Embrace coastal life in the cool apartment
Soul Surfer comes from the heart of its owners who have thoughtfully created a luxury coastal apartment inspired by their love of the sea, their travels overseas and throughout Cornwall. Located on Pentire Headland, Newquay, what better location for a memorable holiday as guests dive into the surf at Fistral Beach, take to the South West coast path from their holiday door, enjoy fine artisan food in the many cafes and restaurants in the area and simply soak up a very relaxed Cornish way of life. Soul Surfer offers two luxury bedrooms, 2 contemporary bathrooms, a spacious open-plan living area and sit-out balcony overlooking the blue surf.
The house was beautiful, perfect for our family. The welcome gifts were a lovely touch.
Soul Surfer is on the first floor of the beautifully designed apartments of Seascape and is set over one floor. Once inside, the colour and character of the interior design ensures a unique holiday atmosphere and relaxed backdrop to your time on the coast. Think sea green painted walls with contrasting blue doors and bursts of brighter hues from the soft furnishings and creative artwork. A central hallway offer hanging space and storage for all of your holiday kit. Lead into the hub of the apartment, the open plan kitchen, dining and social space. A large oversized sofa ensures ample room for all to relax whether you prefer a winter weekend or lazy summer stay, gather together in all seasons. The smart dining table can be dressed for home-cooked dinners or kept casual for those hearty post-surf breakfasts all cooked up in the modern fitted kitchen. Glass full height windows and balcony doors flood the room with natural light leading beyond to the sea views. Choose from two luxurious bedrooms, the master bedroom adorned in shades of green and the finest furnishings and bedding with an ensuite rain shower or the soft pinks and greys of the second bedroom which can be set as a super king bed or a twin. The family bathroom completes the layout with a deep bath and rain shower.
On Your Doorstep
Step out into the fresh sea air from the living room and onto the balcony offering comfortable seating and of course those blue surf views. With Fistral Beach quite literally a hop and skip away, the wide stretch of golden sand is an extension to your outside space as you flip from balcony to shoreline in moments. Fistral beach is firmly on the map as one of the best surf breaks in the country attracting global visitors and enhancing the unique surf culture of the area. Many surf schools are on hand to help you master the waves or admire their skills from the comfort of your beach blanket. If yoga is on your agenda, Ocean Flow yoga welcomes visitors. Fistral offers a number of tempting places to dine including Rick Steins fish and chips, The Stable pizza and cider bar and The Fish House serving up the freshest seafood against a wonderful sea view backdrop. From Soul Surfer, guests can wander along the coastal path and up to Pentire Headland to take in some of the best views in the area leading up the coastline. The Lewinnick Lodge is well worth a reservation or stop by for coffee or a glass of wine on their wonderful elevated decking area. The River Gannel is a tranquil place to explore, sheltered by the headland, azure blue waters meander up attracting wildlife and offering peaceful river side walks (at low tide of course). Beach lovers are spoilt for choice from this central location on the north coast, head up towards Watergate Bay, Constantine and Harlyn near Padstow or further west towards Porthtowan and Godrevy.
Soul Surfer warmly welcomes its guests to enjoy a healthy dose of relaxed Cornish life and unwind in the luxury of this oh so stylish apartment.
- Level access from the parking space to the apartment building, level access to internal lift
- Level access to balcony
- Soul Surfer is located on the 1st floor. Private allocated parking for one car (under car port with limited height restriction: W 2.5m x L 4.5m x H 2.1m)
- Level access throughout the apartment, there is 1 internal flight of stairs within the main apartment building (or guests can use the internal lift)
- Choose from two spacious luxury bedrooms
- Master bedroom: super king bed, bedside tables, built in wardrobe, hairdryer, dressing table, 32" Smart TV which offers Netflix and limited TV channels only, Robert Radio, ensuite
- Bedroom two: super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required) bedside tables, built in wardrobe, hairdryer, chair
- Master bedroom: ensuite rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: large bath, over the bath rain shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Electric induction hob
- Large fridge/freezer
- Nespresso De Longhi coffee machine for coffee pods
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Large corner sofa
- Coffee table
- Large glass dining table and six chairs
- 49" smart TV with YouView
- Collection of books
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Outside sofa and chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Travel cot
- One well behaved dog is most welcome
- Private allocated parking for one car (under car port with limited height restriction: W 2.5m x L 4.5m x H 2.1m)
- Internal lift access
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Please note that the wifi at this Gem is slower than expected.
Explore Pentire / Porth / Newquay and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage