Nestled in the heart of rural West Cornwall yet moments from both the North and South coast, Tredinnick Dairy sets the scene for your luxury country holiday with friends and family. Once a forgotten dairy, this characterful home has been flawlessly renovated with rest, relaxation and tranquility in mind. The house offers a very generous layout for 6 guests with large open plan kitchen, dining room, a quiet snug area and seperate living area. The beautiful garden is set to impress with a natural boundary of Cornish stone and rural landscaping. Step out from your front door and explore quintessential Cornwall from the high cliffs and rolling surf at Sennen and Land's End to the quieter sheltered shores of Mousehole and Marazion with it's iconic St Michael's Mount. Tredinnick Dairy welcomes up to 2 dogs to stay.
Tredinnick Dairy is a fabulous property. The location is stunning for a peaceful relaxing holiday, but only 10 minutes drive from all the facilities of Penzance. The interior was luxurious and it was a pleasure to stay there. We will definitely be back and Cornish Gems' customer service is excellent.
- Dog Friendly
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
Follow the leafy lanes and wild hedgerows to the natural beauty of Tredinnick Dairy. Once inside, the house is flooded with natural light and presents a welcoming and relaxed countryside ambiance. Arrive to a central hallway and into the living room, a seperate space yet located just off the kitchen/dining area. This beautiful living space is has been thoughtfully styled to capture the country setting with relaxed comfortable sofas, a cosy woodburner and stunning local artwork. The open plan kitchen and dining area is the holiday hub to the house with beamed vaulted ceiling and double doors leading to the garden. Gather as a family and enjoy the luxury of space as you get creative in the kitchen and enjoy the finer Cornish things in life from fine local food, lazy summer suppers and of course long overdue time together. The ground floor bedroom is located just off the kitchen space and offers a private haven for children or adults. This charming room is dressed in cottage check reds and fresh whites and includes private doors to the garden. A large utility area, a ground floor cloakroom and a relaxed snug room complete the ground floor. A central staircase leads to the first floor with 2 wonderfully presented bedrooms each dressed with attractive country fabrics and luxury linens. The family bathroom ensures adds a luxury twist to your post coast pamper with a deep bath and power shower. Tredinnick Dairy comes highly recommended for those looking for a rural idyl away from the hubbub of the coastal towns yet offers superb access to the West of Cornwall.
On Your Doorstep
Using the natural granite of the surrounding countryside, the garden has been wonderfully landscaped to create a safe and attractive garden where family time is enjoyed as children and dogs safely play. From the dining space, double glass doors open out onto a generous terrace with large dining table and chairs. Cook up a Cornish inspired feast and dine al fresco with only the nearby cows to disturb! Wile away the afternoon within your picture perfect setting and soak up the sunshine. To the rear of Tredinnick Dairy is a further enclosed paved courtyard (accessed via the kitchen) a great place to stow all of your holiday toys from surf boards to buckets, kites to walking wear. With it's plum position within both coastlines, head out along the winding country roads and hit the coast roads leading you down towards the characterful villages of Mousehole and Newlyn on the South coast of Sennen and Zennor to the North. This stunning stretch of Cornwall is a playground of golden sand beaches including Porthcurno, Gwynver and Marazion, offers some of the most tempting coastal path walks and ensures guests a true taste of Cornwall. Garden lovers will enjoy the choice of National Trust estates including Trewithen and Trengwainton gardens.
Check into rural luxury at Tredinnick Dairy and immerse yourself in the tranquility of this magical setting.
- Level access from the parking area to the front door
- Small step down to the terrace from the kitchen, step up to the front lawn area
- Level throughout the ground floor, one internal staircase with handrail
- Choose from 3 beautiful bedrooms each with a fresh country style
- Master bedroom: Ground floor. A zip/lock super king bed, 2 x bedside tables with lamps, dressing table, built in wardrobe, hairdryer, TV, private door to the garden, ensuite
- Bedroom One: 1st floor: A zip/lock super king bed, 2 x bedside tables with lamps, built in wardrobe with dressing table, hairdryer, chair
- Bedroom Two: 1st floor: A zip/lock bed, 2 x bedside tables with lamps, built in wardrobe, hairdryer, chair
- Master bedroom: Ensuite shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: 1st floor. Bath with over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with shower, wash hand basin and WC
- A beautiful spacious country inspired fully fitted kitchen
- Electric Rangemaster oven
- Induction hobs
- Large American style fridge/freezer
- Island unit with 2 stools
- Utilities include: A seperate utility room with combination washer/dryer, iron with ironing board, external clothes line
- A seperate living room located just off the hallway and kitchen
- 2 x three seater sofas
- Large relaxed armchair
- Coffee table
- Traditional wood burner
- TV with DVD player
- Occasional tables
- The dining table is located within the kitchen, a large wooden dining table with 6 stylish dining chairs
- Baby friendly - What's included
- Up to 2 dogs welcomed
- Travel cot
- 2 x stairgates
- Garden parasol
- Large outside dining table with 6 dining chairs
- Outside tap
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- There is little-no mobile phone coverage in this location. Please check with your carrier for further information.
Explore Mousehole / Newlyn / Penzance and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage