A contemporary coastal inspired apartment with oh-so-blue views
'Sea' for miles from your elevated position at Godrevy Blue, from the iconic Godrevy Lighthouse to the postcard-perfect views of St Ives harbour, the seascapes really are amongst the best. With a fresh coastal inspired look, this spacious and appealing apartment has been styled with a little help from our Cornish Gems Interiors team. Two relaxing bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms, a seperate kitchen and an open plan living and dining space with a sea facing balcony become home for a memorable holiday. Wander down to the white soft sands of Carbis Bay beach in under 5 minutes. Godrevy Blue welcomes children over 5 years of age only.
Cornish Gems are so pleased to welcome Godrevy Blue to the portfolio - a coastal inspired apartment just a skip to the sands at Carbis Bay
- Child Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Godrevy Blue is set within the Barepta Apartments, a 2nd floor single storey apartment with access via the lift. Step into the hallway and lead to the sea-facing social space where the full height glass apex window frames the blues and greens of the coastal views. Sit back on the comfy sofa and watch the world sail by, capture the sunrise light and sunset hues and enjoy the Cornish elements. The kitchen is a generous size and offers all you could need for a persuasive self-catering option. The first bedroom offers a sea view Juliette balcony for those breakfast in bed mornings and a contemporary ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom is no less considered with a super king bed and a nautical white and blue backdrop.
On Your Doorstep
Open up the full height glass doors to the step-out balcony and capture the views from St Ives right up to Godrevy lighthouse, whether stormy skies or clear blue, the views are simply incredible. A bistro table and two chairs invite you to sit with a coffee or cocktail. Leave your car in the allocated parking space and wander with your beach kit down to Carbis Bay beach in no time, just along Headland road. Beach cafes and bars, fine dining or a cone of chips, however you like to holiday Carbis Bay offers so much. Hire a paddleboard from Ocean Sports to explore the secret coves, swim in crystal clear waters, enjoy those halcyon bucket and spade days on the sand. Hop aboard the branch line train and arrive right into Porthminster beach in St Ives. Known as the jewel in the Cornish crown, shop in the artisan boutiques, enjoy fresh seafood and local ales, sight-see or sight-do as you visit the Tate Gallery, Barbara Hepworth museum and so much more.
For nearby accommodation for friends and family, Morwenna is located on the same level as Godrevy Blue and also accommodates 4 guests.
- Level access from parking space to front door and lift
- Level access onto balcony
- The property is level throughout
- The property can be accessed via the internal lift or via 4 short flights of stairs
- Two sumptupus bedrooms with beautiful fabrics and furnishings
- Bedroom one: King bed, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers, Juliette balcony with sea views, hairdryer, digital radio, ensuite
- Bedroom two: Super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required), built in wardrobe, chest of drawers, Smart TV, digital radio
- Bedroom one: Ensuite bathroom with bath, over the bath shower, double wash hand basin, WC
- Family bathroom: Corner shower, wash hand basin, WC
- A seperate modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Gas hob
- Nespresso Magimix coffee machine
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living and dining space
- Smart TV
- Large corner sofa
- Oversized armchair
- Dining table with seating for 6
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Amazon Echo x2
- Allocated parking for one car
- Outside bistro table and chairs
- Walk to Carbis Bay beach in minutes
- Pet free
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Please note there is no travel cot or highchair available, Godrevy Blue welcomes children over 5 years of age only.
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.