An impressive luxury townhouse within St Ives
Set in a plumb location overlooking the blue bay of St Ives, Pednolver has been flawlessly refurbished to present one of the most stylish townhouses in West Cornwall. The house has been completely renovated, interior styled and refurbished for the season ahead with 5 beautiful bedrooms offering unique accommodation for up to 10 guests and 4 cool contemporary bathrooms completing the luxury ambiance. The considered layout ensures ample room for larger families or enjoy the luxury of space for small parties. Pendolver offers a large cinema room, private parking for 4 cars and is just a short walk into the cosmopolitan coastal town of St Ives, West Cornwall.
For my family Pednolver proved to be perfect. It combined the elegance of a generously proportioned Victorian house with harmonious, comfortable and stylish decor. The interior design element, fixtures and fittings are state of the art with no expense spared. Absolutely everything with no exception had been thoughtfully considered. It had a sumptuous feel and my family felt very 'at home'.
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Worthy of any boutique hotel accolade, arrive to the smart presentation and cool design of Pednolver for your luxury holiday. Once a traditional seaside townhouse, this beautiful period home has been sensitively transformed combining original charm with more modern order. The hub of the house is certainly the open plan kitchen and dining space; think sleek charcoal grey cabinets, contrasting statement wallpaper and spacious footprint for holiday life. The kitchen offers state of the art fixtures and fittings, foodie aficionados will feel right at home whilst the local produce and freshest of fish inspires the evenings menu. Lead through to the large living room where quieter seating areas offer a calming place to rest and escape the busy pace of the party. The views from the bay window set the coastal scene from cosy storm watching afternoons to the morning beach watch. Many of the artefacts and accessories have been sourced internationally with the large canvas artwork coming from the owners personal collection and very much influencing the colour palette through the house. The beautiful bedrooms are set over 3 floors, each a wonderful haven of indulgence from the luxury linens to the bespoke furniture and more subtle hues. The contemporary bathrooms are simply stunning and evoke a boutique spa ambiance. The basement level brings your very own cinema experience to life, sit back and relax with popcorn in hand and immerse yourself in a favourite family film. For those who need to keep in touch, the private study offers peace and quiet.
On Your Doorstep
The hallway leads from the front door to a lovely outside space with large dining table and terrace area as well as smaller grassed lawn. Enjoy the ever changing views of the harbour and take in the seascape leading up the North Cornish coastline. Steps lead from the bottom of the garden area to the road leading you down into the town in approx 5-10 minutes. St Ives is the jewel in the West coast crown where charming white washed cottages and Victorian villas set the backdrop to the busy fishing harbour. A mecca for budding artists, discover the inspiring community of galleries and cool art cafes or simply enjoy the creativity of the boutique shops. St Ives offers a plethora of tempting places to dine from the very best pub-grub, fish and chips on the quay to a more fine dining experience on the beach. Old fashioned bucket and spade beach days are a must with up to five beautiful white sand beaches to choose from. Further afield the West of Cornwall landscape changes to dramatic high cliffs and rolling surf, follow the coast road for a wonderful day trip. Our Cornish Gems concierge team are on hand to complement your stay be it action packed days in the heart of Cornwall or the perfect cliff top picnic Cornish style.
Whatever the occasion, Pednolver ensures a memorable stay!
- Level access to the house
- Approx 7 steps down to the outside seating area then 2 small steps to the small lawn
- Please note the bedroom within the mezzanine level has a head height of 140cm
- There are 2 main flights of stairs internally plus small staircase leading to the basement level
- Choose from 5 beautiful bedrooms set over 3 floors
- Master bedroom: 2nd floor. A King bedded room with panoramic sea views from the large window, 2 bedside tables with lamps, flat screen TV, 2 wardrobes, 2 chest of drawers, armchairs and dressing table, gas effect fire, ensuite
- Bedroom One: 1st floor. A Double bedded room with 1 bedside table and lamp, built in storage and hanging space, flat screen TV, hairdryer, ensuite
- Bedroom One also offers a Twin bedded room (190 x 80cm) located on a mezzanine level above bedroom one, stairs lead from bedroom one. A chest of drawers and bedside lamps, do note limited head height.
- Bedroom Two: 3rd floor. A king bedded room with lovely sea views, built in wardrobe, bedside table with lamp, ensuite
- Bedroom Three: 3rd floor. A twin (full size singles) bedded room, chest of drawers, ensuite
- Each bathroom has been wonderfully considered with stylish fixtures and fittings
- Master bedroom: ensuite double rain shower and steam room, claw foot bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Bedroom One: an ensuite bathroom with large rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Bedroom Two: ensuite, in the room bath set under the velux window, WC, wash hand basin
- Bedroom Three: ensuite wet room shower with WC within and a wash hand basin within the room
- Ground floor cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- An enviable fully fitted contemporary kitchen with Fisher & Paykel appliances
- State of the art range cooker
- 6 gas hobs
- 2 x Dishwashers
- Chest freezer
- Larger style large fridge with iced water and ice dispenser
- Nespresso Magimix coffee machine
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board, clothes airer
- A large living space with beautiful bay window framing the sea and harbour views
- Indulgent three seater sofa
- 2 relaxing 2 seater sofas
- 2 armchairs
- 2 coffee tables
- 2 x gas effect fireplaces
- Flat screen TV
- A cinema room is located on the lower ground floor with ample sofa seating. The room offers Samsung TV, Apple TV, DVD, BT YouView, LG sound bar, subwoofer/amp and a PS 4 console with a selection of games.
- The dining table is located within the kitchen, a smart white wooden dining table with 10 contrasting black and yellow high backed chairs
- An outside dining table with seating for 8
- Located on the basement level is a large cinema room with mood lighting and ample sofa seating - The room offers Samsung TV, Apple TV, DVD, BT YouView, LG sound bar and subwoofer/amp.
- Private study with desk and chair
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Private parking for up to 4 medium sized cars at the rear of property
- Steam room within the master bedroom
- Travel cot
- Electric vehicle charger
- 2 dogs welcomed
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.