Tregonce Farmhouse Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge
- Sleeps 7
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Dogs 2
A BEAUTIFUL farmhouse overlooking The Camel Estuary, Padstow
Tregonce Farmhouse warmly welcomes guests to the peace, tranquility and natural beauty of the North Cornish coast. Whether you are new to the area or it has long been a family holiday haunt, check into the luxury of this very special home from home. The house offers 4 bedrooms for 7 guests and spacious social areas in which to relax, unwind and reconnect. Breathtaking views lead down to Little Petherick Creek and The Camel Estuary, the gateway to Padstow and the coast.
We loved it! Really cosy but spacious for our large family - great walking from the house and also brilliantly positioned for exploring the coastal paths. I felt I was staying in the cottage from 'The Holiday' - particularly as we were there over the Christmas period. Didn't want to come home!
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
Tregonce Farmhouse is a Grade II Listed, immaculately presented stone built house that enjoys a beautiful west facing aspect. With a keen eye for detail, the farmhouse has been thoughtfully styled and presented throughout with many beautiful period features still present. Gather as a group and relax in the spacious open plan living room and dining space with a large inglenook fireplace, flagstone slate floors and exposed wood beamed ceilings. The separate sitting room is a cosy and inviting space with woodburner and perfect area for children to escape the adult chit chat. To the rear of the house is a separate kitchen with all you could need to create a tempting self catering menu. A sunny study come reading room is to the side of the house with relaxed chair and desk. There is a convenient ground floor cloakroom. Climb the central farmhouse stairs to the first floor and collection of 4 boutique bedrooms including the indulgent master bedroom complete with oval bath in the room. Each bedroom has been individually styled from mustard yellows and blues to soft neutral tones. The family shower room completes the first floor.
On Your Doorstep
Located to the side of Tregonce Farmhouse is a stone courtyard garden with bench style seating and rural views. For the perfect sunset vantage point, sit back in the duck pine reclining chairs and watch the ebb and flow of river life below. From your holiday door, wander down to the banks of The Camel Estuary and follow the Camel Trail into Padstow on foot (under 1 mile). This iconic trail is teeming with bird and marine life and provides an easy route for cyclists heading from Wadebridge. Bikes can be hired from Padstow and is highly recommended for all ages! Arrive to the character harbour of Padstow where Michelin starred restuarants, artisan shops and cool cafes blend beautifully with the Cornish culture of fishing and harbour life. Take a trip around the bay at high speed, hop aboard the Padstow to Rock Ferry, stop for a local ale and crab sandwhich and simply immerse yourself in the beauty of the wonderful coastal town. If walking is on your agenda then there is no better base than Tregonce Farmhouse. The South West Coast path picks up from Padstow and leads you West over dramatic high cliffs, across golden sand beaches and across breathtaking headlands. Hit the waves at nearby Harlyn Bay or Trevone, stretch out across the beach at Constantine and Treyarnon Bay and find your favourite corner of the magical corner of Cornwall.
- There is level access from parking to front door.
- Level access to the courtyard garden.
- One step up from the living area to the dining room. One internal flight of stairs with handrail (10).
- Choose from 4 bedrooms set over the first floor
- Master bedroom: King bed, hanging space, woodburner, hairdryer, ensuite, TV
- Bedroom two: Superking zip and link (can be made as twin if required), wardrobe, hairdryer, dressing table and chair
- Bedroom three: Double bed, chest of drawers, cheval mirror with hanging rail to the rear
- Bedroom four: Single day bed, bedside table, chest of drawers
- Master bedroom: ensuite shower room, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC and oval bath in the bedroom
- Family bathroom: shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- Electric single oven
- Induction hob
- A further fridge/freezer within the garage
- Nespresso coffee machine for coffee pods
- Four slice toaster
- Utilities: Seperate room with washer/dryer, overhead clothes airer, iron and ironing board
Living and Dining
- Large wooden dining table with chairs
- Two large Chesterfield sofas (4 seater and 3 seater)
- Inglenook fireplace with woodburner
- 42" Smart TV
- Coffee table
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- 32" Smart TV
- DVD player
- Three seater sofa
- Two armchairs
- Baby friendly - what's included
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Travel cot
- Fixed stairgate to the top floor
- Walk into Padstow in approx 20 minutes
- 4 garden duck pine chairs
- Built in seating area
- Reading room with desk and two chairs
- Parking for two cars to the side of the farmhouse (further parking available nearby)
- Lockable storage within the garage
- A large utility area with dog bed, dog bowls and belfast sink
- Up to two dogs welcomed - house rules and pet supplement apply
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
What to Expect
Explore Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.