A beautiful home in the heart and soul of St Ives
Add a little luxury chic to your coastal holiday and turn the key to your luxury escape at Trelas, St Ives. This inspiring home from home has been recently built creating a unique and inviting coastal retreat. Trelas showcases a pure, scaled back Scandinavian style oozing stylish simplicity, a welcome holiday layout and understated elegance. Set over 3 floors, this first class home offers a collection of 4 boutique bedrooms, a light and sunny living room, spacious open plan kitchen/dining area and tempting sun terrace complete with traditional wood fired oven. With the cosmopolitan Cornish harbour town of St Ives just a hop, skip and jump from your holiday door, our guests will enjoy the luxury of the location as you explore the golden sandy beaches, buzzing harbour life and heritage of this very special place.
Excellent stay - Trelas is a wonderful property! Would visit again.
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
Hidden away from passers by, Trelas truly is a secret gem just waiting to be enjoyed. Arrive at street level and descend into holiday luxury as the charm, warmth and character unfold room by room. Trelas is set over 3 floors, the ground floor is the hub of the house with a smart modern fully fitted kitchen and open plan dining space. Holiday menus are easily created as Cornish produce inspires the budding chef, St Ives offers a wealth of artisan producers and fresh ingredients. For added culinary creations, fire up the wood fired oven within the al fresco terrace and dine on homemade pizzas as the sun sets. The old timber dining table is as perfect for afternoon tea-for-two as for celebratory suppers to remember. Climb the handcrafted staircase to the first floor and soak up the natural light and lofty height of the living room. The oversized comfortable sofa is large enough for a full house of 8 to gather as a group and catch up on the day's adventures, pop on a favourite film from the extensive library or perhaps enjoy a quiet afternoon to yourself as the family head out to the surf? From this elevated level, the views beyond capture the azure blue sea of St Ives Bay and Cornish coastline heading up towards Godrevy Lighthouse. Three boutique bedrooms are located along the attractive hallway that leads up the length of Trelas, subtle slithers of natural light flood the space and help to showcase the bespoke joinery and beautiful craftmanship. Climb the final stairs to the penthouse level of the master bedroom with far reaching sea views over the characterful rooftops and away up the coastline. The bathrooms are no less considered, each with a contemporary twist for your post coast pamper.
On Your Doorstep
From the ground floor, slide back the tri-fold doors and invite the outside in for the ultimate al fresco ambiance. Step out on the large decking area complete with wooden dining table and chairs, sun loungers and your very own traditional wood fired oven! Summer dining is set to impress as you enjoy the unique wood fired taste and crackling fire. This generous outside terrace is completely enclosed with a small gate leading to steps leading down to a further large gravelled area just perfect for all of your holiday kit from buckets and spades to surfboards and wet suits. The outside shower is perfectly placed to wash off the sand and salt. From your holiday door, enjoy the luxury of the location as you wander down to the harbour in moments. If you are new to St Ives or it is a favourite holiday haunt, this wonderful coastal town has so much to offer. From trips around the bay, surf lessons and kayaking, souvenir shopping and gallery browsing to dining out and taking in the views along the coastal path, leave feeling energised after a healthy dose of vitamin sea and Cornish zen. Day trips are easily planned as the gateway to West Cornwall leads you down the coast towards Sennen and Land's End and the wild beauty of the high cliffs and sandy shores.
Trelas is the perfect home from home in all seasons, whether a full house of 8 or smaller group, enjoy the high life and stay in Cornish luxury.
- There are bollards on the parking spaces - the keys are kept in the guest's key safe.
- There are 14 steps from the parking space to the top access door
- Level access from the ground floor onto the terrace (enclosed and gated), there are steps leading down to the lower terrace level
- Trelas is set over 3 levels.
- Internally there are approx 20 steps, externally along the side of the house there are 40 steps from terrace level back up to the parking level
- A collection of 4 boutique bedrooms set over 2 floors (1st and 2nd)
- Master bedroom: 2nd floor. Super king bedded room, 2 x bedside tables with lamps, built in wardrobe, ensuite, sea views
- Bedroom 2: 1st floor. King bedded room with 2 x bedside tables with lamps, built in wardrobe, ensuite
- Bedroom 3: (black wall): 1st floor. Zip/lock bed with 2 x bedside tables with lamps, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: 1st floor. Zip/lock bed with 2 x bedside tables with lamps, built in wardrobe
- Family bathroom: 1st floor. A large family bathroom with deep bath, over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Master bedroom: 2nd floor. Ensuite shower room with wash hand basin and WC
- Bedroom one: 1st floor. Ensuite shower room with wash hand basin and WC
- A fully fitted modern kitchen located on the ground floor
- Electric oven
- Induction hobs
- Under counter fridge
- Under counter freezer
- Smart TV
- Nespresso machine (one starter box of coffee pods provided)
- Utilities include: iron with ironing board, washer/dryer
- A beautiful sunny living room located on the 1st floor
- Large relaxed corner sofa
- Coffee table
- Flat screen TV with Freesat
- Log burner
- Extensive library of books and DVD's
- The dining table is located on the ground floor within the open plan kitchen/dining space
- Large wooden dining table
- 4 smart dining chairs and built in bench seating
- Large outside wooden dining table with 8 dining chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Off road allocated parking for 2 cars measuring 5700mm by 5400mm
- Travel cot
- A retractable stair gate at the top of the kitchen steps in the living room
- 2 x sun loungers
- Outside shower
- Secure garden store large enough for surf boards, bikes etc
- Gas BBQ
- Traditional wood fired oven
- Library of books and DVD's
- All TV's within Trelas are Smart TV's and can be connected to the internet to watch iplayer, Netflix etc
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcomed (enclosed terrace area)
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.