A luxury hideaway in the heart of West Cornwall
Follow the road heading West and arrive at the natural beauty of Tregiffian, high above the dramatic cliffs and rolling hills of West Cornwall. Seaclusion was once a former milking parlour but has recently been flawlessly renovated and professionally interior designed to offer an extra special luxury hideaway. Choose from 2 boutique bedrooms and 2 indulgent bathrooms, relax within the open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces and capture those stunning seascapes from the bubbling hot tub. The Cornish hot spots of Porthcurno, Porthchapel, Lamorna and Mousehole are just a short drive away or head out on the coastal lanes from your holiday door.
A beautiful holiday home with stunning views and amazing stars from the hot tub! So peaceful and a great base for all the best beaches in Cornwall.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
- Hot Tub
Seaclusion is a single ground floor level stone barn which has been sensitively renovated to combine and maintain many of the original features with more modern order. Step into the spacious hallway and instantly soak up the unique sense of space and natural light that floods in through the full height apex window, framing the stunning rural and sea views. The hub of the barn is, undoubtedly, the open plan living, dining and kitchen space complete with exposed oak beams, feature lighting and a stylish pared back Scandinavian interior style. The smart kitchen will be the envy of any budding chef, with sleek white and grey cabinets, the latest mod cons and striking feature light adding a real statement to the whole room. The dining table and high-backed chairs are perfectly placed within the bespoke oak beamed apex room with sea views so guests can enjoy a sunny morning breakfast or watch the sunset whilst enjoying fine food and good conversation. Whether you are watching the weather roll in across the sea in the winter or enjoying a peaceful summer afternoon, the living space offers a serene and tranquil haven. A light filled corridor showcases beautiful artwork leading to the indulgent bedrooms and bathrooms. The superking master bedroom is beautifully presented in a soft colour palette of greys, greens and creams. The feature window above the bed is surrounded by exposed stone, a nod to the barn's original character. An stylish ensuite bathroom offers a walk-in rain shower and stunning deep free-standing bath. The second bedroom is no less considered with zip/link superking bed (which can be set as a twin or double bed) and is dressed in country creams. An ensuite walk-in shower room completes the enviable bedroom and bathroom choices. A further cloakroom is located off the hallway.
On Your Doorstep
Seaclusion offers a generous private garden space which has been thoughtfully designed using the natural granite and stone of the local area. A raised lawn is the perfect place for children to safely play or to lay back and soak up the Cornish sunshine. Choose to dine alfresco from sun-up to sunset and wile away the day in this magical private setting. After a day of exploring the wild west of Cornwall, hop into the bubbling hot tub and soak up the stunning views of the rolling hills and sea. If you are new to the area or it's long been a favourite corner of the county, there is so much to explore in all seasons. Some of Cornwall's most picture-perfect beaches are just a short drive away including the white powder-like sand of Porthcurno, Sennen Cove and Marazion or visit the iconic landmarks of St Michael's Mount, Land's End and The Minack Theatre, all moments from your holiday door. If walking is on the agenda then breathe new life into your walking boots and step out on the South West Coast Path leading you up and over some of the most beautiful scenery in the country. Penzance and Newlyn are well worth a visit to experience the rich heritage of the Cornish fishing industry and the sheltered coastal town of Mousehole has to be seen to be believed as pretty white cottages lead down to the harbour. From adventure weekends to lazy summer stays, Seaclusion is the perfect hideaway to get away from it all and immerse yourself in a very Cornish pace of life.
- There are 2 shallow steps from the parking area into the building.
- The garden has various levels, please refer to the gallery of images.
- Internally, the property is predominately on a single ground floor level. However, there is one small step down into the open plan living space, kitchen and dining area and one small step up from the hallway to the master bedroom.
- Choose from two stunning bedrooms each with a luxury ensuite bathroom, sumptous beds and bedding, ambient lighting and inspiring decor.
- Master bedroom: Superking bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table with chair, 43" Smart TV, hairdryer, ensuite
- Second bedroom: Superking zip/link bed (this can be set as full sized singles or superking double) built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, large 33" Smart TV, ensuite
- Master bedroom: Ensuite bathroom with deep bath, separate walk-in rain shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC
- Second bedroom: Ensuite walk-in rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Separate cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin
- A fully fitted modern kitchen
- Induction hob
- Combination electric oven and microwave
- Large fridge and freezer with 3 drawers
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Bose speaker
- Nespresso Magimix coffee machine for coffee pods, a starter pack will be provided for your arrival
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, clothes airer
- A beautiful open plan living, dining and kitchen space flooded with natural light
- Three seater sofa
- Two seater sofa
- Relaxed armchair
- Coffee table
- 55" Smart TV
- DVD player
- Built-in electric fire
- Collection of books
- Large dining table with 6 chairs
- Luxury linen and towels provided
- Travel cot
- Hot tub - please note that the water in the hot tub will be changed for each new guest arrival and therefore may take a few hours to come back up to temperature.
- Sea views from the living space, garden and dining area
- Outside dining table and chairs
- Seaclusion does not permit dogs to stay, it is part of our pet free collection
- Parking on the driveway for 3-4 cars
- Gas BBQ
- There is little-no mobile phone coverage in this location. Please check with your carrier for further information. There is WiFi.
- The owners live in the neighbouring property and run a small bed & breakfast. This is not visible from Seaclusion internally or from the garden.
- Seaclusion is within a traditional Cornish working farm setting (beef farm)which adds to the charm and Cornish appeal of the area.
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Porthcurno / St Buryan and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.