A stylish coastal apartment for two
The Trick combines contemporary style with a spacious layout including lovely sea views from the living room window. This is the perfect luxury bolt hole for true romantics or those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Explore the stunning west coast of Cornwall including St Ives and Carbis Bay moments from your holiday door and, further afield, the iconic hotspots of Land's End, St Michael's Mount and The Eden Project.
We absolutely loved our stay in the west, The Trick was the perfect luxury base from which to explore.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
The Trick is located on the first floor of The Sands apartments and is level throughout. The open plan social spaces are perfect for holiday life from weekends away to lazy summer stays, relax, unwind and make yourselves at home. The generous bedroom with super king bed and modern bathroom have been thoughtfully created with luxury in mind from the stylish linens and interior decor to the attractive furnishings. The super king zip/link bed can be created as a twin making The Trick perfect for friends time-out also. Think boutique hotel luxury but the freedom of your own self-catered timetable.
On Your Doorstep
The beautiful west of Cornwall is just waiting to be explored from your holiday door. From the plum position in Carbis Bay, wander down to Carbis Bay Beach. This postcard-perfect cove offers crystal clear waters, soft golden sand and has recently been awarded Blue Flag status. Watersports enthusiasts can take to the seas and explore in kayaks or learn to stand-up paddleboard whilst little ones splash in the shallows under the watchful eye of the seasonal lifeguards. Carbis Bay beach offers a cool beach cafe, stylish bar and tempting restaurant so the whole family can enjoy a day at the beach. The South West Coast path is moments away leading keen walkers up and over some of the most stunning cliffs and headlands, don't forget your camera. The branch line train shuttles to and fro along the coastline into the centre of St Ives, leave the car behind and enjoy the short 8 minute journey known as one of the most beautiful in the country! St Ives is just waiting to be explored. Wander through the traditional narrow streets to the harbour front and soak up the comings and goings of this unique and picture perfect coastal town. Stylish cafes open their doors for delicious breakfasts and hearty suppers, the eclectic galleries inspire with their landscapes of Cornwall and curio shops brim with souvenirs. Choose from 5 stunning beaches including Porthminster, Porthmeor and Porthgwidden. Day trips are an easy option from the luxury of Hawkes Point location so pack up the car and spend the day exploring from as far west as Land’s End, right up the coastline to Padstow in the north or Fowey to the south.
The Trick is on the first floor in D Block, there is no lift access and there is one flight of stairs to the front door. Once inside the entrance foyer there are 16 steps ascending to the entrance of apartment The Trick which is on your left at the top of the stairs.
- A luxury bedroom with stylish decor
- Super king zip/link bed which can be presented as a double or a twin
- Feather and down duvets and soft Egyptian bed linens, non-feather bedding available on request
- Bedside tables
- Ample storage
- Clothes storage
- Contemporary bathroom
- Deep bath
- Over the bath drench shower
- Wash hand basin
- Heated towel rail
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Double electric oven
- Gas hobs
- Coffee machine for ground coffee
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, iron with ironing board
- Relaxed and comfortable seating
- Sea views from the living room window
- Apple TV
- Sonos in the living room
- DVD player
- Dining table and two chairs
- Luxury linens and towels
- Superfast WiFi
- Walk to the beach
- Allocated parking for one car in private car park
- First floor location, all on one level
- Babes in arms only - no travel cot or highchair provided
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Welcome gift includes: Cornish tea, Cornish coffee, Cornish biscuits, bread, milk, butter, jam and more.
- Please note that BBQs are not permitted at The Sands apartments.
Explore Carbis Bay / Lelant and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.