A bright and light holiday oasis, just 3 minutes walk to the beach
Laid-back villa vibes and all the holiday appeal you could dream off awaits at Coast House. A short skip to Carbis Bay beach yet tucked away in a private oasis of sea view terraces and gardens, this oh-so-swish home presents light, space, relaxation and more for an extra-special stay. Three bedrooms and three bathrooms accommodate six guests and the open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces offer a generous sense of space and freedom. The award-winning sands of Carbis bay are a short stroll down the hill and where cafes and bars promise beachside dining or where you can hop aboard the branch line train that hugs the coast to cosmopolitan St Ives.
Cornish Gems are pleased to welcome Coast House to the Carbis Bay portfolio, a light and spacious holiday oasis with laid back villa vibes and views of St Ives bay.
- Child Friendly
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Hot Tub
Coast House is a detached home set over one floor for a superb villa-esque ambience. Once inside, the sense of light and space settles guests straight into a carefree holiday life where days flip from the terrace to the shoreline in moments. Arrive into the open plan living, dining and kitchen space that dominates the hub to the home with full wrap around glass doors to capture the landscaped green gardens. Spend lazy mornings relaxed in the living room with its fresh white backdrop and dine together around the stylish table. Coastal inspired books and artwork evoke the location and the sea views capture St Ives island and up the coast towards Godrevy Lighthouse. The kitchen is to the rear of the house, modern in style and ready for culinary creations from Cornwall's finest ingredients. The bedrooms lead from the social spaces, each offering comfort and luxury with private access to the garden and terraces. The master bedroom enjoys coastal views with day long sunshine and light flooding in. Coast House offers two contemporary ensuite bathrooms and additional family bathroom.
On Your Doorstep
Tucked away, Coast House reveals itself behind the gated entrance with a beautiful landscaped garden leading up to the front door and spacious front sea-facing terrace. Surrounding the house are pockets of areas to sit and relax from sun loungers to bistro tables and chairs for the morning coffee. The garden brims with leafy greens and Cornish botanicals with a small lawned area where children and dogs can safely play and explore. For added indulgence, a bubbling hot tub sits under festoon lighting. The house is in a super location, just click the map to view. Step from your holiday door and down the road to Carbis Bay beach in just a few minutes. Crystal clear sheltered waters meet power-soft sands, stylish cafes and bars blend with tasty ice cream and beach takeaways. Walters on the Beach comes highly recommended to watch the sun go down with a cocktail and dine in Cornish style at the Ugly Butterfly restaurant. Watersports enthusiasts are well catered for at Ocean Sports, right on the beach. Hire kayaks and paddleboards and explore the coastline from the sheltered clear waters. If you can bear to leave the appeal of Carbis Bay then hop aboard the branch line train and arrive into central St Ives in no time where an exemplary choice of shops, dining, sight-seeing and more await. Walkers can step almost straight onto the South West Coast Path leading towards St Ives or north towards Hayle and the wilder beaches of Porthkidney.
Stays in the summer or stays in the winter - Coast House brings all the holiday appeal you could wish for, whatever the season.
- There are five gentle steps up through the garden fro the parking area (no handrail). There are 2 steps up to the front door (no handrail).
- Level access from the inside onto the terrace.
- No internal steps or stairs, Coast House is a bungalow.
- Choose from 3 bedrooms, each with a fresh white backdrop
- Bedroom one: Super king bed, clothes storage, hairdryer, digital radio, private doors to the front terrace, sea views, ensuite.
- Bedroom two: King bed, clothes storage, private doors to rear terrace, ensuite.
- Bedroom three: King bed, clothes storage, private doors to terrace and hot tub.
- Bedroom one: Ensuite shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Bedroom two: Ensuite shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Family bathroom: Bath, wash hand basin, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Gas hob with 5 burners
- Large frirge/freezer
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso Magimix coffee machine
- Breakfast bar with 2 bar stools
- Utilities: washing machine, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living, dining and kitchen space with full height glass doors
- Large leather corner sofa
- Leather armchair
- 65 inch Smart TV with surround sound
- Electric blinds
- Full height glass doors to the wrap around terraces
- Large collection of books and games
- Round dining table with 6 chairs
- Outside dining table and chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Travel cot
- One well behaved dog welcomed (enclosed garden)
- Bubbling hot tub
- Allocated driveway parking for 2 cars
- Walk to the beach in 2 minutes
- Secure garden for surfboards, bikes etc
- Outside tap
- 2 sun loungers
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.