Country chic in coastal North Cornwall
Once a rustic granary, this wonderfully spacious country abode has been creatively converted to offer a peaceful pad from which to immerse yourself in north coast living. Nestled in open-plan farmland along a quiet country lane, The Granary is idyllic for families and couples alike looking to explore from Padstow to Porthcothnan.
Probably one of the best holiday experiences I've had in this country
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
The Granary invites you to spend a little time out amongst the company of North Cornwall with its coastal inspired energy. From landscape artists to walking enthusiasts, choose The Granary as your 'home from home'. Set over two floors this is a reverse level living concept, climb the original stone steps to the barn-style front door. Once inside a wonderfully spacious sitting room offers a warm welcome be it for a full house of six or just for two, with all the comforts of home. Features include a high vaulted ceiling with exposed oak beams, a cosy woodburner and beautiful interior furnishings and fabrics. Sunset seekers can admire the far horizon from the sitting room window over rolling farmland. This room leads into the farmhouse style kitchen with large pine dining table just perfect for casual breakfasts or family suppers. Retire 'down' the stairs where three well presented bedrooms await, each offering a luxurious space to unwind and recover from the day's exertions.
On Your Doorstep
In warmer months the verdant lawn is the perfect place to unwind with a good book and soak up the Cornish sun whilst offering a safe, level environment for children to play in. If you can resist the tempting choice of nearby restaurants and cafes then choose to dine alfresco at The Granary for your own peaceful slice of serenity. This holiday home is competitively priced and will appeal to couples and families seeking the charm of a quiet rural Cornish hamlet that also offers excellent access to the rural charms of the North Cornish coast. The beaches at Mawgan Porth, Porthcothan, Constantine Bay, Boobys Bay, Harlyn and Trevone are all within easy reach. Newquay Airport is conveniently placed close by, just a short 20 minute (approximate) drive away.
- There are approx 12 external steps to the front door
- Level garden
- Reverse level layout
- One internal flight of stairs
- Bedroom 1: double bedded room dressed in soft greys, blues and creams. Ensuite shower room. This room offers convenient access to the garden at ground level
- Bedroom 2: double bedded room overlooking the garden and dressed in sea mist greens and creams.
- Bedroom 3: single bedded room is decorated with creams and yellows.
- Large family bathroom with deep bath with shower overhead with mulit shower heads, wash hand basin, mirror, heated towel rail and WC
- Bedroom one offers an ensuite with walk in shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Double electric oven with 4 hob burners
- Larder style fridge/freezer
- Kettle and toaster
- Nespresso Vertuo Plus coffee machine
- Utilities include washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Two comfortable sofas and foot stool
- Integrated TV and DVD player
- Coffee table
- Large pine dining table with chairs located in the kitchen
- Spacious luxury reverse level concept
- Level, grassed garden with garden wicker table and chairs with deep cushions for alfresco dining
- Off-road parking for up to 2 cars
- Cot and highchair
- Charcoal kettle BBQ
- Kindling, logs and fire lighters will be provided for guests staying in the cooler months between September 30th and April 1st
- All utilities, linen, towels and guest soaps included
- There is little-no mobile phone coverage in this location. Please check with your carrier for further information.
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.