Contemporary interiors meet modern beach house luxury - a warm North Cornwall welcome to Kerome! This beautifully created holiday home has been thoughtfully designed for families and friends to holiday in style. With a superb location in the village of Trevone near Padstow, Kerome welcomes friends and families to enjoy an extra special escape. Choose from four ensuite bedrooms and relax in the the open plan kitchen and dining space. The upstairs living room with views out to sea has the perfect layout for the comings and goings of holiday life. Spill out into the spacious garden for lazy sunny days and enjoy the location as you stroll in moments down to the picture perfect beaches at Trevone or across the coastal path and farmland to Padstow.
Lovely property and very well presented.
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
Kerome is a detached modern day beach house and is set over two floors. Arrive to the central hallway and lead into the open plan kitchen and dining space. From delicious Cornish inspired suppers around the dining table to planning your day over a morning coffee, this versatile room is flooded with natural light from the full height sliding glass doors offering a unique sense of holiday zen. A practical boot room come utility area is perfect for your beach kit from wetsuits to wellingtons. There are three bedrooms set across the ground floor, each offering an ensuite bathroom and individual colour palette through the soft furnishings. The central wooden staircase leads to the first floor where the master bedroom offers glorious views of the coast and a peaceful haven away from the buzz of holiday life below. The spacious living room on the first floor is where games are played and memories are made. Sink into the comfiest of sofas, gather around the fire or throw open the full height glass doors to the balcony and soak up the sea views and sunsets.
On Your Doorstep
Kerome offers a beautiful enclosed garden with large lush green lawn for children and dogs alike to safely play and explore. Dining al fresco is encouraged as guests tuck into the freshest of fish from the quay in Padstow and enjoy a glass of local wine. To the rear of the house, a smaller sheltered grassed area offers further space as well as outside storage for kayaks and bikes, etc. Follow the path that leads from the house and down to the coastal path before joining the beaches of Trevone. Choose from the rocky beach (locally known) offering low tide rock-pooling territory or head over to the soft golden sands of the cove and dive into the surf. Trevone is a charming village tucked away from the bustle of Padstow yet is within easy access. A seasonal beach cafe and surf shop will keep you stocked up with ice creams and coffee whilst The Shop at the end of the lane offers a great choice of local produce. Food lovers will adore the choice of eateries in the area from superb local pub grub to fish and chips on the quay or book in to experience the Michelin starred cuisine of Paul Ainsworth at No 6. The Camel Estuary is a haven of sheltered water and playground for water sports or hire a bike and cycle the trail that hugs the bank. If surfing is on the agenda then Kerome is the home for you with the popular beaches of Harlyn Bay, Constantine Bay and Treyarnon Bay all a short drive away, you can even walk to Harlyn beach!
However you like to holiday, Kerome offers a truly luxurious base whatever the season, whatever the occasion.
- There are 2 small steps from the parking area to the front door or guests can access on the level via the utility room door.
- There are 2 steps down to the lawn area from the house or guests can access on the level via the utility room door.
- The house is set over 2 floors with the living space on the first floor.
- One internal flight of stairs with 14 steps and a handrail.
- Choose from 4 beautiful ensuite bedrooms set over the first and ground floors.
- Master bedroom: 1st floor. Super king bed, sea views, ample clothes storage, balcony
- Bedroom two: ground floor. Super king bed, sea views, ample clothes storage
- Bedroom three: ground floor. Super king bed zip/lock (this can be set as a twin if required)
- Bedroom four: ground floor. King bed, ample clothes storage
- Each bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom.
- Master bedroom: ensuite bathroom with bath, seperate shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom two: ensuite shower room, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom three: ensuite shower room, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom four: ensuite bathroom with bath, seperate shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- A smart modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric AGA range style ovens with gas hobs and wok burner
- Large integrated fridge and freezer
- Wine fridge
- Bose bluetooth speaker
- 2 x French Press Coffee Cafetiere
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Large Smart TV
- Sliding glass doors to the garden
- Utilities include: A seperate utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board, sink and direct garden access.
- Ample relaxed seating for all
- Large Smart TV
- Full height glass doors leading to balcony
- Sea views
- Log burner
- The dining table and chairs are located on the ground floor within the open plan kitchen/dining area.
- Luxury linens and towels
- Travel cot
- 2 sun loungers
- Outside dining table and chairs
- Weber gas BBQ (gas provided)
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Enclosed gated and hedged garden
- Ample off-road gated parking
- Walk to the beach in 5 minutes
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.