Creating memorable experiences in Cornwall
With a wealth of verdant countryside, healthy appetite for all things foodie, stunning seascapes, rolling surf and beautiful beaches, make the most of your time in Cornwall and try your hand at something new. Our luxury Gems offer the perfect base to check in and plan your itinerary.
Our Gems team have mapped out just some of the wonderful activities you could experience during a wonderful weekend in Cornwall.
- Coasteering with Barefeet Coasteer, Newquay - Take a leap of faith into the deep blue and navigate the Cornish coast.
- Art courses with Newlyn Art School, Newlyn - Immerse yourself in the creative zen of the Cornish art scene.
- Cornish cooking with Philleigh Way, The Roseland Peninsula - Book in, pull on your pinny and serve up hearty country fare.
- Paddleboarding with Ocean High, Marazion - Enjoy as a family and have a SUP'er time on the water.
- Out and about with Tour Cornwall, county wide - Let head ranger Tim Uff guide you to the hidden gems of Cornwall.
- Vineyard Tours with Trevibban Mill, Padstow - Learn the ins and outs of organic viticulture with Cornwall's award winning winery
- Hit the surf with King Surf, Mawgan Porth - Safe in the hands of the experienced instructors, master the waves and learn to surf like a local.
- Day tripping to the Isles of Scilly, West Cornwall - Hop aboard the Scillonian and discover these magical islands.
- Guided photography walks in north Cornwall with Kate Whiston - Kate will help you make the most of your camera whilst taking in the stunning seascapes of Cornwall.