Sun, sea and style set the holiday scene at Heatherleigh. This wonderful spacious home has been flawlessly renovated to a high standard offering superior luxury accommodation in the coastal heart of Carbis Bay. Heatherleigh includes a light and sunny living space, dining area and smart modern kitchen with 4 boutique style bedrooms and 3 contemporary bathrooms. The established garden offers direct coast path access leading down to the white sands of Carbis Bay beach in moments. Soak up the jackpot views of the blue waters of St Ives Bay and check in for a holiday to remember. Heatherleigh welcomes one well behaved dog only.
Heatherleigh is the best holiday cottage we have rented. The location was very convenient for the train into St Ives. The views from the garden are fantastic. It is a beautifully maintained, spacious, comfortable property. A fantastic property - wish I was there now!
Arrive to a welcoming entrance porch with ample space for all of your holiday kit from beach buckets to jackets, wellies to wetsuits. Lead into the hub of the house, the large living and dining space. Dress the dining table to impress for any occasion be it summer supper with friends or indulgent Cornish dinner all set the the sea view backdrop. The fresh whites of the living space ensure a light and serene ambiance as guests relax after the days adventures in the West or gather as a group to map out the days itinerary. The kitchen is located just off the living space, a modern fully fitted kitchen with built in bench style seating for 4 and access to the garden. The first of the 4 bedrooms (king bedded room) is located on the ground floor with ensuite shower room. A cloakroom with WC completes the ground floor. A central staircase leads to the first floor with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Immerse yourself in the haven of the luxury master bedroom with high vaulted ceiling offering superb panoramic seascapes and soak away the hours in the bath-with-a-view! The twin bedrooms are no less considered with a cool colour palette of nautical blues and whites with themed beach hut wardrobes. From the moment you arrive, Heatherleigh ensures relaxed comfort, considered style and holiday luxury from the location to the first class standards.
On Your Doorstep
A sun trap landscaped courtyard is located to the rear of the house, an enclosed space for children to safely play. The split level lawned terrace is accessed from the kitchen door, step out onto the grass and capture the wonderful sea views from your own vantage point. A thoughtfully placed dining table and chairs offers an al fresco option as the sun sets in the bay below or enjoy a morning coffee overlooking the coming and goings of beach life. The lawn is set over 2 levels with side steps between the two areas. Carbis Bay beach offers azure blue swimming waters and beautiful white sand, the beach shop brims with beach gear to keep all of the party content. A tempting beach cafe and restaurant welcome diners in all seasons. Hop aboard the branch line train and follow the coastline into St Ives, this bustling harbour town cleverly combines the heritage of Cornish life with a more cosmopolitan twist with art galleries, artisan craft shops and some of the best restaurants in the county. Further afield, the West of Cornwall is just waiting to be explored including the iconic landmarks of Land's End and St Michaels Mount, the quintessential fishing coves and hidden beaches.
Heatherleigh comes highly recommended in all seasons and offers a superb base for friends and family.
- There are approx 20 stone steps leading down from the parking area
- Split level lawned garden with 10 steps between the top and lower lawns
- One internal flight of stairs. There are 3 steps down from the kitchen to the top lawned garden area
- Master bedroom: 1st floor. King bedded room with 2 bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table with chair, sea views, ensuite
- Bedroom One: 1st floor. Twin bedded room with 2 bedside tables with lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe
- Bedroom Two: 1st floor. Twin bedded room with 2 bedside tables with lamps, 2 childrens wardrobes
- Bedroom Three: ground floor. King bedded room with 2 bedside tables with lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe, ensuite
- Master bedroom: Large ensuite with oval bath, walk in rain shower, double wash hand basins, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom Three: Ensuite shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: Bath with over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- A smart modern fully fitted kitchen
- Large fridge/freezer (3 drawers)
- Electric oven
- Electric hobs
- Small capsule coffee machine
- Slimline wine fridge
- Utilities include: Integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, iron with ironing board, clothes airer
- A large open plan living and dining space with wonderful sea views
- Two large white leather three seater sofas
- Coffee table
- Flat screen TV
- Sky +HD
- Traditional log burner
- Large wooden dining table with 8 dining chairs
- Baby friendly - What's included
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Travel cot
- 2 stairgates
- Welcomes 1 well behaved dog - house rules and small pet supplement apply. Enclosed garden.
- Outside garden furniture with dining table and chairs for 6
- Small outside two seater sofa
- Childs park bench seating
- Off road parking for 2 cars - please note, only half of the driveway has access via a dropped kerb and therefore some manoeuvring may be required to fit two cars onto the allocated parking area. Street parking is available on a first come basis on the nearby residential roads.
- Coastal path access from the garden leading down to Carbis Bay beach
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage