A light-filled apartment overlooking St Ives Bay
Add a little coastal luxury to your Cornish holiday and check-in to chic apartment style at Morwenna. This wonderful holiday home oozes light, space and cool contemporary living all set to the jackpot views of the blue St Ives Bay and the white sands of Carbis Bay beach below. Choose from 2 beautiful bedrooms each with a unique fresh style, 2 indulgent bathrooms and a welcoming open plan living and dining space. Morwenna offers superb beach access, private allocated gated parking and ensures the perfect base from which to explore this magical corner of Cornwall.
We found a true Cornish Gem. Morwenna was the most beautiful holiday home and we cannot wait to return. The view, facilities, comfort and luxury provided the perfect holiday. Thank you.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Morwenna is located on the 3rd floor of a smart apartment building in the heart of Carbis Bay, arrive to private gated access and your holiday starts here. Lift access will bring you to your front door, once inside this wonderful space is flooded with natural light from the glass apex window which frames the blue seascapes perfectly. A central hallway leads to the hub of the home, the open plan living and dining space. Sink into the comfortable corner sofa and watch the sun sink into the bay or hunker down with a good book as the Atlantic surf crashes below in the cooler months. The circular dining table is thoughtfully placed to enjoy casual lunches, morning coffee or slap up suppers whatever the occasion. The fully fitted modern kitchen is separate but offers a large hatch so the chef in the party need not miss out on the holiday chit chat or coastal backdrop. There are 2 bedrooms to choose from, the master bedroom includes a king bed, ensuite contemporary bathroom and Juliet balcony overlooking the sea and sand for the ultimate breakfast in bed-with-a-view! To the rear, bedroom one is no less considered with indulgent king bed and ample storage for all of your holiday kit. The stylish family bathroom completes the layout of Morwenna.
On Your Doorstep
Slide back the double doors from the living space and step out on the balcony of your very own vantage point looking across to the characterful harbour of St Ives, down to the sands of Carbis Bay beach with its azure blue swimming waters and further up the North Cornish coastline towards Godrevy Lighthouse and beyond, when it comes to Cornish coastscapes, Morwenna's views are hard to beat. Guests are invited to enjoy the communal grounds of the apartment building, beautifully maintained they brim with Agapanthus and Lavender as the path leads down to a private gate offering superb access to the South West Coastpath which leads down to the beach. Whether you are new to Carbis Bay or it has become a family favourite destination, enjoy the quieter pace of life away from the hubbub of nearby St Ives. The award winning beach includes a beach cafe and beach shop whilst The Carbis Bay hotel welcomes non-residents to enjoy their stylish terrace and bars. Leave the car behind and hop on the branchline train which hugs the coastline around the point and into St Ives where time can be spent soaking up the comings and goings of harbour life, trying some of Cornwall's finest fare, taking a trip around the bay or hitting the surf at Porthmeor. Further afield, the West of Cornwall is a magical place to explore from the picture perfect coves of Sennen and Porthcurno to the iconic landmarks of St Micheal's Mount and Land's End.
For nearby accommodation for friends and family, Godrevy Blue is located on the same level as Morwenna and also accommodates 4 guests.
- Level access from parking space to front door and lift
- Level access onto balcony
- The property is level throughout
- The property can be accessed via the internal lift or via 4 short flights of stairs
- Master bedroom: King bed, 2 x bedside tables with lamps, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers, chair, sea views, Juliet balcony, clock/radio, TV with terrestrial channels, ensuite
- Bedroom One: King bed, 2 x bedside tables with lamps, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers, chair, clock/radio
- Master bedroom: Ensuite bathroom with deep bath, over the bath shower, 2x wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: Corner shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A separate kitchen (with large hatch window to the dining and living space)
- Electric oven
- 4 gas hobs
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- 4 slice toaster
- Larder style fridge/freezer (3 drawers)
- Built in microwave
- Breakfast bar with 2 high stools
- Utilities: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living and dining space
- Large corner sofa
- Coffee table
- Docking station/radio
- 54" Smart TV with DVD player
- Large circular wooden dining table with 6 chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Wi Fi
- Travel cot
- Access to communal landscaped grounds leading down to the coastal path and beach access
- Outside shower within communal grounds
- Lift access
- Private allocated gated parking
- Internal intercom
- Walk to Carbis Bay beach
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.