbour front. Follow the coast road heading into wilder west Cornwall, and adventure the landscape at your own pace; Watch the huge swells at a stormy Sennen in winter, mooch the charming village of Mousehole, try your hand at kite-surfing at Godrevy, or simply lay out a towel on one of the many beaches, from popular Porthmeor, to endless Porthkidney Sands. At Carbis Bay beach, Ocean Sports Centre have SUP's, kayaks and wetsuits available to hire.
- From the parking area, there are 2 low steps leading to the front door. There is a further step up to enter the house.
- The garden area is terraced and located at the back and the side of the house. There are approx 16 steps leading up the side of the house. To access the terrace from the first floor, there is level access with 2 steps down to the seating area.
- Azure offers a reverse level layout with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the ground floor and the social space and third bedroom and family bathroom on the first floor.
- There is one internal flight of stairs.
- Choose from three luxury bedrooms located on the ground and first floors.
- Bedroom one: Ground floor: King size bed, clothes storage, 32" smart TV, Sky Q with movies, entertainment and sports, GHD hairdryer, Ruark Delux Bluetooth Radio, sea views, terrace and garden access, ensuite
- Bedroom two: Ground floor: Super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required) clothes storage, 32" smart TV, Sky Q with movies, entertainment and sports, GHD hairdryer, sea views, garden/patio access, ensuite
- Bedroom three: First floor: Twin bedded room (3ft beds), clothes storage, 40" smart TV with Sky Q with movies, entertainment and sports. Nintendo games console. Please note this is a smaller room more suited to children.
- Bedroom one: Ground floor: Bath, shower over the bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom two: Ground floor: Shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: First floor: Shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Gas hob
- Boiling water tap
- Nespresso Magimix coffee machine for pod coffee with separate Aeroccino4 Milk Frother
- Utilities include: washing machine, iron and ironing board
- A wonderful open plan living, dining and social space located on the first floor
- 50" smart TV
- Sky Q with movies, entertainment and sports
- Blueray DVD player
- Sonos Playbar home cinema sound bar
- Comfortable seating for all
- Coffee table
- Gas fire
- Dining table and chairs
- Spotting Scope
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- WiFi - Superfast
- Travel cot
- Stairgate at the top of the stairs
- Private hot tub - please note that the water in the hot tub will be changed for each new guest arrival and therefore may take a few hours to come back up to temperature.
- Large outside dining table with built-in seating and chairs
- Bistro table and chairs for 2 guests on the first floor balcony
- 2 sun loungers on the first floor balcony
- 2 seater sofa located on the upper terrace
- Private parking for one car
- Enclosed garden
- Pet free
- Outside shower [warm]
- Outside tap and hose
- Underfloor heating
- Walk to Carbis Bay beach in just 3 minutes
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Bedroom 3 has two standard 3 ft single beds however is better suited to children sharing due to its smaller size.
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.