A wonderful sea view apartment for friends and families
However you like to holiday, Way to Fly offers the perfect backdrop from which to enjoy a little coastal exposure. As perfect for couples as for small families, this apartment offers welcoming and comfortable social spaces and two indulgent bedrooms with 2 contemporary bathrooms. If you are new to Cornwall or it has long been a favourite destination, you are well placed to explore from Way to Fly. Carbis Bay has to be one of the most beautiful coves in the county with its azure blue water and golden sands and is easily accessed in a short walk. The popular town of St Ives is well worth exploring with over five beaches to choose from including Porthminster, Porthmeor and Porthgwidden.
A superb holiday for our wedding anniversary, Way To Fly was all we needed and we loved the location.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Way to Fly is located on the first floor and is level throughout. Modern and contemporary in feel, the light and airy open plan kitchen living and dining area is the ideal spot to map out your holiday plans. A large Nordic grey round table with glass top and French upholstered seated chairs provides a persuasive stay at home option for dining. The living area sits adjacent to the Juliette balcony glass door entrance, soft herringbone cotton sofas and designer fabrics dressing the cushions and curtains. For film lovers there is a large flat screen TV which comes complete with Freeview and Apple TV plus games console. Two bedrooms offer a choice of a double or king sized bed complete with deep sprung Hypnos beds. Two tempting bathrooms ensure there's time for all to soak a little longer.
On Your Doorstep
Slide open the patio doors, breathe deep and admire the views. The living room Juliette balcony is the perfect place to admire the vistas and reflect on the day, seating is for two. Or, you could always sneak away and find the hidden balcony leading from the master bedroom. The beautiful west of Cornwall is just waiting to be explored from your holiday door. From the plum position in Carbis Bay, wander down to Carbis Bay Beach. This postcard-perfect cove offers crystal clear waters, soft golden sand and has recently been awarded Blue Flag status. Watersports enthusiasts can take to the seas and explore in kayaks or learn to SUP paddleboard whilst little ones splash in the shallows under the watchful eye of the seasonal lifeguards. Carbis Bay beach offers a cool beach cafe, stylish bar and tempting restaurant so the whole family can enjoy a day at the beach. The South West Coast path is moments away leading keen walkers up and over some of the most stunning cliffs and headlands, don't forget your camera. The branch line train shuttles to and fro along the coastline into the centre of St Ives, leave the car behind and enjoy the short 8 minute journey known as one of the most beautiful in the country! St Ives is just waiting to be explored. Wander through the traditional narrow streets to the harbour front and soak up the comings and goings of this unique and picture perfect coastal town. Stylish cafes open their doors for delicious breakfasts and hearty suppers, the eclectic galleries inspire with their landscapes of Cornwall and curio shops brim with souvenirs. Choose from 5 stunning beaches including Porthminster, Porthmeor and Porthgwidden. Day trips are an easy option from the luxury of Hawkes Point location so pack up the car and spend the day exploring from as far west as Land’s End, right up the coastline to Padstow in the north or Fowey to the south.
- Way to Fly is on the first floor at the Eastern end of the building, it can be accessed with no lifts, steps or stairs from the car park.
- Each bedroom has Hypnos beds
- Bedroom one: king size bed, bedside tables, clothes storage, hairdryer, alarm clock, feather and down bedding (please ask for non-feather options), ensuite
- Bedroom two: double bed, bedside tables, clothes storage, feather and down bedding (please ask for non-feather options)
- Bedroom one: ensuite drench shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC, fluffy bathrobes
- Family bathroom: deep bath, shower over the bath, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC, fluffy bathrobes
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Gas hobs
- Coffee machine
- Villeroy and Boch china
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Relaxed seating for all
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Sonos in the living room
- Dining table and chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- First floor location
- Superfast WiFi
- Sea views
- Private allocated parking for one car in private car park
- Walk to the beach and St Ives branch line
- Travel cot
- Under floor heating
- There are 2 options of welcome pack available at this property. Please enter your preferred option in the special requirements section when you make your online booking or let our Travel Advisors know when booking over the phone. Option 1 - Cream tea (scones, jam, cream, milk, tea), bubbles, butter, eggs, Cornish biscuits, local chocolate. Option 2 - Cream tea (scones, jam, cream, milk, tea), juice, chocolate, butter, eggs, Cornish biscuits, children's activity pack, Bear Nibbles treats. Please note: Gluten-free versions are available, on request.
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner. Please note, only a change of linen is provided during bookings of 14 nights or more.
- There are 2 options of welcome pack available at this property. Please enter your preferred option in the special requirements section when you make your online booking or let our Travel Advisors know when booking over the phone. Option 1 - Cream tea (scones, jam, cream, milk, tea), butter, eggs, Cornish biscuits, local chocolate and more. Option 2 - Cream tea (scones, jam, cream, milk, tea), apple juice, chocolate, butter, eggs, Cornish biscuits, children's activity pack, Bear Nibbles treats, flowers. Please note: Gluten-free versions are available, on request.
- Please note that BBQs are not permitted at The Sands.
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.