Kerensa, traditional Cornish holiday cottage St.Ives
Kerensa Carbis Bay / Lelant
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Dogs 1
A lovely base to explore St Ives and West Cornwall
A popular choice within the Cornish Gems portfolio, Kerensa is a chic and stylish home created in the style of a traditional Cornish granite cottage. Whether family beach days or friends looking to explore Cornwall's hot spots, this enviably located holiday home offers the perfect base with luxury in mind.
Excellent Property, great location and a very comfortable stay. Customer service was great. Thank you.
- Dog Friendly
- Near the Beach
A great sense of space and relaxation ooze from every room, the sunny open plan living space is smartly presented with stylish Scandinavian inspired furniture with ample seating for up to six guests to relax and catch up. The cosy effect fire makes Kerensa as suited to a winter stay as a summer. Superb attention to detail ensures a real homely feel, every cushion, cup and curtain has been handpicked by the owner to complement the relaxed style of your holiday home. Three lovely bedrooms offer a peaceful haven in which to retire.
On Your Doorstep
A ship shape patio with seating enough for six to dine comfortably, if time out from the collection of fine restaurants in nearby St Ives is needed then enjoy a home cooked meal al fresco. Dogs are welcome to join in the holiday vibe, the terrace offering a safe haven for them. This fabulous property is adjacent to the Hayle Estuary a well renowned RSPB nature reserve and offers great accessibility to the plethora of golden sandy beaches and attractions that West Cornwall has to offer.
- Level access to front door
- Level garden space
- Internal flight of stairs
- There are three bedrooms set over the first floor – 1 king size, 1 zip/lock bed and 1 twin room
- Family bathroom with bath, bath over the shower, wash hand basin and WC
- A king size bedroom offers an ensite with shower, wash hand basin and WC
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Kettle and toaster
- Double oven/gas hob
- Separate utility with washing machine and space for drying clothes/hanging wetsuits
Living and Dining
- 32" digital TV with Freeview
- DVD player
- Comfy seating for all
- Coffee table
- Electric fire
- Large dining with nech seating and chairs
- Baby Friendly - What's included
- Rear patio area complete with garden furniture
- Cot and highchair
- Allocated parking for two cars, one in front of the garage and one within the garage
- All utilities, linen, towels and guest soaps included
- Complimentary welcome pack provided on arrival
- One dog is welcome at Kerensa. Small pet supplement and house rules will apply
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Please note that due to upgrades on the Lelant/Saltings train lines, trains are not running from this station to and from St Ives. A park and ride service is available from nearby St Erth train station.
What to Expect
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.