The Wolery Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
Awarded Green Tourism GOLD Award
Combining rural chic with superior luxury and a sustainable ethos, The Wolery offers the perfect backdrop to your Cornish holiday. Two spacious bedrooms and two induglent bathrooms ensure the finest comfort and relaxed ambiance for guests whilst the central living space has been thoughtfully created for lazy days and cosy evenings. Guests will enjoy the luxury of the location as you head out to the North Cornwall coastline exploring the golden sand beaches including Daymer Bay, Polzeath and Trevone and the picture perfect harbour towns and villages of Padstow and Port Isaac.
The Wolery was excellent.
- Near the Beach
- Hot Tub
Follow the leafy lane to the countryside setting and the unique charm of The Wolery. This luxury gem has been flawlessly renovated, think original exposed stone walls, slate effect flooring and exposed beams that evoke the heritage of the once working farm building whilst chic interiors and high levels of insulation bring this cottage bang up to date. The property is set on one level with each bedroom and bathroom at the gable ends with a central open plan living, dining and kitchen space midway. The bedrooms are each set to impress with the finest beds and bedding, each room offers a welcome sanctuary and are dressed to perfection with fresh whites and contrasting fabrics. The bathrooms are no less considered with deep stand alone bath and indulgent power showers. The hub to the barn brings friends and family together in relaxed comfort where summer mornings are spent planning the days adventures and evening chit chat flows over supper. The Wolery oozes superior standards where every cushion, cup and chair has been personally chosen by the owner to complement the barn.
On Your Doorstep
Step from your holiday door into the countryside setting ambiance with attractive white outside table and dining chairs. Enjoy breakfast al fresco or a lazy afternoon with a good book on the sun trap terrace. The Dutch hot tub is perfect for your luxury holiday, designed with fun, well being and relaxation in mind. Stoke up the fire and sit back in rural heaven. Day trips to the coast are a must, the coastal energy of North Cornwall's Polzeath Beach is a short drive away where children will enjoy a day in the surf or old fashioned bucket and spade days. Heading up the coast you are soon in Doc Martin country within Port Isaac, a picture perfect cove packed full of Cornish charm. Wadebridge is a wonderful market town from where you can hire bikes and hit the Camel Trail leading you along the banks of the Camel Estuary to Padstow, a popular working harbour town and home to the much acclaimed eateries of Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth - both well worth a reservation (or two!) The Wolery offers a superb base from which to explore the contrast of scenery from the tranquil waters of the South Coast to the rolling surf of the North. Whether adventures on the coast or home from home hideaway, check into luxury at The Wolery.
For additional accommodation, Cob Barn can accommodate 2 guests and is located adjacent to The Wolery
- Please note the lane leading to the property is not suitable for low sports cars. Level access via slate chipping pathway to the front door, one step up.
- Level outside space
- There are no internal steps
- Choose from 2 beautiful bedrooms, each with a unique luxury twist
- Bedroom one: A king bedded room with 2 x bedside tables with lamps, relaxed armchair, built in storage, ensuite
- Bedroom two: A zip/lock king bed with 2 x bedside tables with lamps, chest of drawers, TV, ensuite
- Bedroom one: Ensuite walk in rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Bedroom two: Ensuite bathroom with bath and hand held shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- A stylish and cleverly created kitchen space
- Electric oven
- Induction hobs
- Slimline dishwasher
- Energy efficient under counter fridge with freezer compartment
- 4 slice toaster
- Sage coffee machine for fresh ground coffee. A coffee bean grinder is provided.
- Utilities: energy efficient washer/dryer, iron with ironing board
Living and Dining
- Glass dining table with 4 stylish dining chairs
- Outside dining table with 6 dining chairs
- Three seater sofa
- Relaxed armchair
- TV with Blue Ray DVD
- Alexa speaker
- Caseflex bluetooth system for iphone
- Selection of books and games
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Superfast Broadband
- Private parking for 2 cars. 1 within the car port (height 2.1m) and the other outside the car port if needed.
- Pet free
- Travel cot
- Outside Belfast sink with small hose attachment
- Under floor heating
- For additional accommodation, Cob Barn can be taken to offer an additional one bedroom cottage
- Dutch hot tub - A stylish wood fired hot tub private for The Wolery. Please allow 1.5-2 hours light the fire and heat to required temperature
- Easee One Robot EV charger
- Vehicular access to The Wolery is via an unmade lane and may be unsuitable for low sports cars.
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Welcome gift includes : Tregothnan Tea, Tregothnan housekeeper biscuits, locally made lemon drizzle cake, bottled spring water, Cornish milk in a refillable bottle, Cornish tea, Cornish lemonade, 6 Cornish eggs, Cornish butter, Origin coffee, bread and more.
What to Expect
Explore Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.