A stunning apartment with beautiful sea views
With stunning sea views across the blue waters of St Ives bay, Sapphire has been newly created to offer guests the very best in holiday home luxury. Choose from three boutique bedrooms and relax and unwind in the spacious living areas. This oh so stylish apartment is located a short walk from the centre of St Ives and the breathtaking beaches of Porthminster, Porthmeor and Porthgwidden.
A spacious, beautifully furnished apartment. Extremely well equipped, it had everything you could possibly need
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Arrive at Chy Kensa, a recently converted townhouse in St Ives and check-in to your holiday highlife at Sapphire occupying the prime space of the building. Once inside, the central hallway offers ample storage and seating options before leading to the collection of bedrooms, bathrooms and open plan living space. The striking interior design and stunning sea view backdrop set this holiday home apart as guests relax on the comfortable sofas, enjoy a favourite film on the 49" TV, catch up with friends or simply enjoy the ebb and flow of coastal life from the elevated position above St Ives. The smart dining table is framed perfectly within the bay window and can laid up to impress for celebratory occasions or kept relaxed for lazy sunny breakfasts or morning coffee. The kitchen has been thoughtfully kitted out with high quality equipment, all you could need to create an indulgent menu (with a Cornish twist). The bedrooms and bathrooms are no less considered all offering super king sized beds, the finest luxury linens and their own individual colour palette from ocean blues to warming yellow and gold. The contemporary bathrooms ensure the perfect pamper after a day of exploring.
On Your Doorstep
Sapphire offers a private seating area located within the communal landscaping of the ground floor where guests can enjoy a pre-dinner drink or sit and soak up the Cornish sunshine. When it's time to explore, simply wander from your holiday door into the bustle of the harbour and the town in approx 5 minutes. Whether you are new to St Ives or a seasoned visitor this wonderful cosmopolitan town has so much to offer. Explore the cobbled streets and curio shops, dine in style by the sea, soak up the culture of the museums and galleries or simply sit and watch the boats go by. Beach go-ers will enjoy the luxury of choice from the white sands and crystal clear waters of Porthminster Beach accessed in a short 5 minute walk or wander through the town to the surf of Porthmeor and Porthgwidden. Day trips from St Ives are an easy option, the west of Cornwall captures quintessential Cornish life from the rural villages to the wild landscape of Land's End. For all things maritime then enjoy a day in Falmouth or head inland to Truro, Cornwall's cathedral city.
Sapphire is as perfect in the cooler months as summer stays, for parties of 6 or simply a couples retreat.
- From the parking area, there are 8 steps down (with handrail) to the building front door. Once inside, there are 20 internal steps up to the apartment door.
- The outside seating area is located on the ground floor just outside the main building door.
- The apartment is set on a single level once inside
- Choose from three boutique style bedrooms each with the finest luxury linens and furnishings including Dunlopillo beds for the perfect nights sleep.
- Master bedroom: Super king bed, two bedside tables, chest of drawers, wardrobe, armchair, hairdryer, 24" TV, DAB radio, ensuite, sea views from the large bay window and Juliet balcony.
- Bedroom two: Super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a double or a twin), two bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers, 24" TV, hairdryer, DAB radio
- Bedroom three: Super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a double or a twin), two bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers, 24" TV, hairdryer, DAB radio, Juliet balcony, sea views, ensuite
- Master bedroom: ensuite shower room with large rain drop shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom three: ensuite shower room with large rain drop shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: large free-standing oval bath, walk in rain drop shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Lavazza coffee machine and x4 complimentary pods
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- A luxury living space with large window offering sea views across St Ives Bay
- Four seater sofa
- Two seater sofa
- Large coffee table
- Two cushioned stools
- Swivel armchair
- 49" Smart TV
- Panasonic Bluetooth speaker and DAB Radio
- Collection of books and DVDs
- Selection of games and children's toys
- A spacious dining area set in the bay window with sea views.
- Wooden dining table and six leather dining chairs
- Baby friendly - what's included
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Outside seating area located on the ground floor. Three seater sofa, two armchairs and two stools with cushions
- Private parking for one car in allocated off-road space, the spaces are full sized and there are no height restrictions
- Part of the pet free collection
- Travel cot
- Wooden highchair
- Stairgate not required, Sapphire is a single level apartment
- The apartment has a ground floor storage area with a dedicated, private locked space for beach gear. There is also a (communal) shower and sink area on the ground floor to rinse off the sea and sand at the end of the day.
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.