A stunning, modern manor house close to Fowey and Charlestown
Find true peace within this coastal hub, in Carlyon Bay. Belvedere House sits as a majestic mock Georgian villa, with a beautiful presentation for a large family or a group of friends. With space to relax, unwind and re-energise, discover your idyllic escape by the sea. Choose from 6 spacious bedrooms, each debuting a unique style, with a modern twist, so the whole group can embrace the holiday atmosphere. Complete with a private heated indoor pool and a personal gym, there’s endless adventures awaiting within the gates of this fabulous home. Belvedere House is located just moments from the South Cornish coast, with superb access to The Eden Project, Charlestown, Fowey and The Roseland Peninsula. Bring the whole family together for a cheery and unique visit, whatever the season.
Belvedere House is a beautiful property. All my family felt relaxed and comfortable there. After one night we felt it was our home. We had so many memorable times there; in the pool, kitchen, dining, living room and the fabulous games room in the loft! The saddest day was when we left but we'll be back!! Thank you Cornish Gems.
If you’re after the perfect Cornish escape, then look no further. From the moment you arrive, immerse yourself in the unique style echoed across the entire house, neatly combined with expansive living, dining and kitchen spaces. Combining a soft colour palette of muted greys and creams, Belvedere House offers true tranquil ambiance. The modern fully fitted kitchen is the envy of any budding chef and central hub for holiday gatherings, whilst the inviting living room offers a haven for pre-dinner drinks, or even lazy afternoons with a good book. Take your pick of 6 elegant bedrooms and embrace the cosy furnishings for the dreamiest sleep. Perfectly kitted out for the ultimate family or friends getaway, the top floor entertainment room and roof terrace has something for everyone, no matter your likes and interests. This modern manor also hosts a newly-refurbished large heated indoor pool, with an attached, mirrored gym space, equipped with yoga mats, gym balls and kettlebells, for the active members of the group, or those wanting to find their zen.
On Your Doorstep
For lovers of the outside, Belvedere House has plenty to offer. Indulge in the beautiful and spacious grounds, where children and adults alike can enjoy a private, safe haven in the sun. From playing games across the verdant lawn to trying your hand at table tennis, this glorious spread of garden has room for all of your guests. On those balmy summer nights, dine out on the large patio area, which wraps elegantly around the house and captures the glistening sun rays, across all seasons. Leave the car at home and wander down the coast path, which sits moments away from your holiday door. Follow the path towards the bustling town of Charlestown, steeped in history and Cornish charm. Enjoy a traditional pub lunch, in one of the many fabulous eateries, or learn about the maritime history, evident across the entire town. Nearby, Fowey is certainly worth a visit, for an extra splash of seaside living, with its collections of boutique shops and cafes. Alternatively, jump on the passenger ferry to Polruan, for a change of scenery. Whether you’re enjoying a celebration, an annual reunion, or simply a treat with friends, Belvedere House is perfect for friends and families. Come rain or shine, you are well-equipped amongst the tempting comforts of this wonderful coastal retreat.
- Belvedere has flat access to front door on the left side of house
- Level lawned garden
- The swimming pool can be locked off but children should be supervised at all times
- There is one flight of stairs to first floor bedrooms/main bathroom, then another flight to the top 'games/veiwing' room.For disabled access details please enquire
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM:
- Access to a private patio. Super king zip/lock bed, 2 x bedside cabinets and lamps, plus sea views. The fully tiled ground floor wet room with walk in power shower, toilet, wash hand basin and large mirror is conveniently located across the hall from this bedroom
FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION:
- Spacious master bedroom suite: Super king zip/lock size bed, en-suite bathroom, stunning southerly sea views, walk in wardrobe, dressing table, bedside tables and lamps
- Bedroom 3: King size bed and en-suite. Sea views
- Bedroom 4: King bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinets and lamps
- Bedrooms 5 and 6 are twin rooms both with 2 x 3ft single beds, bedside cabinets/lamps and storage facilities. Both bedrooms share a 'Jack & Jill' en-suite shower room
- All bedrooms offer quality beds, mattresses, sumptuous fabrics and soft furnishings
- Fully tiled ground floor wet room with walk in power shower, toilet, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and large mirror
- Stylish, fully tiled main bathroom (opposite bedroom 4) offering a bath with power shower over, wash hand basin, toilet, heated towel rail and shaver socket
- Bedrooms 5 and 6 share a 'Jack & Jill' style shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and toilet
- 2 en-suite bathrooms (master bedroom suite and bedroom 3)
- All bathrooms are presented to a high standard, with stylish tiling, modern fixtures and fittings and heated towel rails
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Range cooker with gas burners
- Flatscreen TV
- 24" TV connected to Freeview
- Nespresso coffee machine (a starter pack of 12 pods are provided)
- Dualit 4 slice toaster
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- Large corner sofa
- 3 x armchair
- Coffee table
- Panasonic 4k television connected to Sky including Sky Sports package. This TV can also access Freeview Satellite.
- DVD / Blu Ray player connected.
- Sonos surround music system
- Sea views
- Smart dining table with 10 relaxed dining chairs
- Electric double gated entrance to large red brick driveway with parking for up to 10 cars
- Heated indoor 10x4 swimming pool (set to 30 degrees) and lounge area with rattan corner group sofa. The pool has been lined and upgraded this year.
- Personal gym and yoga room with yoga mats, gym balls and kettlebells
- Generous rear garden with terraced area, outdoor dining furniture
- Travel cot and highchair
- Stair gate (only suitable for doorway use and can be used on the fixings at the foot of the main staircase)
- Outside dining and seating furniture
- Electric gate
- Sonos 1 audio system, there is also a Sonos 1 in the loftspace
- The gym has a HD Freeview Sony TV that is also connected to a Wii system including games such as Mario Kart, Just Dance, Wii Sport. All self explanatory to operate from the remote controls
- The loft space has an HD Panasonic TV connected to a DVD player
- To maintain the high standards of Belvedere House and grounds, both the gardener and pool attendant will visit during the week, please enquire further for details if required.
- Two well behaved dogs are welcome
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- The luxury welcome gift includes: Cornish biscuits, Cornish tea bags, Two bottles of local Cornish wine, Trewithen Dairy milk or locally sourced soy milk, £30 Britannia Inn voucher - local restaurant, £30 Richards voucher - local fruit, vegetables and fish shop and more.
Explore Charlestown / Carlyon Bay and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage