Shoreline St Ives Town & Beaches
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
A stunning coastal apartment overlooking St Ives harbour and beaches
What a view! A warm welcome awaits amidst the cool coastal chic and luxury layout of Shoreline. Aptly named, this stunning newly renovated penthouse sits in a wonderful elevated position high above the harbour and white sand beaches of St Ives, West Cornwall. An open plan layout of kitchen, dining and living areas offer ample space for all to relax and unwind whilst 3 boutique style bedrooms and 2 bathrooms complete the luxury ambiance. St Ives sets the scene for a quintessential holiday beside-the-sea and offers the perfect base be it summer stay or winter weekend.
Beautiful apartment with the best view in St. Ives. Would definitely visit Shoreline again.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Enjoy the high life from Shoreline penthouse. Tucked away just off the harbour front, climb the stairs to the lofty living and stunning views. A staircase leads straight into the generous layout of the living room, dining area and modern kitchen. From the moment you arrive the natural light and unique sense of space fills the apartment with a wonderful holiday ambiance, the high vaulted ceiling evokes the traditional sail lofts of the local fishing heritage. The relaxed seating space has been thoughtfully mapped out to ensure the very best sea and harbour views in all seasons, hunker down and watch the wild Cornish weather or simply fold back the tri-fold doors and welcome the outside in. The dining table welcomes celebrations, lunch on the go or lazy summer suppers all prepared in the culinary inspiring kitchen - a chef's dream with cool white tiles and chunky wooden cabinets all set to the sea view backdrop. The bedrooms are located to the rear of the apartment, choose from the ensuite master bedroom with stylish furnishings and striking artwork or the twin bedded rooms each with unique colour palette and bespoke furniture. The family bathroom offers the perfect post beach pamper with deep bath and indulgent shower.
On Your Doorstep
Fold back the tri-fold doors from the living room for a bird's eye view of St Ives. A balcony stretches the length of the apartment with sit out chairs to watch the world go by. The views really are some of the best in the town as you gaze upon the characterful fishing boats, watch the tide creep in and out and follow the coastline seascapes up towards Godrevy Lighthouse and beyond. With the plum location in the town you really can live like the locals do and enjoy a relaxed pace of Cornish life, pop out for freshly brewed coffee and the morning papers, take a dip in the sea before breakfast or take an evening stroll along the sand. St Ives adds a cosmopolitan twist to the traditional harbour setting with tempting collection of restaurants, cafes and pubs. The West of Cornwall is ready to be explored taking in the stunning beaches of Porthminster and Porthmeor (just a short walk from your holiday door), Sennen, Godrevy, Porthcurno and many more. If sports are on the agenda then try your hand at surfing, sailing or kayaking perhaps or stretch your legs along some of the country's most beautiful coastal paths.
Shoreline comes highly recommended to those looking for a luxury base with ease of access to harbour life. Stay in style for your next holiday with friends and family.
- A gentle cobbled slope and 4 steps to front door, a further 8 steps to the door (with handrail)
- Level balcony
- There are 18 steps with handrails from the front door to the accommodation
- Choose from 3 stylish bedrooms set to the rear of the apartment
- Master bedroom: King (5ft) bedded room with 2 x bedside tables and lamps, built in wardrobe and storage, dressing table, armchair, hairdryer, ensuite shower room
- Bedroom One: A twin bedded room (3ft) with hanging rail and bedside table with lamp
- Bedroom Three: A twin bedded room (3ft) with built in wardrobe, bedside tables with lamps and TV with DVD
- Family bathroom with deep bath and over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Master bedroom: Ensuite corner shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- A super-stylish fully fitted kitchen with cool butchers block tiling
- Electric single oven
- Induction hobs
- Pure DAB radio
- Slimline dishwasher
- Breakfast bar with 2 stools
- Utilities include: washing machine, clothes airer, iron with ironing board
Living and Dining
- A light and spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining space
- Chestnut leather corner sofa
- 2 stylish armchairs
- Nest of coffee tables
- 50" flat screen TV
- Blue Ray DVD
- Smeg fridge/freezer
- Tri fold doors folding back to balcony
- Wooden Ercol style dining table with 6 dining chairs
- 4 chairs set along the balcony
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Travel cot
- Wooden highchair
- Central St Ives location
- Parking for two medium sized cars, approximately a 15 minute walk away from Shoreline. The spaces measure 3000mm by 8600mm
- The master bedroom has a skylight above the bed which has a blind fitted to it.
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
What to Expect
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.