Panoramic sea and coastal views, an extensive garden and terraces, a bubbling sunken hot tub and all just a short distance from the white sands of Carbis Bay beach - your holiday haven awaits at Somerseaze. Choose from four beautiful spacious bedrooms, three contemporary bathrooms and enjoy the generous social spaces with glorious views of Porthkidney Sands, Hayle Estuary and stretching up the north Cornwall coast. The iconic town of St Ives and the beautiful west is within easy reach making Somerseaze a superb base for a memorable escape, whatever the season.
From the moment you arrive, the sense of light and space is wonderfully mood-lifting. Step onto the sea facing terrace and take a deep breath of the fresh Cornish air - your holiday starts here. Once inside, Somerseaze is set over two levels with the open plan social spaces, three bedrooms and bathrooms on the ground floor and a further bedroom and snug room on the first floor. The living space is a joy to relax in with coastal blue hues, nautical inspired artwork and of course the ever-changing views of rolling waves and golden sand. The sun room offers a quieter corner to sit and read with a morning coffee. The dining table will seat eight guests and becomes the setting for long breakfasts, lunch-on-the-go and those delicious suppers inspired by the very best of Cornish cuisine. A modern kitchen is well equipped and spacious enough for all the party to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in with the preparations. A central ground floor hallway leads to three luxury bedrooms and the three contemporary bathrooms before ascending the stairs to the fourth bedroom and small snug area.
On Your Doorstep
Slide back the doors and extend your holiday living space onto the terrace that wraps around the house. The sunken hot tub is pure indulgence and what a view! Sink into the jets and watch the local surfers and beach-goers below. An outside dining table is perfectly positioned for day long al fresco dining and the comfortable sofas are a tempting spot to wile away a summer's day. From the terrace, pathways lead down through the garden to smaller pockets of seating and sun lounging areas. To the rear of Somerseaze, an outdoor table tennis table is ready for family tournaments. Join the south west coastal path from the top of the driveway and walk around Hawkes Point to the white sands and clear waters of Carbis Bay or hug the coast heading north towards Porthkidney Sands. From this jackpot location, the stunning west of Cornwall is waiting to be discovered. Hop on the branch line train to St Ives, pack up the car for a day at Land's End, visit the quintessentially Cornish villages of Mousehole, Sennen and Newlyn, explore miles and miles of coast paths and enjoy the very best of Cornish food and drink.
However you like to holiday, book a luxury break at Somerseaze and create your dream holiday beside the sea.
- From the parking area at the bottom of the drive, there is level access to the front kitchen doors..
- There is level access from the inside onto the front terrace. The garden is set over various levels with pathways leading down and around the front of the house. The terrace to the rear is access via 2-3 steps.
- One internal flight of stairs to the first floor and 2 small steps to the bedrooms of the ground floor.
- Choose from four beautiful bedrooms located on the ground and first floors.
- Bedroom one: 1st floor: King zip and link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage, sea views
- Bedroom two: ground floor: Super king bed, clothes storage, sea views and private doors to the terrace, 55 inch Smart TV
- Bedroom three: ground floor: Super king zip and link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage, sea views
- Bedroom four: ground floor: King zip and link bed (this can be set as a twin if required)
- There are three contemporary bathrooms located on the ground floor.
- Family bathroom: Freestanding bath with hand-held shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Shower room one: Rain shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC
- Shower room two: Rain shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC
- Modern fully fitted well equipped kitchen
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Large fridge/freezer
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine for coffee pods
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
- An open plan living, dining, sun room and kitchen space located on the ground floor
- 2 three seater sofas
- 42 inch Smart TV
- Coffee table
- Bose speaker
- Sun room with small sofa
- A further snug room located on the first floor with 42 inch Smart TV, Playstation and sofa
- Large dining table with bench style seating
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Bubbling sunken hot tub - Please note that the water in the hot tub will be changed for each new guest arrival and therefore may take a few hours to come back up to temperature.
- Allocated off road parking for 3-4 cars
- One well behaved dog is welcomed - please note the garden is not fully enclosed
- Travel cot
- Outside garden furniture
- Sun loungers
- Garden parasol
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor table tennis table
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of welcome gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- The small branch line train that runs to St Ives passes just below the garden of Somerseaze, it does not obstruct the view in anyway.
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage