Quintessentially coastal! Soak up the seaside vibe of Gwynndreth and enjoy the sand, sea and Cornish scenery from your holiday door. This wonderful holiday home-from-home sits atop the golden sand dunes of Hayle, North Cornwall and offers the perfect destination from which to explore. The house is set over two floors and offers 3 beautiful bedrooms including 2 master bedrooms overlooking the ever-changing Atlantic views.
A stunning property. We absolutely loved our stay in Gwynndreth. It was beautiful. We were able to have our individual space and be together. Waking up to that view every morning was an absolute joy. It is genuinely the best bed I have ever slept in.
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
Follow the winding roads and arrive to a quiet corner of holiday luxury. Once inside, Gwynndreth oozes coastal character from the red, white and blue décor, oak wooden floors and of course panoramic sea views. The open plan living, dining and kitchen space has been thoughtfully laid out for holiday life in all seasons. The spacious kitchen welcomes the budding chef in the party with ample storage and kitchen kit with which to get creative. Choose to dine al fresco as the sun sets offering the perfect backdrop or gather as a group around the chunky scrub dining table for lazy breakfasts and simple suppers. Considered pockets of seating ensure larger parties have space to relax and unwind away from the hubbub of holiday life. A circular dining table with comfortable wicker armchairs sits in a jackpot position to enjoy the comings and goings of St Ives Bay over a mornings coffee. Sink into sofas beside the woodburner, pull up an armchair with a good book or keep abrest of current affairs in the tucked away TV space. Located at the rear of Gwynndreth is a charming king bedded room (zip/lock) decked out in cool coastal fabrics with adjacent contemporary shower room. A central wooden staircase leads to the apex of the house with two beautiful master bedrooms, each a mirrored footprint of one another. Indulgent super king (zip/lock) beds ensure a good nights rest and floor to ceiling sliding glass doors lead onto a wrap around balcony overlooking the bay. The finest linens, inspired artwork and stylish ensuite bathrooms complete the luxury ambience.
On Your Doorstep
Enjoy the luxury of the location with large lush green lawn leading down to the coastal path. Step out from the living space and enjoy a healthy dose of vitamin sea, the garden offers a perfect place to wile away the days. To the side of Gwynndreth is a large paved area with outside dining table and 6 chairs plus built in charcoal BBQ. From the end of the garden, lead onto the coast path and down onto the beach in just a few minutes. Hayle Towans Beach is one of the most beautiful golden sand beaches in Cornwall stretching 3 miles with views across the bay to St Ives. This breathtaking stretch of coastline is popular with surfers and kite-sufers, catch the action from the comfort of your holiday home or embrace the elements yourself for a day in the water. The nearby town of Hayle has much to offer from artisan bakeries, cool cafes and the RSPB Estuary which teems with wildlife. Take advantage of the Park and Ride from Saltings Reach and travel the branch line train into the cosmopolitan coastal town of St Ives, a wonderful harbour settings brimming with boutique shops, galleries and tempting places to eat. We recommend the newest addition to Hayle, The Cove Cafe, open all year round and only a short distance from Gwynndreth. Owned by the founder of award-winning Philleigh Way Cookery School, Rupert Cooper.
Whether you are a smaller party or full house of six, swap your city wardrobe for beach chic and enjoy a luxury holiday with seaside twist.
Live from the beach! Take a look at the local beach camera located just 50 meters from Gwynndreth, Click the link to find out more.
- One small step down from the parking area. Please note that the parking is suited to one medium car and one small car only and access is narrow.
- Level access into garden and onto balcony, gentle sloping lawn
- Internal staircase with handrail
- Choose from 3 beautiful bedrooms each with a unique coastal style
- Master bedroom one: 1st floor. A super king zip/lock bedded room (can be set as twin if required) 2 x bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, chest of drawers, armchair, balcony access and sea view, ensuite shower room
- Master bedroom two: 1st floor. A super king zip/lock bedded room (can be set as twin if required) 2 x bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, chest of drawers, armchair, balcony access and sea view, ensuite shower room
- Bedroom three: Ground floor. A king zip/lock bedded room (can be set as twin if required) with 2 x bedside tables with lamps, chest of drawers, hanging rail
- 3 contemporary bathrooms
- Master bedroom one: Ensuite shower room with adjustable shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Master bedroom Two: Ensuite shower room with adjustable shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: Ground floor shower room with shower, wash hand basin and WC
- 4 electric hobs
- Electric oven
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 4 slice toaster and kettle
- 3 draw freezer
- Utilities include: iron with ironing board, washing machine located within the garage, clothes airer and clothes lines
- Light and spacious open plan living space overlooking the sea
- Traditional wood burner
- Coffee table x 2
- 2 x two seater sofas, one large corner sofa and a tub chair
- Comfortable day bed seating
- Wall mounted TV with DVD
- Country style wooden dining table with 6 chairs
- Large circular dining table with further wicker seating set under the window
- A large outside wooden dining table and 6 chairs
- Built in charcoal BBQ
- Parking for 1 medium car and a small car in the garage
- MyEnergi Zappi EV charger
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Walk to Hayle Towans Beach – fully lifeguarded from early May to end of September
- Under floor heating on the ground floor
- Travel cot and highchair
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Please note there is no stairgate but you are welcome to bring your own
- Outside cool shower - perfect for de-sanding and de-salting after a day on the coast!
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Parking for 1 medium car and a small car in the garage.
- 5G WiFi throughout the property reaching to the end of the garden.
Explore Gwithian / Hayle and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.