Welcome to Meva Seas, a stunning seafront modern home offering panoramic coastal views and the finest of home-from-home luxuries. If you yearn for the freedom, fresh air and tranquility of Cornwall then check-in to Meva Seas and live the holiday highlife from this spectacular elevated position. The house offers 4 luxury bedrooms, 4 contemporary bathrooms, a light and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen space and landscaped cliftop garden including heated seasonal plunge pool and bubbling hot tub under a stylish gazebo. The coastal harbour of Mevagissey is a wonderful place to explore offering a taste of traditional Cornwall with a welcome fusion of stylish cafes and restaurants.
A spectacular coastal home in which to relax, unwind and soak up the stunning seascapes.
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
Meva Seas is a detached newly created contemporary home set in a prominent sea-facing location high above the blue waters of St Austell Bay. Once inside, this luxury home has been thoughtfully designed to maximise the coastal aspect. Lead into the hub of the house, the spacious open plan living area, flooded with natural light, where families and friends come together to plan the day's itinerary, to dine on the finest of Cornish food and to relax in true holiday style. The fully fitted kitchen offers all you could need to create a lip-smacking menu and be it hearty brunch before a day at the beach, long lunches or celebratory dinners with all the trimmings. Children and adults alike will enjoy the media room where favourite films can be watched. A separate utility room and shower room complete the ground floor layout. A central staircase leads to the first floor and collection of 4 stunning bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Each room has been beautifully presented with the finest linens and welcoming colour palette of soft whites and coastal hues.
On Your Doorstep
Step out to the landscaped garden and immerse yourself in the blues and greens of the coast and rolling headlands. Paved terraces and green astro turf lead to the welcoming plunge pool (availbale from Easter to September) and bubbling hot tub. Soak away the day under the stylish gazebo and watch the world sail by, what could be better? An outside dining table offers a persuasive al fresco dining option whilst you fire up the Big Green Egg BBQ. Paths lead around both sides of the house to the front. Beyond the boundary of the property is a field that gently slopes down to the South West Coast Path leading you along some of the most beautiful clifftop pathways, hug the coastline around the point towards Pentewan Sands. Mevagissey oozes Cornish charm, from the colourful fishing boats hauling their daily catch, artisan bakeries and cafes and curio souvenir shops. Enjoy fine pub grub with a local atmosphere, homemade pasties on the quay or more fine dining experiences. Guests can walk down to the harbour from Meva Seas in approx 10 minutes. The nearest beach to the house is Portmellon, a sandy cove and great for swimming! The South Coast offers a plethora of activities from bike trails at nearby Pentewan, deep sea fishing from the harbour, National Trust and private gardens (including The Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan), watersports, sailing and kayaking - whether young or simply young at heart, immerse yourself in the verdant countryside and coastal playground. If day trips are on the agenda then visit the maritime town of Fowey which is a mecca for sailors the world over or the historic village of Charlestown known famously for its film set popularity including the more recent backdrop to BBC's Poldark. Heading West, Mevagissey is a gateway to The Roseland Peninsula, a stunning unspoilt peninsula flanked by sheltered waters and tucked away villages including Portscatho and St Mawes.
Meva Seas offers a unique opportunity to experience first class holiday luxury, from Summer stays to Winter weekends, with friends or family. The coast is calling ...
- There is a very slight slope from the parking area to the front door.
- Level access from the inside onto the veranda. Please note that the pool area has a low glass panel to detail the boundary rather than a safety feature.
- One internal flight of stairs.
- Choose from 4 luxury bedrooms, each offering the finest linens and furnishings and ample clothes storage
- Bedroom one: king bed, sea view, balcony, TV, ensuite
- Bedroom two: king bed, sea view, Jack and Jill bathroom
- Bedroom three: king bed, ensuite
- Bedroom four: king zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required)
- Bedroom one: ensuite shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom two: ensuite shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: 1st floor Jack and Jill bathroom with deep bath, over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Second bathroom: ground floor shower room with wash hand basin and WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen with the finest integrated appliances
- Integrated Dietrich DED 1140 Bean to Cup coffee machine which can also use pre-ground coffee
- Breakfast bar with seating
- Utilities include washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- A spacious open plan living area with feature fireplace
- Large dining table and chairs
- Outside dining table and chairs
- A relaxed living space with comfortable seating for all
- TV in both the living room and dining room
- Modern built-in fireplace
- Bose sound system
- Seperate media room
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Private driveway and parking for up to 4 cars
- Big Green Egg BBQ
- Travel cot
- Two retracable stairgates in place on the stairs
- Under floor heating
- Sea views
- Private hot tub within stylish gazebo - please note that the water in the hot tub will be changed for each new guest arrival and therefore may take a few hours to come back up to temperature.
- Private outdoor heated plunge pool available from Easter to end of September each year. The pool length is 5.25 meters by width of 2.5 metres. The depth is 1.2 metres. There is an electric pool cover.
- Seperate media room
- Two dogs are welcomed at Meva Seas, the garden is enclosed, please note that the pool area is enclosed with a low glass panel to detail the boundary rather than a safety feature. Beyond the boundry are fields leading down to the coastal path.
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- The pool is seasonal and will be available from Easter to the end of September each year.
Explore Mevagissey and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.