Little Trevone Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge
- Sleeps 2
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
A wonderful base from which to explore Trevone, Padstow and wider north Cornwall
Open the door to Little Trevone and step into the luxury of studio living beside the sea. With a plum location in North Cornwall, this oh so stylish luxury studio has been flawlessly created for couples to escape the bustle of everyday life and reconnect in true Cornish style. The high arched ceiling and considered layout ensures a wonderful sense of space and light in all seasons with attractive courtyard welcoming an inside outside ambiance. Breathe new life into your walking boots as you take to the coastal pathways leading up and over some of Cornwall's most beautiful seascapes towards Padstow or simply wander from your holiday door to Trevone Beach and soak up the Cornish sun. However you like to holiday, immerse yourselves in the comfort and luxury of Little Trevone.
The property was absolutely gorgeous, it had everything we needed and more. We loved our stay here and will definitely be back again.
- Near the Beach
Follow the coast road and arrive at the welcoming village of Trevone on the outskirts of Padstow, North Cornwall. Little Trevone is a newly created spacious studio set over a single floor with appealing open plan layout and inspiring coastal style. Step straight into the heart of the studio with smart modern kitchen, relaxed living space, dining area and bedroom all set under the impressive wooden beamed arch. A separate contemporary wet room completes the studio layout. Whatever the season and whatever the occasion, this unique and versatile space is perfect for couples. Cosy up in the winter months after a windswept walk or slide back the bi-fold doors to the warmth of the sun and relax on the sun loungers with a good book. For the budding chef in the party, The Shop at Trevone is a wonderful farm shop just a few steps from your holiday door which brims with local produce. Sink into the indulgence of the king sized bed dressed in the finest linens and soft furnishings
On Your Doorstep
If the coast is calling then there can be no better location! Whether you are new to the spirit of North Cornwall or its natural playground has become home from home, explore the sights and sounds of this magical corner of Cornwall. Map out your days over a hearty breakfast and enjoy a healthy dose of fresh sea air and vitamin sea. The picture perfect coves of Trevone Bay are easily accessed within a 5 minute walk down to the bay, choose from the sandy shores to the right or the character of the rocky bay to the left. The South West Coast Path leads behind the beach up towards Trevose Head and on towards Padstow or head West towards the popular beaches of Harlyn Bay, Mother Ivy's, Constantine Bay with many more to visit. Padstow is firmly on the foodie map with a tempting collection of restaurants to choose from including Paul Ainsworth's No 6, Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant, The Basement and a host of local pubs and cafes. Perhaps mastering the surf is of appeal? Grab your board with Harlyn Surf School or enjoy the more tranquil waters of The Camel Estuary for a paddle board lesson.
Unplug from everyday life and check into Little Trevone, a Gem of holiday home.
- A beautiful King bed
- Two bedside tables
- Built in clothes hanging storage
- Chest of drawers
- Dressing table with mirror and chair
- Full length mirror
- Contemporary wet room
- Large rain shower with separate shower attachment
- Wash hand basin
- Heated towel rail
- A fully fitted modern kitchen
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Combination fridge/freezer
- Slimline dishwasher
- Combination microwave
- Utilities include: integrated washer/dryer, iron with ironing board, clothes airer
Living and Dining
- Open plan studio living
- Circular dining table and two dining chairs
- Charcoal grey three seater sofa
- Side tables
- 40" Smart TV
- Collection of books and games
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Two sun loungers with cushions
- Private parking for one car (a further car can be parked by prior arrangement)
- Pet free
- Private paved courtyard with side gate
- Under floor heating
- Local farmshop within 20 yards!
- Walk to Trevone Beach within 5 minutes
- Join the coastal path leading to Padstow and Harlyn Bay
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
What to Expect
Explore Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.