A warm, coastal welcome to the luxury of Beach View! With a prominent position over looking the golden sands of Mawgan Porth, this enviable detached home sets the scene for family and friends adventures on the Cornish coast. Wander from holiday door to sandy shore in moments, stretch out along the South West Coast path, unwind in the natural garden setting and come and go within the luxury of this spacious home. Beach View offers four stylish bedrooms, two bathrooms and an inviting holiday layout whatever the occasion. Coastal inspired interiors complement the location easing guests straight into a Cornish way of life. Beach View welcomes 2 well behaved dogs (more than 2 dogs would be considered, please contact our Travel Advisors before booking). ***There are a number of active building sites in Mawgan Porth which do not directly affect this property however general building noise can be heard around the village. Please contact the team on 01872 241241 for more information
A wonderful coastal home from home overlooking Mawgan Porth
Drive up the sweeping driveway and arrive to the sheltered setting of Beach View, with panoramic views and stunning coastline on it's doorstep ... With ample parking and space, guests can unload and unpack with ease. Once a rather forgotten dormer bungalow, today Beach View has been flawlessly transformed for coastal holiday life. The open plan living space and dining area offers a superb hub where meals become a family affair once more and guests gather around the sofas to relax and unwind. The central hallway leads into the light and airy fitted kitchen packed with all you could need for holiday cooking, whip up a family feast using Cornwall's finest ingredients. The master bedroom and twin bedroom are located on the ground floor with easy access to the wet room and cloakroom. A central staircase leads to the first floor where bedrooms three and four offer amazing sea views and privacy away from the hubbub of the ground floor. The family bathroom is no less considered with deep bath, walk in rainfall shower and chic contemporary ambiance. Throughout the house, the cool blues, beach bleached woodwork and fresh white colour palette ensures the perfect coastal tones whilst wave lashed landscape artwork and maritime artefacts complete the coastal theme.
On Your Doorstep
Beach View offers a generous outside grassed space where children (and dogs) can safely roam, from the fir tree lined boundary to the garden gate. A welcoming patio area is set just beside the kitchen with relaxing beach views of Mawgan Porth below. Choose to dine al fresco from hearty breakfasts to evening sundowners. A smaller level lawn offers the perfect suntrap in the reclining armchairs. The South West Coast path is accessed from your garden gate leading towards Watergate Bay or Bedruthan Steps, stretch out as far as the eye can see over headlands and across some of the most beautiful beaches in the county. Mawgan Porth is a buzzing place with plenty to keep all ages busy. Dine in beachside style at Catch, sup a pint or two at The Merrymoor, pick up fresh Cornish ingredients at the local store and dip into Betty's Beach Shop for family ice creams, the local paper and a wonderful choice of wetsuits, surfboards, beach kit and more! The team at King Surf are on hand for a surf lesson or two. For an afternoon created just-for-you, adults can check into the luxury of The Scarlet Hotel Spa and embark on a spa 'journey' of relaxation or take an hour out of your day to experience the sensory spa garden at Bedruthan Steps Hotel which also offers a fantastic family Sunday lunch. If eating out is on the agenda then you are certainly well placed! Take the short drive to Padstow where Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth showcase their finest restaurants, or hop over the headland to Watergate Bay for lunch at The Beach Hut on the beach. Beach View offers the perfect location for action packed adventure days or simply messing about on the coast days.
- Guests can pull up to a level area leading to the front door.
- A terraced garden with some level lawn area. Please note the garden can be uneven in places.
- One internal flight of stairs with handrail.
- Choose from 4 beautiful coastal inspired bedrooms set over 2 floors
- Master bedroom: Ground floor. King bedded room, bedside tables with lamps, dressing table with chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers, sea views
- Bedroom two: Ground floor. A twin bedded room, bedside table with lamp, wardrobe
- Bedroom three. First floor. A double bedded room with bedside tables and lamps, ample storage, sofa, sea views
- Bedroom four. First floor. A king bedded room with bedside tables and lamps, ample storage, sofa, sea views
- Ground floor wet room with large rain shower (also with handheld shower), wash hand basin, heated towel rail
- Ground floor cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- First floor family bathroom with deep bath & hand held shower, separate walk in rain shower (also with handheld shower) wash hand basin, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Electric induction hob
- American style fridge/freezer with ice and water
- 4 slice toaster
- Nespresso Krups machine
- Sonos speaker
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- A beautiful wooden dining table with 8 dining chairs and sea views
- Large corner sofa
- 2 seater sofa
- Coffee table
- Deep window seat
- Traditional log burner
- 43" Smart TV
- Blueray DVD player
- Sonos Sound Bar
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Wi Fi
- Two sun loungers
- Outside dining table and 8 dining chairs
- Garden Parasol
- Outside shower and wet suit drying area
- Ample parking for up to 4 cars
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcomed (more than 2 dogs would be considered, please contact our Travel Advisors before booking) - please note that the garden has a natural boundary of hedges, whilst enclosed it is not 100% secure for curious dogs.
- Enclosed garden with gated entrance
- Portable stairgate
- Travel cot
- High chair
- Charcoal Kettle BBQ
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Mawgan Porth and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage