A beautiful rural barn conversion in the attractive hamlet of Baripper
Stylish, spacious and light-filled, Midwinter is an aspirational modern-barn created with love for special holidays in Cornwall. Follow the leafy lanes to the attractive location and stay for a while. From the plum Cornwall location, explore the county with ease with the beaches of Gwithian and Hayle just a short trip away. Choose from three oh-so-lovely bedrooms, each individually styled to complement the modern-barn ambiance, three contemporary bathrooms and enjoy the space of the open plan, living dining and social spaces. Outside, the garden offers comfortable sofa seating, a small lawn and hammock to swing away the day in. Midwinter has been interior designed by our Gems Interiors team.
Modern. Fitted with high spec furnishings.
- Dog Friendly
- Wood Burner
Midwinter is a newly created high-spec barn which sensitively uses local stone and features to create character and home appeal. Arrive into the heart of the barn, the open plan living, dining and kitchen space with full height ceilings and buckets of natural light creating a serene and relaxing ambiance. The sociable kitchen is modern in style with feature dark cabinets and green tiles. Whip up delicious meals to enjoy at the large dining table and spend valuable time together. The living area is as blissful for summer stays with the doors flung open and for those cosy, post-walk, crackling fire winter breaks. Sink into the large corner sofa at the days end and unwind. A simple step down leads to the collection of three bedrooms and a family bathroom. From bottle greens and greys to burnt oranges, each room has been styled with a different luxury vibe. The bathrooms are no less considered with cool contemporary fittings, choose from the family bathroom or the shower room just off the kitchen area.
On Your Doorstep
Designed to maximise the inside and outside holiday ambiance, the garden reaches down the entire front facade of Midwinter. Slide back the full height glass doors from the living room and step out onto the paved terrace complete with comfortable chairs and sofa and includes a chimney style fire-pit to extend your al fresco time. Fire up the charcoal BBQ and play games on the lawn. Once the gate along the path is closed, the garden is secure for children and dogs to safely play. Swing the day away in the colourful hammock. With a plum location in the county, map out your day trips to the beaches, to the coastal villages, to Cornwall's attractions and sights. Gwithian beach is just a 5 mile journey where wide expanses of sand meet Atlantic waves. Make use of Midwinter's EV charger to charge your electric vehicle after days out exploring Cornwall. Take the branch line train from St Erth to St Ives and enjoy one of the most beautiful harbour towns in the country. Head west to experience the myth and legend of Land's End or visit one of the many tin mines that scatter the coast.
Whether you spend your holiday days exploring or seek spaces to unwind and relax, book a stay at Midwinter and live your very best holiday life.
- Level access from the parking area to the front door.
- Level access from the inside into the garden (a small lip).
- One internal step down from the living space to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
Choose from three luxury bedrooms, all located on the ground floor.
- Master bedroom: Super king bed, clothes storage, hairdryer, private doors to the garden, ensuite
- Bedroom two: Super king zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage
- Bedroom three: Super king zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage, private doors to the garden
- Master bedroom: ensuite walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Family bathroom: Deep bath, seperate walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Shower room: Walk in shower room, wash hand basin, WC
- A modern fully-fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Built in microwave
- Large fridge/freezer
- Wine cooler
- Nespresso MagiMix coffee machine and milk frother
- DAB radio
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Large corner sofa
- Smaller occasional chair
- Coffee table
- 59 inch Smart TV
- Log burner
- A large wooden dining table with high-backed fabric chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Superfast Starlink broadband
- Travel cot with 38" x 26" mattress
- Outside sofas
- Garden hammock
- Charcoal BBQ
- Outside fire
- Outside tap
- Up to three well behaved dogs are welcomed, the garden is secure
- Allocated off-road parking for three cars
- EV charger
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Gwithian / Hayle and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.