A stylish abode overlooking Porthminster beach
Located over looking the blue seas and golden sands of Porthminster beach, St Ives, Peninsula Apartment 6 offers a contemporary holiday home with luxury twist. As perfect for families as it is for friends this stand out accommodation ensures its guests a superb base from which to enjoy this beautiful area. As part of the highly acclaimed popular St Ives Harbour Hotel, residents are welcome to use the indoor swimming pool and take advantage of The Terrace bar and lounge. Two beautifully presented bedrooms and indulgent bathrooms combine stylish interior stylish with relaxed comfort.
An amazing apartment. We loved our stay in Peninsula Apartment 6. The views over the bay were spectacular and the apartment was finished to a high standard. We loved being only 5 minutes from the town. It was an added bonus that we were able to use the pool for free. We will definitely be booking again!
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Swimming Pool
Peninsula Apartment 6 is a single level apartment, located on the first floor. This stylish, open plan holiday home offers generous living spaces flooded with natural light to the beautiful fresh hues of the styling. Arrive to a spacious hallway with internal storage space just perfect for all your holiday kit from windbreaks to walking boots. Just off the hallway each bedroom is decked out in the finest linens, luxury bedding and inspired features from the bespoke furniture to the thoughtful artwork which emotes the seascape of the surrounding area. A fully fitted contemporary kitchen with striking white soft close cabinets ensures a creative space to enjoy the array of fresh fish and shellfish caught locally. Nautical blues and fresh whites offer a stylish backdrop to holiday life and the floor to ceiling bi-fold glass doors in the living space pull back to reveal coastal views and the bustle of hotel life.
On Your Doorstep
From the living space and master bedroom glass double doors lead out onto the balcony with metal railings and glass balastrade, this is a wonderful space to enjoy the sunrise as well as the comings and goings of the beach life below. The apartment building is located on The Terrace as you enter St Ives offering easy access into the town and down onto Porthminster beach. Days can be spent exploring the plethora of boutique shops and cafes or heading to one of many golden sand beaches including Porthmeor and Porthgwidden. St Ives has become a mecca for foodie lovers and now offers some wonderful places to dine in style, set just below you the Porthminster Beach Cafe is well worth a reservation. With an allocated parking space you are well placed to pack up the car for the day and head further west as the roads stretches out before you amoungst some of Cornwall's most breathtaking scenery.
- Level access to the apartment building from the car park (please note the parking space is suited to a medium sized car, dimensions are 2.3m wide, 4.6m deep). Once inside, there is lift access or 2 short flights of stairs
- Level access to the balcony
- No internal stairs
- Each bedroom has been wonderfully styled and includes the finest luxury bedding and linens
- Master bedroom: king bedded room, dressing table with mirror, built in wardrobe, tall boy cabinet, glass sliding doors to the balcony
- Bedroom Two: A zip & link king bedded room, dressing table with mirror, built in wardrobe, tall boy cabinet
- Family bathroom: Bath with over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, mirror and toilet
- Master bedroom en-suite: With contemporary fittings. A bath with over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, mirror and toilet
- A contemporary fully fitted kitchen with striking white soft close cabinets
- Integrated microwave and electric oven
- Larder style fridge/freezer
- 4 ring electric hob
- Utilities include a hallway closet that has a washer and dryer with clothes airer
- A wonderful open plan living/dining/kitchen space with balcony access and views of Porthminster Beach and St Ives Bay
- Comfortable 3 seater sofa
- Coffee table
- TV storage unit
- Flatscreen TV with Sky to include Sky Entertainment and HD - whilst terrestrial TV is not available, guests can live stream via individual channel apps
- A wooden circular dining table with wooden dining chairs
- The balcony offers a rattan dining table and 4 chairs, 2 sun loungers and further table
- Small enclosed terrace with beach and hotel views.
- 2 sun loungers
- Luxury linens and towels included
- Parking for 1 small to medium sized vehicle located within The Harbour Hotel guest car park on the opposite side of the road. The space measures 2.3m wide, 4.6m deep.
- Use of the hotel indoor swimming pool and spa - Pre-Bookable swimming sessions from 7am – 8pm sessions are on the hour for an hour e.g 7am – 8am. Children swim times: 9am – 10am and 3pm – 4pm.
- As a courtesy we wish to inform you that the hotel also caters for weddings and functions and these could be taking place during your stay.
- As a courtesy we wish to inform you that the hotel heavily caters for weddings and functions and these could be taking place during your stay.
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.