Set within the ground and first floors of the newly renovated Chy Albany collection, Blue Albany offers a luxury retreat for up to 8 guests. The original architecture and design blends beautifully with the more modern interior style and furnishings. Choose from 4 beautiful bedrooms, enjoy the smart stylish kitchen and relax in the spacious open plan living and dining space. The sea-facing terrace captures the day long sunshine and invites al fresco dining from sun up to sundown. From your holiday door, wander into the town and to Porthminster beach in just 5 minutes.
Cornish Gems are pleased to welcome Blue Albany to the luxury St Ives portfolio
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Blue Albany is a split level duplex as part of the Chy Albany collection, set over two floors. Arrive to a central hallway that leads to the rear where a modern fully fitted kitchen awaits the budding chef. Enjoy brunch at the breakfast bar or gather as a group to plan your day. Leading from the hall is the spacious open plan living and dining room where a grand marble dining table and high-backed chairs offer a persuasive stay at home dining option. The large leather sofa ensures ample space for the whole group to relax. Double doors lead out the terrace. Ascend to the first floor and the collection of four luxury bedrooms each with a unique colour palette and the finest beds and bedding.
On Your Doorstep
To the front of Blue Albany is a spacious terrace with oh so beautiful sea views and a large dining table for those al fresco suppers. A further courtyard can be found just off the kitchen, a super place to dry those wetsuits! The harbour town of St Ives is moments away, just a short stroll down the hill or via Porthminster Beach. Simply wander through the traditional narrow streets to the harbour front and soak up the comings and goings of this unique and picture perfect coastal town. Stylish cafes open their doors for delicious breakfasts and hearty suppers, the eclectic galleries inspire with their landscapes of Cornwall and curio shops brim with souvenirs. Choose from 5 stunning beaches from Porthminster and Carbis Bay to the north and Porthmeor to the south with its clean waves and crystal clear waters. Boat trips around the bay offer a view of the coast from the water or try your hand at a plethora of watersports. Pack up the car and spend the day exploring West Cornwall from as far west as Land’s End, right up the coastline to Padstow in the north or Fowey to the south.
Whether your time in St Ives is shorter or you’ve a week to stay, check into Blue Albany and enjoy the luxury of the location in all seasons.
- From the parking space there are 11 steps up to the front door, there is a handrail.
- Level access from the inside onto the terrace.
- One internal flight of stairs.
- Choose from 4 luxury bedrooms located on the first floor
- Master bedroom: Super king bed, sea views, ensuite
- Bedroom two: King bed, ensuite
- Bedroom three: King zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required)
- Bedroom four: King zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required)
- Master bedroom: ensuite shower room, wash hand basin, WC
- Bedroom two: ensuite shower room, wash hand basin, WC
- Family bathroom: Bath with shower over the bath, wash hand basin, WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC
- A modern spacious kitchen with doors leading to the smaller courtyard
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Built in microwave
- Large fridge/freezer
- A seperate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
- Open plan living and dining room with double doors to the terrace
- Large leather sofa and pouffe
- Smart TV
- Large marble dining table and high-backed chairs
- Luxury linens and towels
- Pet free
- Two allocated parking spaces (one in the garage and one in the car park)
- Outside dining table and chairs
- Lockable garage for surfboards etc
- Travel cot
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Welcome gift includes: Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk, juice, Cornish cream tea, flowers and more.
- Please note a stair gate is not provided at this property.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.