Bay Retreat Gwithian / Hayle
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Dogs 2
A wonderful modern beach house in West Cornwall
With a plum location in the unspoilt west coast of Cornwall, Bay Retreat invites guests to kick off your shoes and step straight into the luxury of this first-class holiday home. With considered eco-credentials, Bay Retreat has been thoughtfully created for the mindful traveller. Choose from three luxury bedrooms, indulge in two contemporary bathrooms and enjoy the open plan space and light of the kitchen, living and dining area. Spill into the garden as an extension to your holiday layout before heading out into the white sand dunes leading to the sea. Located in one of Cornwall's Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a short drive from Hayle Estuary - home to a wide variety of wetland birds. The hot-spots of St Ives, Sennen and Mousehole are all within easy reach making your explorations around the west a breeze. For added luxury, why not hire a hot tub for your stay, find out more.
Thank you for such a warm and welcoming home. The sand dunes and beaches are breath-takingly beautiful. We did a wonderful walk along the coast from St Ives to Zennor. Surfing lessons at Gwithian and a scrumptious brunch at the National Trust cafe. What a stunning location. - The McKearn Family.
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Bay Retreat is a single level newly created modern day beach house, made from sustainably sourced timber. Arrive into the hallway which leads through to the open plan living space with modern kitchen and light-filled living and dining areas. This spacious footprint of the house ensures friends and family can gather together with ease and in comfort whether it is a peaceful evening watching a film, a sunny sunday morning brunch or those cosy winter weekends with a good book. Lead back to the collection of three bedrooms each beautifully styled and ready for a good night's sleep. Contemporary bathrooms complete the luxury appeal of this very welcoming Gem.
On Your Doorstep
Full height glass doors from the living space open to reveal the attractive enclosed garden which combines local planting and materials with space to dine alfresco and catch the oranges and purples of the sunset skies. To the rear of the house, children can safely play on the climbing wall and slide. With the white sand dunes just a 15 minute walk away, coastal life can be enjoyed in buckets and spades! Godrevy and Gwithian beaches are simply glorious and offer a wonderful playground for children, dogs and adults alike. Dive into the waves, learn to surf and enjoy those halcyon days on the beach with sand in your toes and salt in your hair. St Ives and the spectacular sights of west Cornwall are ready to be explored from your holiday door.
Whether a week long summer break or shorter winter getaway, make Bay Retreat your luxury home for a while.
- There is level access from the parking area to the front door.
- Level access from the inside into the garden.
- No internal steps or stairs.
- Choose from three luxury bedrooms all located on the ground floor.
- Bedroom one: Super king bed, storage, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom two: Super king bed, storage
- Bedroom three: Twin beds, storage
- Bedroom one: ensuite shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: Bath with shower over the bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Energy efficient electric oven
- Induction hob
- Nespresso Vertuo Next coffee machine for coffee pods
- Utilities include: energy efficient washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
Living and Dining
- Ample seating for all
- Corner sofa
- 2 chairs
- 50 inch Smart TV with SKY TV. The Sky package includes: Sky Entertainment, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema and HD/UltraHD. There is also Netflix, Amazon Prime and BT Sport.
- Coffee table
- Dining table and chairs
- Luxury linens and towels
- Two well behaved dogs are welcomed
- The garden is enclosed and safe for dogs and children
- 3 allocated parking spaces
- Outside dining table and chairs
- Weber charcoal BBQ (fuel not provided)
- Air-sourced heat pump and underfloor heating
- For added luxury, why not hire a hot tub for your stay, find out more.
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
What to Expect
Explore Gwithian / Hayle and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.