An idyllic country home just moments from the coast
Follow the leafy lanes just moments from Perranporth Beach and the North Cornish coast and arrive within the tranquil private setting of Treetops. Hidden away from the bustle of the sand and sea, this first class country inspired home has been flawlessly created for luxury holidays in all seasons. Three boutique bedrooms, three contemporary bathrooms, a charming living space and smart open plan kitchen/dining area ensure a generous layout for holiday life whilst the beautifully landscaped garden terrace and lawns welcome lazy days and al fresco dining amongst the treetops. Treetops welcomes up to 2 dogs (maximum)
This was one of the best holiday properties we've stayed in. House was beautiful, clean, lots of space (especially for all our wet shoes and coats!), well equipped and with lovely outdoor space too.
- Dog Friendly
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
Open the garden gate to an oasis of rural luxury and step inside the beauty of this extra special home from home. Arrive into a large boot room with ample space for all of your holiday kit from wellingtons to wetsuits, buckets to beach balls. Lead into the relaxed and welcoming living area with oversized sofas, cosy log burner and a soft country colour palette of brown and cream checks against natural wood. Families come together in comfort to reconnect and regale of the days adventures on the coast. Located just off the living room is the bright and spacious kitchen and dining area with a contemporary twist. Sliding doors flood the room with natural light and frame the verdant green backdrop of rural Cornwall with the smart dining table and chairs perfectly positioned. The kitchen is fully fitted and expertly kitted out with all you could need for your holiday menu, statement artwork adds a splash of colour and character. A convenient cloakroom completes the ground floor. A central staircase leads to the first floor and collection of three beautifully presented bedrooms and three seriously stylish bathrooms. Each bedroom has been dressed to impress with unique country colour scheme and the very best luxury beds, furnishings and linens.
On Your Doorstep
Slide back the glass doors and open the windows to the spacious paved terrace that wraps around the front of Treetops. The garden area has been beautifully and considerately landscaped with chunky wooden raised beds brimming with herbs and flowers and pergola laced with Wisteria. Established trees flank the boundary offering a truly private setting and sense of serenity. Enjoy al fresco dining and fire up the built in BBQ for a Cornish feast. Children and dogs can safely explore and play within this safe environment. The Bolingey Inn is a short 5 minute walk away offering great Cornish food, entertainment and drinks in the sunshine. Grab the OS map within Treetops and step out from your door to local pathways. Pack up the car for a day at the beach and drive just 1 mile to Perranporth, a wide 3 mile expanse of golden sand and Atlantic surf, plus it is dog friendly throughout the year! The Watering Hole is well worth a visit for morning coffee, pub style lunches or enjoy live music throughout the year at this magical 'on the beach' setting. If walking the coastal path is high on your agenda then hit the paths from Perranporth leading up and over some of Cornwall's most beautiful seascapes. Treetops offers a superb base to dip in and out of life on the coast. Head to St Ives and explore the beautiful streets and harbour side packed with wonderful places to eat, St Agnes is very nearby with swimming and surfing at Trevaunance Cove with plenty of cool cafes and places to dine. Take the coast road heading towards Land's End and the myth and legend of the West.
From summer stays to winter weekends, Treetops comes highly recommended for a luxury stay in Cornwall.
- Please note that the drive way is very steep and not suitable to low cars. Guests can park at the lower car park and access the house via 25 shallow steps up to the terrace. 2 spaces are available but guests may struggle with larger vehicles.
- There is a paved terrace with various levels of grass and terraced areas, along with raised flower beds. The garden is mostly enclosed except for the steps leading down to the lower parking space.
- One internal flight of stairs with 11 steps and handrail.
- Choose from 3 beautiful ensuite bedrooms set on the first floor
- Bedroom one: King bed, bedside tables, separate dressing room with clothes storage, hairdryer, sofa and chairs, 40" smart TV, radio, balcony with table and 2 chairs, ensuite
- Bedroom two: Super king zip/lock bed, bedside tables with lamps, 42" smart TV, ample clothes storage, hairdryer, ensuite
- Bedroom three: Super king zip/lock bed, bedside tables with lamps, ample clothes storage, radio clock, 42" smart TV, 2 armchairs, hairdryer, ensuite with bath.
- Bedroom one: ensuite bathroom with free standing bath and hand held shower, separate walk in rain shower, twin marble wash hand basins, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom two: ensuite shower room with corner raindrop shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom three: ensuite large walk in rain shower, twin marble wash hand basins, heated towel rail, WC
- A spacious open plan modern kitchen and dining space
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- American style fridge/freezer
- Breakfast bar with 4 stools
- Utilities include: a separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board, clothes airer
- A large dining table and 6 coloured chairs located within the open plan kitchen area plus 2 seater sofa
- A separate living room located just off the kitchen/dining area
- 4 seater sofa
- 2 seater sofa
- 2 leather armchairs
- Coffee table
- Side tables
- Sky Glass TV with Sky Cinema and Netflix
- Traditional log burners in both the living space and the dining area
- There is a 4 seater farmhouse table located just off the living area
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Superfast broadband and WiFi
- Travel cot
- Under floor heating
- Built in charcoal BBQ
- Outside tap
- Outside table and chairs
- 6 relaxed wooden garden chairs with seat cushions
- Up to 2 (maximum) well behaved dogs welcomed, please note the garden is not completely enclosed, there are areas open to the woodland which borders Treetops.
- Selection of books and children's board games
- Private parking for 2 cars (Unsuitable for low sports cars due to the gradient of the drive)
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Please note that the driveway is steep and low level vehicles may not be able to access the driveway.
Explore St Agnes / Perranporth / Callestick and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.