Daydreamer Crantock / Holywell Bay / Cubert
- Sleeps 8
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Dogs 1
A relaxing modern day beach house moments from the sand and shoreline
Turn your holiday dreams to a reality and arrive at the serene sanctuary of Daydreamer. Located a skip from the sand dunes and shoreline of Holywell Bay, this cool pared back Scandi-inspired home oozes luxury and style, think modern day beach house. The open plan living space fills the ground floor creating a light and sunny hub for holiday life. Plan your days out, gather to enjoy delicious food, sink in comfortable sofas and simply switch off from the bustle of busy lives. Choose from four beautiful bedrooms set over the first and second floors, each dressed to impress. Holywell Bay is a short walk away, a huge stretch of golden sand beach with rolling surf and high cliffs leading up and over towards Crantock Bay and Poly Joke, an area favoured by locals and visitors alike for the stunning scenery. Find cool cafes, bars and restaurants in Newquay and up the coast towards Padstow, dive into the blue sea and live a very Cornish way of life from the luxury of Daydreamer.
Cornish Gems is delighted to welcome Daydreamer to the luxury portfolio of coastal homes
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Daydreamer is a semi-detached, three storey home located at The Rocks, a smart newly created collection of art-deco inspired coastal houses. Arrive into the central hallway and lead straight into the open plan living, dining and kitchen space which is filled with the natural light from the full height glass doors and a lush green backdrop of the planted terrace including an established olive tree. Relax in the living room and snuggle up on the corner sofa, dress the dining table to impress and catch up on the days adventures over fine food prepared in the enviable modern kitchen. Slide back the glass doors and extend your lazy days into the garden. With a passion for thoughtful style, Daydreamer's owners have creatively blended this modern home with beautiful interior design, think Scandinavian inspired furniture, a soft muted colour palette and striking artwork. A ground floor cloakroom and separate utility room complete the ground floor layout. A central staircase leads to the first floor and collection of three luxury bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. Climb to the second floor where the master bedroom (bedroom one) offers an oasis of calm with a super king bed, ensuite bathroom and balcony with views across the dunes to the sea.
On Your Doorstep
Framed by exposed stone walls, the south facing terraced garden space is as perfect for a morning coffee or post-surf breakfast as for evening dining al fresco. Potted palms and herbs, succulents and olive trees surround comfortable seating creating an enclosed and private space for all to enjoy. A side gate leads to the front of the house and outside shower, a useful access when returning with sandy toes from the beach. Step from your holiday door and join the path that leads down to the beach at Holywell Bay (just 3 minutes walk). Children and dogs will adore the playground of sand dunes to explore which also lead onto the South West Coast path. When the surf is up, admire the twists and turns of the local surfers or grab a board and take to the waves yourself, Holywell Bay is fully lifeguarded by the RNLI from Easter to September. If walking is part of your itinerary, join the coast paths heading up towards Newquay or west towards Perranporth. From your plum position in Cornwall, day trips from Daydreamer couldn't be easier with good access back to the A30. Take a trip to the south coast where calmer waters sparkle, to the wild west rugged landscape before returning home to the comfort of your Cornish Gem nestled in the energy of north Cornwall.
Images: David Curran
- Level access from the parking area to the front door.
- Level access from the inside onto the garden terrace.
- Two internal flights of stairs with handrails.
- Choose from 4 bedrooms located on the first and second floors
- Bedroom one: 2nd floor: A super king bed, clothes storage, sea views, balcony, 32 inch Smart TV
- Bedroom two: 1st floor: A super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage
- Bedroom three: 1st floor: A super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage
- Bedroom four: 1st floor: A king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage
- Bedroom one: 2nd floor: private access to shower room with wash hand basin, WC
- Family bathroom: 1st floor: Bath with shower over the bath, wash hand basin, WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Induction hob
- Built-in electric oven
- Combination microwave/oven
- Large fridge/freezer
- 4 slice toaster
- Nespresso coffee machine for pod coffee
- A separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board, utility sink
Living and Dining
- A spacious living space with comfortable seating for all
- 65 inch Smart TV with Soundbar
- Full height glass doors leading out to the terrace
- Large wooden dining table and 8 chairs located in the open plan kitchen/living area
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Baby friendly - what's included
- Travel cot
- Private parking for 2 cars in allocated spaces
- One well behaved dog welcomed
- Enclosed garden space
- Outside seating area and dining space
- Side gate to the rear of the house
- Outside shower and tap
- Charcoal BBQ
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Mobile reception is limited within the area, please refer to your mobile provider. Daydreamer includes WiFi.
What to Expect
Explore Crantock / Holywell Bay / Cubert and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.