Just moments from the sea, a warm coastal welcome awaits within the hidden away haven of Ferry Cottage. Check in to chic holiday luxury and discover the charm of Marazion from your holiday door including the iconic St Michael's Mount, golden sand beaches, cool cafes and artisan craft shops and galleries. Choose from two boutique bedrooms and relax, unwind and reconnect within the open plan living spaces that spill out into the beautiful walled courtyard. Ferry Cottage is as perfect for small families as for couples whatever the occasion, whatever the season.
Ferry Cottage was immaculate, well positioned for all amenities at Marazion and warm and cosy - perfect for a winter break in Cornwall.We were really impressed with Cornish Gems throughout
- Dog Friendly
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
Follow the characterful mews of traditional cottages on Leys Lane and arrive at the winning location of Ferry Cottage just moments from the hub of village life. Once inside, the cottage oozes coastal style with a fresh nautical palette of crisp white and marine blues, thoughtfully chosen artwork and a relaxed open plan holiday layout. The living room welcomes cosy fireside afternoons with a favourite film or offers a tranquil retreat for a morning coffee before heading out on the days itinerary. The budding chef in the party will enjoy the light and inspiring kitchen, with Cornwall firmly on the foodie map you are never far from a tempting farm shop or artisan bakers to help create the perfect holiday menu. Dine in style at the wooden dining table and slide back the glass doors for an al fresco ambiance. A contemporary cloakroom completes the ground floor plan. A white washed wooden staircase leads to the first floor and the collection of two bedrooms and family shower room. Each of the bedrooms have been dressed to impress continuing with the coastal colours and luxury twist amidst the original features.
On Your Doorstep
The owner has lovingly created a charming walled courtyard garden which brims with lavender and botanical potted plants, the original red brick wall offers warmth to the backdrop as you relax al fresco. The coastal village of Marazion is just a hop, skip and jump from Ferry Cottage and has so much to offer. Head to the local bakery for fresh coffee and pastries, enjoy a lazy lunch on the terrace of the Godolphin Arms. Curio and craft shops ensure the perfect souvenir shopping whilst children enjoy locally made ice creams before heading to the beach. From the young to the young at heart, the iconic St Michael's Mount is well worth a visit as you wander along the granite causeway and explore the castle and gardens. Old fashioned days at the beach are an easy option with over a mile of sand and azure blue swimming waters. When the Atlantic swell rolls in, admire the hardy wind and kite surfers. Whilst in the West, take a day trip to The Isles of Scilly and ferry hop around these stunning islands. Further afield, the wild seascapes and fishing villages around the coast will certainly fill your days.
Ferry Cottage comes highly recommended to guests looking for a quintessential Cornish cottage with a bespoke luxury twist.
- One shallow step up to the front door from the unloading area
- Level access into the courtyard garden
- The parking for Ferry Cottage (included) is at the Marazion overflow car park on Green Lane. Please note spaces are not reserved.
- One internal flight of stairs
- Choose from 2 boutique bedrooms located on the first floor
- Master bedroom: A King size bed, two bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe with drawers, built in window seat
- Bedroom Two: A twin bedded room (2 x 2'6" beds) with beside table and lamp, hanging rail with hangers
- A shower room located on the first floor with large corner shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- A ground floor cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- A stylish modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Electric hobs
- Combined Smeg fridge/freezer
- Utilities include: washing machine, iron with ironing board, clothes airer
- A large wooden dining table with 4 dining chairs set within the kitchen space
- A two seater sofa
- Two wicker armchairs
- Coffee table
- Traditional log burner
- Smart TV
- Ruark R1 bluetooth speaker/DAB radio
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- One well behaved dog is welcomed
- Relaxed outside garden furniture
- Parking (included) located in the Marazion overflow car park on Green Lane. Unloading is possible outside of the property
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Marazion and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage