A modern sea view home, perfect in all seasons
With stylish interiors, a superb coastal location and generous layout, Kres Kintrye offers a superb base for an extra special holiday in Cornwall. Three bedrooms and three bathrooms have been dressed to impress whilst the open plan living, dining and kitchen space on the first floor offers a wonderful hub to the home in all seasons from sunny days to cooler stays. A landscaped terraced garden is located to the rear of the house with outside dining table and chairs. The white sands of Carbis Bay are within easy access or catch the branch line train and hug the coastline into St Ives. A warm Cornish welcome awaits at Kres Kintyre. *Please note that renovation work is taking place at a property near Kres Kintyre. Please contact our friendly reservations team on 01872 241241 for more details.
This is a super house for a relaxed family stay.
Kres Kintyre is a newly built mid-terraced home located in a plum location in Carbis Bay. The house is set over two floors and offers a reverse level layout, arrive to the ground floor hallway offering ample space to stow your holiday kit from beach bags to waterproofs. Two stylish bedrooms are located on the ground floor and each offers private bathroom facilities. Choose from the coastal blue hues of the front facing bedroom or the mustard yellows of the rear bedroom which offers direct access to the garden. A smaller snug completes the ground floor, a wonderful break-out room with bright beanbags and Smart TV offering a tempting place for children to play. A central staircase leads to the bright and open space of the first floor, the holiday hub to the house with stunning full height glass doors and Juliet balcony. Sink into the leather armchairs and soak up the sea views, gather as a group for pre-dinner drinks and simply enjoy the space and luxury of this generous layout. The kitchen is fully fitted and thoughtfully stocked with all you could need. The third bedroom is located on the first floor and contemporary shower room.
On Your Doorstep
A landscaped terraced garden is located to the rear of Kres Kintyre and is accessed from either the rear ground floor bedroom or from the first floor living space. Step out onto the sun trap decked terrace on the upper level where steps lead down to a paved and stone coastal inspired garden with wooden dining table and chairs. The quiet and tranquil location of Carbis Bay is popular amongst visitors to the area who enjoy the flexibility of escaping the hubbub of St Ives yet access to the heart of the town in moments, Kres Kintyre is set on the seaward side of the valley. The white sands and clear blue seas of Carbis Bay beach are not to be missed, wander from the house down to the shore and enjoy a lazy lunch in the smart new beachside cafe, bar and restaurant offering tempting local cuisine for all the family. The coastal path, which provides an amazing idyllic route to St Ives and Carbis Bay beach (less than 5 mins) is within easy access or the beautiful branch line train leads you from platform to harbour in just 5 minutes, leave the car behind and spend your day the St Ives way. For further dining options, St Ives brings a welcome choice from handmade pasties to the freshest of seafood, local artisan cafes to Italian pasta eateries. Enjoy the luxury of the location as you easily escape the hubbub of central St Ives and follow the coast road heading down into wild West Cornwall exploring the open landscape of Land's End, Sennen or the quintessentially Cornish village of Mousehole.
Whether your stay in Cornwall is a short escape or extended weekly stay, leave feeling rested and relaxed from Kres Kintyre.
- There is a very small step up from the parking area into the hallway on the ground floor.
- From the first floor, approx 13 steps lead down to the lower terrace. From the ground floor, there are approx 5 steps that lead up to the terrace.
- Kres Kintrye offers a reverse level layout with the living space on the first floor.
- There is one internal flight of stairs with a handrail.
- Choose from three bedrooms set on the ground and first floor
- Bedroom one: first floor (mauve room): king size bed, bedside tables and chairs, clothes storage, hairdryer
- Bedroom two: ground floor (blue room): super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if preferred), bedside tables, clothes storage, hairdryer, ensuite
- Bedroom three: ground floor (mustard room):super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if preferred), bedside tables, clothes storage, hairdryer, access to the lower terrace, 32" smart TV
- Bedroom two: ensuite Jack and Jill bathroom (this can be shared with the whole house if needed) with bath, over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Family shower room: ground floor: large walk in rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- First floor shower room: Large walk in rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Electric oven
- Gas burner
- Large fridge/freezer
- Sonos speaker
- Nespresso coffee machine for coffee pods and milk frother
- Utilities include: integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, iron with ironing board, washing line
- An open plan living, dining and kithen space located on the first floor
- Large four seater sofa
- Two relaxed leather armchairs
- Coffee table
- 54" smart TV
- DVD player
- Sea views
- Full height tri-fold doors with Juliet balcony
- Contemporary dining table and six chairs
- Outside dining table and six chairs
- A further snug room on the ground floor with two bean bags and large smart TV
- Baby friendly - what's included
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Allocated parking for two cars
- Travel cot
- Fixed stairgate at the top of the stairs
- Welcomes one well behaved dog
- Enclosed garden to the rear of the house
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Please note that renovation work is taking place at a property near Kres Kintyre. Please contact our friendly reservations team on 01872 241241 for more details
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage