Wander into this transformed home with heaps of history, presented beautifully with colour and amenity. After sitting empty for nearly 25 years, this wonderful two-bedroom abode has been renovated to glisten with artistic flair, combined with practicality and a homely touch, as designed by Gems Interiors. The open-plan kitchen and living space presents a peaceful welcome, where friends and families can relax within the spiral of blue and green tones. Pour yourself a glass of bubbly by the fireplace, or cuddle in for the evening on the comfortable window seats or sofas with your favourite book. The cosy bedrooms are styled neatly with coastal, cool themes and colours, specially created for a luxurious slumber. Rural and hidden away, this contemporary cottage sits moments from the azure sea and is within a short driving distance of St Just and the natural beauties that come with it.
We’re excited to welcome this marvellous home to the portfolio, with beautiful designs and themes, courtesy of Gems Interiors.
As you open the front door to this quaint, countryside cottage, the home sparkles with a playful design and welcoming living spaces. The open-plan downstairs area makes a fantastic family-time spot, where you can indulge in a home-cooked meal or laugh the night away. Whip up your tasty dinner in the inviting kitchen, complete with teal tones, quirky patterns and vibrant greenery, after a busy day exploring the local area. As evening dawns, cuddle into the snug armchairs, next to the fireplace - the perfect place to unwind. From the curtains inspired by the colourful oasis of Trebah Gardens, to the thoughtful, botanical prints on the walls, this cottage is elegantly designed. As you explore upstairs, discover two homely bedrooms, fit with cosy amenities and unique designs. From the master bedroom, look out to sea and dream sweet thoughts, without a care in the world, from your cosy bed. In the second bedroom, whisk yourself into a wonderland of rural calm and tranquillity, amongst luxurious bedding and opulent furnishings.
On Your Doorstep
Open your front doors to a gorgeous outside space, with seating for a charming dinner party in the sunshine. Whether you’re looking for a picnic lunch or a banquet at tea time, the outdoors dining and seating area can cater for all. If you’re looking for a change of scenery, the stunning stone garden room, - known as the "Sunset Room" is beautifully set up as a tucked-away bar, complete with a seascape just outside the window. Beyond your home, discover Cornwall’s natural playground, in dream destinations such as St Just and Cape Cornwall. Whilst being moments from Land’s End, you’ll experience the wonder of the wild west coast, from its glorious coves and beaches, to the hiking trails with views out to the Atlantic and Celtic Sea. With a number of delicious eateries and hotspots for a sundowner, Pendeen and its surrounding areas offer something for all tastes.
- This house is set over 2 floors.
- There is 1 parking space at Farrar Cottage. An additional parking space can be arranged prior to arrival, if necessary. Please liaise with our travel advisors if this is something you are considering.
- Master bedroom: First floor, king size bed, clothes rail, chest of drawers, bedside tables, armchair, sea views, ensuite
- Bedroom 2: First floor, king size zip/link bed (can be made a twin if requested), clothes rail, bedside tables, chest of drawers
- Master bedroom ensuite: First floor, large shower, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail
- Family Bathroom: First floor, large shower, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail
- Fully equipped kitchen/living/dining space
- Fridge Freezer
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- 2 x three-seater sofas
- 30“ Samsung TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime & Samsung TV Plus
- Wood burner
- Round dining table with 4 chairs
- Sunset garden room, with bar and seating area
- Outdoor seating/dining space
- Gorgeous landscaped bedding plants
- Outside tap
- Dog towels and shampoo, so that you can wash those muddy and sandy paws before they come in the house!
- Moments away from the South-West Coast Path
- Allocated parking for 1 car. An additional parking space can be arranged prior to arrival, if necessary. Please liaise with our travel advisors if this is something you are considering.
- Collection of books and games
- Outside shed - This is perfect for storing surfboards, wetsuits and outdoor wet-weather gear.
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Sennen / St Just and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage