Sea Song is a pristine coastal apartment, perfectly placed for those spontaneous darts to the sea. Located just opposite beautiful Gyllyngvase beach, Sea Song invites small families, a group of friends or couples to enjoy a slow paced beach break in wonderful Falmouth. Worlds away from city life, light-filled living spaces soothe and relax, coastal inspired bedrooms promise serene slumbers, but by far the star of the show is that view. Expect stunning ocean vistas as you watch coastal life sail by from your enviable ‘top deck’ position and enjoy the Cornish sunshine during the afternoon and into the evening. Whether it's a long overdue weekend away, or an exciting summer escape, Sea Song promises a memorable stay whatever the season. From your holiday door the beach, market town and wider south of Cornwall all wait to be explored.
Our experience with Cornish Gems has been excellent, and the apartment was beautiful. The view and the massive balcony really made it for us - just stunning.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Step straight from the soft sand of sheltered Gyllyngvase into the cool, contemporary development of The Liner. Inspired by the prow of a ship breaking through the waves, the Liner’s impressive exterior is a nod to Falmouth's strong maritime past and present. Inside your fourth floor, beach front apartment, lead into the open plan kitchen, living and dining area, where full height glass doors welcome in that Cornish light. The stylish modern kitchen is fully fitted with everything a budding chef could need to conjure up a delicious Cornish supper, and with an array of fresh produce available from local artisans and shops such as Argal Farm Shop, testing out your culinary skills becomes a real treat for all. From the comfiest four poster master bed dressed in fresh whites, to the marine blue details, the two tastefully designed bedrooms, each with access to the balcony, embrace their coastal views, creating an 'on board' feel for a blissful start to the day. Two contemporary bathrooms complete the luxury ambiance.
On Your Doorstep
Slide back the full height glass doors from the living space and either bedroom to extend your holiday footprint onto the spacious private balcony with views of the landscaped park, sandy beach and of course sparkling sea. Promising golden sand, calm waters and a rich seafaring heritage, fabulous Falmouth is a vibrant town, full of delights for guests of all ages. Falmouth hosts the annual International Sea Shanty Festival, so guests really can embrace the Sea Song. From your holiday door, head straight down to Gylly, a sheltered, blue flag beach perfect for watersports, swimming or even a session of yoga on the shore. Children will love exploring the rock pools at low tide and guests of all ages can kick back and relax with a sundown drink at popular Gylly Beach Cafe. The centre of town is just a five-minute stroll away and the streets are lined with interesting shops and galleries that spill down to the harbour where boats of all sizes dock side by side. The growing foodie scene only adds to the allure of this lovely town; restaurants offer everything from Italian to Japanese to the freshest of seafood on the waterfront. For a touch of heritage, must visit attractions include Pendennis Castle (a lovely, 20 minute coastal walk from Gylly beach) and the National Maritime Museum, where you can view Falmouth harbour from the 100ft lookout tower, or descend to the impressive underwater gallery and watch coastal creatures float by. If day trips are on the agenda, Trebah Gardens is a beautiful sub tropical valley garden bursting with exotic blooms, and the Roseland Peninsula is truly magical with rolling headlands and secluded fishing coves. After a day spent in the hazy sunshine, or embracing a colder, quieter, but equally as beautiful Cornwall in winter, the balcony begs you to snuggle up on the outdoor chairs and sink into an evening of great conversation.
- Sea Song is a single story apartment, located on the 4th floor. There is lift access to the apartment.
- Choose from two luxury sea view bedrooms
- Master bedroom: Super king bed, ample clothes storage, sea views, access to balcony, ensuite wet room
- Bedroom two: Super king zip/link bed bed, access to the balcony, ample clothes storage
- Master bedroom: Ensuite with walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Family bathroom: Bath, shower over bath, wash hand basin, WC
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Built in microwave
- Built in electric oven with induction hob
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine for coffee pods
- Utilities include: Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Ample relaxed seating for all
- A spacious open plan area with sea views and access to the balcony
- Dining table and chairs with seating for all
- 3 seater and 2 seater sofa with pouffee
- 50 inch Smart TV
- Bluetooth speaker
- Outside dining table
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Sea views
- Allocated parking for one car
- Walk to the beach in seconds
- Private balcony
- Under floor heating
- Travel cot and highchair
- Pet free
- Lockable surf store on the ground floor
- Communal outdoor shower
- There is a Co-op on the ground floor of The Liner
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- The Liner development does not permit the use of barbecues in the building or in the grounds of the property
- There is a 2.2 metre height limit for parking and no visitor parking
Explore Falmouth / Flushing / Helford and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.