A stunning, modern manor house close to Fowey and Charlestown
Cool coastal glamour meets luxury boutique indulgence. This majestic mock Georgian villa has been beautifully presented as an exclusive retreat in which up to 12 guests can relax, unwind and re-energise. Choose from 6 beautiful bedrooms and 5 bathrooms each with a unique style. A private heated indoor pool and personal gym complete the rock star lifestyle. This enviable home is located just moments from the South Cornish coast with superb access to The Eden Project, Charlestown, Fowey and The Roseland Peninsula. Substantial private grounds with gated entrance and ample parking.
Belvedere House is a beautiful property. All my family felt relaxed and comfortable there. After one night we felt it was our home. We had so many memorable times there; in the pool, kitchen, dining, living room and the fabulous games room in the loft! The saddest day was when we left but we'll be back!! Thank you Cornish Gems.
- Dog Friendly
- Disabled Access
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Swimming Pool
Belvedere House has been flawlessly transformed with luxury in mind for the perfect Cornish escape. From the moment you arrive, immerse yourself in the unique style and contemporary elegance of living, dining and kitchen spaces. A soft colour palette of muted greys and creams adds to the tranquil ambiance. The modern fully fitted kitchen is the envy of any budding chef and central hub for holiday gatherings whilst the serene living room offers a welcome haven for pre-dinner drinks or lazy afternoons with a good book. There are 6 boudoir style bedrooms and 5 bathrooms to choose from each with its own unique style. Perfectly kitted out for the ultimate celebration with generous top floor entertainment room and roof terrace. An essential addition for any holiday home, Belvedere House offers a large heated indoor pool and pool-side loungers as well as modern gym.
On Your Doorstep
Arrive to private electric gates leading to the imposing elegance of Belvedere House. Once inside, the spacious and beautifully kept grounds offer secure parking for up to 5 cars and a private safe haven for children and adults alike to enjoy. A large level patio area wraps around the house with well placed seating areas to capture the day long sun. From football knock about to badminton tournaments the verdant lawn stretches away to the boundary fence and established fir trees. Leave the car at home and head to the coast path just yards from your holiday door. Follow the path towards the bustling town of Charlestown, steeped in history and Cornish charm and enjoy a traditional pub lunch before the walk home. Nearby Fowey is certainly worth a visit for its maritime vibe and collection of boutique shops and cafes, or take the passenger ferry over to Polruan. Whether a celebration in mind or annual reunion, Belvedere House is our highly recommended choice for friends and families aspiring to stay in one of the finest, most luxurious holiday homes in Cornwall. Come rain or shine, you are well equipped amongst the tempting comforts of this wonderful coastal retreat.
- Belvedere has flat access to front door on the left side of house
- Level lawned garden
- The swimming pool can be locked off but children should be supervised at all times
- There is one flight of stairs to first floor bedrooms/main bathroom, then another flight to the top 'games/veiwing' room.For disabled access details please enquire
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM:
- Access to a private patio. Super king zip/lock bed, 2 x bedside cabinets and lamps, plus sea views. The fully tiled ground floor wet room with walk in power shower, toilet, wash hand basin and large mirror is conveniently located across the hall from this bedroom
FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION:
- Spacious master bedroom suite: Super king zip/lock size bed, en-suite bathroom, stunning southerly sea views, walk in wardrobe, dressing table, bedside tables and lamps
- Bedroom 3: King size bed and en-suite. Sea views
- Bedroom 4: King bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinets and lamps
- Bedrooms 5 and 6 are twin rooms both with 2 x 3ft single beds, bedside cabinets/lamps and storage facilities. Both bedrooms share a 'Jack & Jill' en-suite shower room
- All bedrooms offer quality beds, mattresses, sumptuous fabrics and soft furnishings
- Fully tiled ground floor wet room with walk in power shower, toilet, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and large mirror
- Stylish, fully tiled main bathroom (opposite bedroom 4) offering a bath with power shower over, wash hand basin, toilet, heated towel rail and shaver socket
- Bedrooms 5 and 6 share a 'Jack & Jill' style shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and toilet
- 2 en-suite bathrooms (master bedroom suite and bedroom 3)
- All bathrooms are presented to a high standard, with stylish tiling, modern fixtures and fittings and heated towel rails
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Range cooker with gas burners
- Flatscreen TV
- 24" TV connected to Freeview
- Nespresso coffee machine (a starter pack of 12 pods are provided)
- Dualit 4 slice toaster
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- Large corner sofa
- 3 x armchair
- Coffee table
- Panasonic 4k television connected to Sky including Sky Sports package. This TV can also access Freeview Satellite.
- DVD / Blu Ray player connected.
- Sonos surround music system
- Sea views
- Smart dining table with 10 relaxed dining chairs
- Electric double gated entrance to large red brick driveway with parking for up to 10 cars
- Heated indoor swimming pool (set to 30 degrees) and lounge area with rattan corner group sofa and loungers
- Personal gym
- Generous rear garden with terraced area, outdoor dining furniture
- Travel cot and highchair
- Stair gate (only suitable for doorway use and can be used on the fixings at the foot of the main staircase)
- Outside dining and seating furniture
- Sonos 1 audio system, there is also a Sonos 1 in the loftspace
- The gym has a HD Freeview Sony TV that is also connected to a Wii system including games such as Mario Kart, Just Dance, Wii Sport. All self explanatory to operate from the remote controls
- The loft space has an HD Panasonic TV connected to a DVD player
- To maintain the high standards of Belvedere House and grounds, both the gardener and pool attendant will visit during the week, please enquire further for details if required.
- Two well behaved dogs are welcome
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- The luxury welcome gift includes: Cornish biscuits, Cornish tea bags, Trewithen Dairy milk or locally sourced soy milk, £30 Britannia Inn voucher - local restaurant, £30 Richards voucher - local fruit, vegetables and fish shop and more.
Explore Charlestown / Carlyon Bay and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.