Flawlessly designed to blend with the beautiful natural landscape of Hayle sand dunes, Dune Hideaway promises an extra-special holiday where lasting memories are made. The house offers a pared back minimalist atmosphere with open plan spaces and large sliding doors to reveal and embrace the Cornish elements. As well as a strong focus on luxury and style, Dune Hideaway showcases strong eco-credentials including sustainable timber framing, locally sourced building materials and high levels of insulation. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms offer a versatile choice for friends and family whilst the spacious social areas encourage guests to unwind, recharge and live a very Cornish lifestyle for a while. From your holiday door, stretch out along miles and miles of golden sand at Upton Towans and discover one of Cornwall's Twelve Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Wonderful stay. Stunning location. Little bit of luxury in this beautiful property.
Dune Hideaway is a detached single level holiday home in a private setting with its own private entrance. Arrive into the entrance hall and lead straight into the light-filled open plan living, dining and kitchen space. Friends and families while away the days in this relaxed and oh-so-stylish backdrop to holiday life. Whip up locally inspired menus in the state of the art modern kitchen, enjoy those long into the evening dinners around the table and sink into comfortable sofas after a day on the coast. Three beautiful bedrooms offer a haven of calm from the master bedroom with contemporary ensuite bathroom to the childrens bunk room, a place to escape the adult chit-chat.
On Your Doorstep
Slide back the glass doors and step out into the attractive garden where guests can enjoy al fresco dining from sun up to sunset. Children will adore the private small play area in the far corner of the garden with mini-diggers and even a small teepee! From on top of the sand dunes, enjoy panoramic sea views of St Ives Bay, look over the aquamarine waters to Godrevy Island, Carbis Bay and the renowned Gwithian beach, set within one of Cornwall’s twelve Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The popular hot spots of Gwithian and Godrevy beaches are just a short drive away. Wind your way along three miles of beach, the trails of Upton Towans Nature Reserve and explore the remains of the National Explosive Works, its red brick chimney standing proud in the rugged landscape. In the distance, the rolling Cornish countryside calls, with lush grasslands promising a life full of adventure. All of this - and more - awaits, and all moments from your front door. If you’re looking to travel a little further afield and explore more of what Cornwall has to offer, the A30 is less than a mile away, Hayle train station is a mere 2 mile drive and Newquay Airport is also conveniently located and easily accessible. The west of Cornwall is a playground of sand and sea, hit the waves at Gwithian or Godrevy, follow the coastal pathways up and over some of the best landscapes in the county, enjoy a good old fashioned bucket and spade day or simply pack up a cliff top picnic for jackpot view of the sunset.
Whatever your agenda, whatever the season, live like the locals do and enjoy a healthy dose of vitamin sea at Dune Hideaway.
- There is level access from the parking area to the front door.
- Level access from the inside into the garden.
- No internal steps or stairs.
- Choose from three luxury bedrooms, all located on the ground floor
- Bedroom one: King bed, ample clothes storage
- Bedroom two: Double bed, ample clothes storage
- Bedroom three: Two sets of bunk beds (full sized single beds), ample clothes storage
- Bedroom one: ensuite shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: bath, over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A modern, open plan kitchen and dining space
- Integrated appliances
- Energy efficient fridge freezer
- Electric, energy efficient oven
- Electric hob
- Nespresso Magimix coffee machine for coffee pods
- Utilities include: A separate utility room with second fridge, energy effiecient washing machine and tumble dryer, and iron with ironing board.
- Dining table and chairs
- Ample comfortable seating for all
- Smart TV
- Garden views
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Fast fibre broadband
- Allocated parking for 4 cars
- Baby friendly - what's included
- Travel cot
- Bed guards for the bunk beds if required
- Freestanding wood fired pizza oven (wood not provided)
- Metal sand trolley to help carry your beach kit!
- Landscaped front and rear gardens in all homes using regional materials. The garden is completely enclosed and secure with fencing.
- Outside dining table and chairs
- Fire pit
- 4 sun loungers
- Small private mini-childrens play area
- Underfloor heating via an air source heat pump
- One well behaved dog is welcome - the garden is enclosed
- Nearest beach is Upton Towans, Hayle
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- 2 small/medium dogs will be considered, please call our friendly sales team on 01872 241241 for more information.
Explore Gwithian / Hayle and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage