Cornish Gems are delighted to introduce North Quay Beach House, our first Gem within Cornwall's newest waterside destination, North Quay in Hayle. This exclusive split level mews style townhouse within Rue An Borthva offers superior luxury for up to six guests within three bedrooms, including two master suites with sea views, an open plan living, dining and kitchen space and two sit out balconies overlooking Hayle estuary, the harbour and across to the RSPB Hayle nature reserve. From the plum location in west Cornwall, step out to explore the natural playground of Hayle's three mile stretch of golden sand beaches just a short walk away. Pack up for a day trip and head to the stunning villages and towns nearby including St Ives, Carbis Bay, Mousehole and many more.
We have enjoyed North Quay Beach House in the sun this week! This holiday was great for all ages - so much to do in nature after so long inside. We will be back!
North Quay Beach House is a mid-terraced mews style townhouse set over three storeys. Arrive into the hallway on the ground floor where a luxury twin room and beautiful master suite overlooking the water ensure maximum indulgence. A contemporary bathroom completes this level. Ascend to the first floor where the open plan social and kitchen spaces are flooded with natural light from the full height tri-fold doors and overlook the tidal harbour. The modern kitchen is a dream to cook in with state of the art appliances and of course fresh Cornish produce is never far away for added menu inspiration. Dine in style, relax on the sofas and enjoy the stunning interiors which set the perfect holiday backdrop. The second floor ensuite master bedroom is set on a private mezzanine level and looks down onto the living space and waterside views. From the fresh whites and cool blues of the ground floor room to the warm mustards and greens of the second floor room, thoughtfully chosen artwork to the sumptuous cushions and fabrics, North Quay Beach House has been lovingly created for a very special stay.
On Your Doorstep
The house offers two balconies, one from the master suite on the ground floor and the other from the living space where full height tri-fold doors can be slid back for the ultimate inside outside atmosphere. The tidal harbour and estuary offers quite a view. At high water the harbour comes alive with kayakers, paddleboarders, fishing and pleasure boats which chug past your bird's eye vantage point. At low water, sea birds flock to wade in the shallows. Looking across the water, the greens of west Cornwall golf club can be seen with the iconic church of Lelant on the skyline. Hayle has so much to offer from local bakeries, ice cream parlours and curio shops to the local park and tidal inlets flanked by attractive gardens. To the front of Rue An Borthva, a waterside walkway leads under the ground floor balcony towards the mouth of the estuary and beyond where a beachside coffee is never far away. Three miles of golden sand beach stretch from Hayle Towans to Godrevy and the iconic lighthouse. A surfers paradise, a beach lover's playground and walkers inspiration - however you like to holiday, this corner of Cornwall has it all. St Ives is known the world over for its postcard perfect harbour and is just a short car journey or train ride away.
- There are 3 steps down to the front door from the parking area.
- Level access from the inside onto the balconies.
- Two internal flight of stairs with handrails.
- Choose from 3 sumptuous bedrooms located on the ground and second floors
- Master bedroom: Ground floor. Super king four poster bed, ensuite, sea views, Smart TV
- Bedroom two: Ground floor. Twin beds
- Bedroom three: second floor: king bed, estuary views.
- Master bedroom: Ground floor: Rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom three: Second floor: Rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: Ground floor: Bath, over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Electric hob
- Large fridge/freezer
- Quooker hot tap
- Integrated washer dryer
- Nespresso Vertuo Plus coffee machine for coffee pods
- An open plan living, dining and kitchen space located on the first floor
- Relaxed sofa
- Two armchairs
- 50 inch Smart TV
- Sky TV
- DVD player
- Collection of board games
- Coffee table
- Tri-fold doors to the balcony
- Dining table with bench and dining chair seating
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Travel cot
- Baby friendly - what's included
- Allocated parking for one car outside North Quay Beach House. There are additional spaces available at the Harbour Masters office on a first come basis.
- One well behaved dog is welcomed
- Underfloor heating
- Portable cooling fan
- Outside relaxing chairs on the balconies
- Outside lockable storage for beach kit, a few bikes, surfboards etc
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- North Quay Beach House is located within west Cornwall's newest waterside development at North Quay - Hayle. The house sits within Rue An Borthva, the first phase of completed luxury homes that are being built at North Quay over the next few years. Whilst Rue An Borthva is completed, building work is still progressing behind and further along the estuary banks.
Explore Gwithian / Hayle and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage