Immerse yourself in the beach and surf culture of Pentire Headland, North Cornwall and check-in to the luxury of Sea Chimes. This newly created split-level home beside-the-sea has been stylishly decorated with a colourful modern twist and captures the ever changing seascapes of the River Gannel and Crantock beach that flanks the headland. Sea Chimes offers three beautiful bedrooms, an open plan living, dining and kitchen space, a further sitting room and wonderful terrace overlooking the water. Spend your days exploring the coast including Fistral Beach, just 5 minutes from your holiday door, Crantock, Watergate Bay and heading North towards Padstow. Sea Chimes is as comfortable for Summer stays as Winter weekends packed with adventure.
We would love to return to this gem of a property to admire that stunning view again.
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Sea Chimes is located within the striking Corisande Manor set in a waterside location. The house is set over two floors and has recently been thoughtfully refurbished and interior designed with luxury in mind. Once inside, a central hallway leads through to the open-plan living, dining and kitchen space where full height glass doors perfectly frame the coastal views. Bright pops of orange and turquoise furnishings and fabrics add a vibrant look to this super-stylish abode with complementing artwork to evoke the energy of the sea and surrounding areas. The modern kitchen is a joy to cook in and, with such fabulous views, why dine anywhere else? Newquay is fast becoming a haven for artisan Cornish food, from delis to French patisserie, add a little Cornwall inspiration to your menu. Sink into the comfortable seating area and spend a quiet afternoon watching the ebb and flow of life on the river or gather as a group for pre-dinner cocktails and that long overdue catch up. There are two spacious bedrooms and two contemporary bathrooms located on the ground floor plus a practically perfect utility area for beach kit storage. A central staircase leads to the first floor with the master bedroom and further sitting room. The master bedroom is worthy of any boutique hotel with bespoke furniture, a fresh blue and white colour palette and private balcony high above the River Gannel. The sitting room offers a superb space for children to spread out and play or for families to hunker down in the sofas and watch a favourite film on the cinema style smart TV.
On Your Doorstep
Slide back the full height glass doors and step out onto the spacious balcony of Sea Chimes. A large dining table and chairs tempts al fresco dining from hearty breakfasts to post-surf suppers whilst relaxed sofas tick the box for that lazy afternoon with a good book. The tidal waters of the River Gannel are infamous for their azure hues adding a Caribbean-esque backdrop to your luxury holiday. From the balcony, views of the surf and golden sands of Crantock can be enjoyed. A side gate from the balcony leads down to the beautifully landscaped communal gardens of Corisande Manor which guests are welcome to explore, a pathway leads down to the banks of the river. With a jackpot location in Newquay, hit the waves before breakfast or stomp out along the coastal path. Sea Chimes offers superb access to some of the best beaches in Cornwall including Fistral Beach, Crantock Bay (across the Gannel River), Towan Beach within Newquay as well as Porth, Watergate Bay and Mawgan Porth within a 15-20 minute drive. This cool corner of Cornwall really does offer some of the best places to eat on the coast. The Lewinnick Lodge is just a hop, skip and jump from your holiday home with unique terrace jutting over the sea and tempting day long menu. The Fish Kitchen, Rick Stein's fish and chips or The Stable for cider and pizza are all located at Fistral Beach. From this wonderful spot, Cornwall is your oyster as you head from coast to coast with ease.
- There is level access from the parking space to the front door and the internal hallway.
- Level access from the inside onto the balcony. To access the lower communal grounds, a side gate leads to 25 steps down.
- One internal flight of stairs, with handrail.There is one step down from the hallway to the ground floor bedrooms.
- Choose from three beautifully dressed bedrooms set over the ground and first floors.
- Master bedroom: 1st floor: Super king bed, bedside tables, built in clothes storage, chest of drawers, hairdryer, private balcony, ensuite
- Bedroom two: Ground floor: Super king (zip/lock) bed, bedside tables, built in clothes storage, chest of drawers, hairdryer, ensuite
- Bedroom three: Ground floor: Super king (zip/lock) bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, hairdryer, chest of drawers
- Master bedroom: 1st floor: Large shower room, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom two: ground floor: ensuite walk in rain drop shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: ground floor: Deep bath, shower over the bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Breakfast bar with three stools
- Double electric oven
- Induction hob
- Integrated large fridge/freezer
- Wine fridge
- Bluetooth speaker
- Utilities: There is a seperate utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
- Sea Chimes offers two living spaces set over the ground and first floors
- Ground floor living space:
- open plan with the dining area and kitchen
- Large sofa
- Two armchairs
- Large round dining table with six dining chairs
- Outside dining table and six chairs
- First floor living space
- Ample seating
- 65" Smart TV
- Surround sound Sound Bar
- Collection of books and games
- Snug area with bean bags
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- WiFi - superfast broadband
- Allocated parking for one car, no height or width restrictions
- Travel cot
- One well behaved dog is welcome. There is a secure balcony and access to the communal garden area (where dogs will need to be kept on a lead)
- Access through the communal grounds of the manor to the water's edge
- Outside all weather sofas
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Pentire / Porth / Newquay and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.