Wavewatcher St Agnes / Perranporth / Callestick
- Sleeps 8
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
A spacious modern beach house close to the beach
With incredible views across Perranporth, the coastline and down to the sea, Wavewatcher is aptly named and offers a dream setting for memorable holidays in Cornwall. This newly built home promises Cornish Gems luxury with four boutique bedrooms, a spacious living room overlooking the sea and ground floor kitchen and dining space leading out to a large enclosed garden. From top to toe the house has been styled to evoke the beautiful coastal surroundings; each room offers a different ambiance. From your doorstep, wind your way down the hill to the town on foot in just 10 minutes and discover the bohemian surf vibe of Perranporth before stepping onto the two mile stretch of golden sand and plunging into the waves.
Wavewatcher is a brand new property overlooking the glorious sands of Perranporth. It was like checking into a 5* hotel, no expense spared on the fit out and furniture. Cornish Gems were super helpful from booking to check out, a bit like having a concierge service. The delicious welcome pack was a nice touch. Be warned, the view is addictive!
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Wavewatcher is set over three storeys with wonderful sea views from the ground and first floors. Arrive into the hallway where hooks and hat-stands are ready to stow your holiday attire. Lead into the living room where full height doors flood the room with natural light and frame the sea views perfectly - simply sink back in the voluptuous sofa and watch the sun set. Neighbouring the living room is a smaller study/snug room offering a break out space for children or quiet place for adults to check in with life at home. The staircase leads down the open plan kitchen and dining space on the lower ground floor where a palette of blues and orange sets the scene and where delicious holiday menus are prepared and enjoyed at the large dining table. Slide back the doors to extend your footprint into the garden. A large walk in double drench shower completes the ground floor layout - perfect for the post surf de-salt! On the top floor, choose from a collection of fresh and light bedrooms including the master ensuite with incredible views of Perranporth and the coast. A family bathroom completes the first floor.
On Your Doorstep
The garden at Wavewatcher is accessed from the kitchen/dining space or the side gate from the driveway. Fully enclosed and grassed, your holiday days are spent relaxing on the garden sofa, sun-bathing on the loungers and, as the sun goes down, firing up the gas BBQ and popping the cork of some local fizz. The open spaces of the north coast are waiting to be explored from Perranporth just a 10 minute walk down the hill to the coves of St Agnes and Holywell Bay each offering beautiful backdrops. Perranporth is as perfect for younger children as it is for the big kid in the party. The high street is packed with curio shops, artisan cafes and ice cream stops alongside regional and international cuisine. On the beach cocktails don't get much better than at The Watering Hole where you can sink your toes in the sand and enjoy the laid back atmosphere or book into the Summerhouse for great local fish and more. A surfers paradise, this stretch of coastline delivers some of the best waves in the country so grab a board or book a lesson. With over two miles of sand, find the quieter spots at the far end at low tide and follow the coast path up and over towards Holywell Bay for some of the best seascapes you can find.
Whether you prefer the bustle of a Cornish summer or an out of season stay, Wavewatcher is not to be missed.
- Level access from the parking to the front door.
- Level access from the inside into the garden.
- Wavewatcher is set over 3 levels. Ground floor: Entrance, hallway, living room and snug. Lower ground floor: Kitchen/dining space with access to the garden. First floor: 4 bedrooms and bathroom.
- The are 2 internal flight of stairs.
- Choose from 4 luxury bedrooms located on the first floor
- Bedroom one: Super king bed, clothes storage, 45 inch TV, Bluetooth speaker, Juliet balcony, sea views, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom two: Double bed, clothes storage
- Bedroom three: King zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage
- Bedroom four: King zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage
- Bedroom one: Shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Family bathroom: Bath with shower over the bath, wash hand basin, WC
- Shower room: ground floor bathroom with double drench shower, wash hand basin and WC
- Cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- Located on the lower ground floor
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Double electric oven
- 5 ring gas hob
- Beer and wine fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine for coffee pods and integrated coffee machine for coffee beans
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
Living and Dining
- A spacious living room located on the ground floor with sea views
- 55 inch Smart TVs in living and dining spaces, guests can access their own music via the bluetooth soundbar
- Corner sofa
- Armchair with foot stool
- Large dining table with chairs located in the kitchen/dining space on the lower ground floor
- Ground floor study/snug room with TV and 2 chairs and with sea views
- Luxury linens and towels
- Wifi - BT super fast fibre
- Travel cot
- Stairgates x2
- Allocated parking for 2 cars. 1 space has a restriction of 2m 22cm high and 2m 20cm wide.
- Pet free
- Outside table with integrated fire pit and sofa seating
- 2 sun loungers
- Garden parasol with integrated led lighting
- Outdoor shower
- Gas BBQ
- Wetsuit and surfboard storage
- Use of a beach trolley to help with beach kit
- myenergi ZAPPI charger point for electric cars - 7kw fast charging
- Use of the children's play area within the communal area of the development - just a short 1 minute walk away
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
What to Expect
Explore St Agnes / Perranporth / Callestick and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.