Chyvounder St Agnes / Perranporth / Callestick
- Sleeps 12
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 4
A wonderful country house in the heart of St Agnes village
Nestled in the attractive village of St Agnes, north Cornwall, Chyvounder is a wonderful modern-day country house created for friends and families to gather in first-class holiday luxury. With a focus on creative interiors, this home oozes style and flair from the striking Flamingo wallpaper to the ochre chairs and vibrant soft furnishings. Six indulgent bedrooms offer havens of individuality and space alongside four contemporary bathrooms whilst the social spaces offer room for all to unwind and relax whether dining in serious style at the large dining table or gathering around the fire in the cosy sitting room. Step out onto the paved terrace and spend blissful days hopping in the bubbling hot tub and dining al fresco. The village of St Agnes has so much to discover from the artisan cafes and bars a short walk away to the sandy shores of Trevaunance Cove.
Cornish Gems is thrilled to welcome Chyvounder to the luxury portfolio of large country homes - step into first-class holiday living and create lasting memories within this extra-special home
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
- Hot Tub
Chyvounder is a split level house and has recently been beautifully interior designed. Once inside, guests are instantly invited to switch-off and feel right at home. The open plan kitchen and dining space is the heart of the house where guests can enjoy cooking up delicious holiday menus and gather around the generous dining table be it hearty breakfasts, lunch on the go or indulgent celebratory dinners. Lead into the relaxed sitting room with statement peacock wallpaper and cosy log burner or choose to escape the hubbub of the kitchen and retire to the study. A further seating area, the sun room, offers a wonderful break-out space for children to spread out or enjoy a film on the large Smart TV. A pantry, cloakroom and small 2nd kitchen complete the layout of the ground floor. A central staircase from the hall leads to the first floor and collection of five luxury bedrooms worthy of any boutique hotel. Each bedroom has been personally styled and includes confident statement wallpaper, the finest luxury beds and linens, inspired artwork and a wonderful sense of calm and privacy. The contemporary bathrooms are no less considered with striking Moroccan tiles and state of the art fixings. Bedroom six is accessed from the far wing of Chyvounder via a private staircase leading to a light and lofty space with ensuite bathroom.
On Your Doorstep
A large paved terrace wraps around the front of Chyvounder offering a wonderful safe outside space for children to play and guests to dine, soak up the sun and hop in and out of the bubbling hot tub. From the upper terrace, steps lead down to the grassed lawn and private gated parking area. The village of St Agnes is within easy access and well worth exploring. A number of cool bars and cafes are a short walk away including The Taphouse, a stylish bistro/bar with a Cornish vibe. Heading down towards the beach and The Driftwood Spas pub offers a warm welcome in all seasons or dine at Schooners overlooking the sea. With a focus on the local community, St Agnes has a number of independent shops too including a first-class bakery. Trevaunance Cove is a wonderful family beach and often a hot spot for locals surfers who enjoy the rolling surf along this coastline towards Chapel Porth. St Agnes is located within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the iconic tin mines and landmarks are easily evident, even from your holiday door. From the central location in the county, head out for day trips from St Agnes heading south towards St Ives or north towards Newquay and Padstow.
Whether you long for lazy days in Cornwall or are looking to see as much of the landscape as you can, gather your nearest and dearest and enjoy the luxury of Chyvounder.
- Choose from six luxury bedrooms located on the first floor
- Bedroom one: (Deep blue/white design), super king bed, clothes storage, hairdryer, ensuite shower room
- Bedroom two: (Grey rabbit/white design), super king bed, clothes storage, hairdryer, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom three: (Yellow/green design), super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage, hairdryer
- Bedroom four: (Pink/grey design), king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage, hairdryer
- Bedroom five: (Flamingo design), king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage, hairdryer
- Bedroom six: (Grey/white design) Accessed via a private staircase at the far wing of the house, king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage, hairdryer, ensuite shower room
- Bedroom one: Walk in shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom two: Deep bath, walk in shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom six: Walk in shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family shower room: First floor. Walk in shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- Modern country style fully fitted kitchen
- Triple oven
- Induction hob
- Large American fridge/freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine for coffee pods
- Smart TV
- Additional smaller kitchen just off the sunroom provides a state of the art double oven, induction hob, fridge/freezer
- Utilities include: 2 x washing machines, 2 x tumble dryers, 2 irons with ironing boards
Living and Dining
- Chyvounder offers three relaxed seating areas, each beautifully designed.
- Sitting room: Ample relaxed seating, log burner, 55 inch Smart TV
- Study room: Two armchairs, sofa, desk and chair
- Sun room: Large sofa, 55 inch Smart TV, double glass doors to the terrace
- The dining table is located in the open plan kitchen space, a beautiful wooden table with 12 dining chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Off road parking for up to 6 cars
- Outside dining table and chairs for 12 people
- Two sun loungers with a table and champagne cooler
- Bubbling hot tub
- Baby friendly - what's included
- Travel cot
- Stairgates (x2)
- Garden parasols
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Please note that bedroom six is accessed from a private wing of the house above the sun room, this room has no bedroom door.
What to Expect
Explore St Agnes / Perranporth / Callestick and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.