Penthouse living awaits! Gwithian is a spacious top floor penthouse that has been cleverly interior designed throughout, combining bespoke furniture, fixtures and fittings with more unique pieces. Gwithian enjoys 180 degree unrivalled views that stretch from Porthmeor beach, across St Ives Harbour and beyond. For that ultimate added bonus, Gwithian offers an off-road parking space. ••• Please note there is development work taking place near to Gwithian. Please contact the office for further information.
I absolutely loved Gwithian, I would book it again and would definitely recommend it to everybody. I had a fantastic week. The apartment and customer service were fantastic.
Gwithian has been interior designed creating a lofty contemporary feel, with a dash of coastal character. Natural light floods the open plan space for a welcoming atmosphere. A glass door from the entrance hall leads into the open plan kitchen/dining/living area featuring twin turrets and double French doors that open out onto a Juliet balcony. The super spacious corner sofa is paired with coastal inspired cushions, perfectly complimenting its seaside location. Two beautiful bedrooms ensure a touch of luxury at the day's end, as you sink under marshmallow duvets and fresh linens. A sleek stylish kitchen with highly polished slate worktops is superbly equipped for budding chefs.
On Your Doorstep
Gwithian penthouse benefits from an elevated position making the most of the outstanding 180 degree views that stretch from Porthmeor beach, across 'The Island', St Ives Harbour, Porthminster beach, Godrevy and beyond. Wander from your holiday home down into the heart of St Ives - children will love the long beach and calm shores of the bay - be it bucket and spade days or paddling, choosing to stop a while at a beach side cafe and simply watch the comings and goings of harbour life. Gwithian penthouse is perfect for couples and families seeking the ultimate St Ives luxury holiday apartment boasting incredible views with all the delights of St Ives on your doorstep. An off road parking space is designated for guests' use.
- Approx 8 external stairs to apartment building door, 2 further flights of stairs internally to front door
- No outside space
- No internal stairs
- Master bedroom: offers a 5ft king size bed, bedside tables and lamps, wooden ottoman/blanket box, dressing table/stool, wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2: A twin room offering 2 x 3ft single solid wood beds with a bedside table in between, facilities include a wooden clothes rail, tall chest of drawers and driftwood mirror
- Main bathroom: facilities include a double shower with glass door, rectangular ceramic wash hand basin, heated towel rail, toilet, large wall mirror and shaver socket
- Master bedroom en-suite: offers single shower cubicle with glass door, rectangular ceramic wash hand basin, heated towel rail, toilet, large wall mirror and shaver socket
- Both bathrooms are fitted with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Fully integrated modern kitchen with white high gloss units and slate worktops
- Large fridge/freezer
- Kettle and toaster
- Fan assisted oven
- 5 ring gas hob
- Utilities include washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living and dining area
- Twin turrets and double french doors that open out onto a Juliet balcony
- Large L shaped corner group sofa
- Snuggle seat with sea view
- Wall mounted flatscreen TV with Freeview
- DVD player
- Dining table with four dining chairs
- Desk area with stool
- Outstanding 180 degree views that stretch from Porthmeor beach, across 'The Island', St Ives Harbour, Porthminster beach, Godrevy and beyond!
- Designated parking space for 1 vehicle
- All utilities, linen, towels and guest soaps included
- Complimentary welcome gift provided on arrival
- Dogs welcome. A small pet supplement and house rules will apply
- The allocated parking space has a ramp which may catch the bottom of some lower vehicles, the space is quite tight.
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Please note there is development work taking place near to Gwithian. Please contact the office for further information.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage